Taley Jai

saobomp

sarNie Adult
u know what i cant stand. bonun(borlong sister that lives with n'ek) she's soo gullable and such an dumb dumb. when everyone told her not get close to pra med but she still praises him. she gets on my nerves.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
in the old version, bungan was really cute and she wasn't too dumb i think.

it was cute in the old cuz wun thinks that nai hua likes bungun and kept pushing them together.

this version is weird b/c of the no kid thing made kantana go crazy with different ideas.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yea excited for the ending. cant believe pra med will try to sell her to that foreigner.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i think the na rai in here need to change her style and her shoe.hahahahahhahaha....she wear the same shoe over and over again like for every of her outfits....hahhaa.......her style gotta go.....

SaoTrish

sarNie Egg
Bungan, she's very smart, but it's just that she uses her brain on the wrong person..or should i say that she's stubborn, because she never lived in the BIG CITY....but at least now she learns that she's wrong on PraMed.. :D

slee00

sarNie Adult
I almost kill Yui when she refused Nai Hua's proposal! I was like#%$&%&! I mean look at the way way they love each other from start to end...and she refused his proposal! And she didnt really have that good a reason to refused him either! Glad she went after him though!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
at first i was thinking the same thing but then i thought about well she invested money in the business so she has to do something about that, her brother's foundation that she had to get started, her mom in the hospital...

glad she went after him. i guess she wasnt sure after all she went through that she could that risk again on him. wish the ending could have been longer and more sweet scenes u know...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Well, I am sure he would understand if she gives him a good reason...but the secene didnt show her reasoning not going with him...just plain rejection.... but oh well...the story have to drag on a little....

I would rather see them continue to have a good communication....even if Por have to go back alone for now...knowing she will be there soon to be with him......

saobomp

sarNie Adult
YEA that i agree and it made like she rejected him. so sad that part...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Bou said:
omg...i love these two....they have this chemistry goin on...in my opinion i think they are one of the cutest couple on screen..i wish they were a couple off screen but she already has captain lol....jui is beautiful and her actin skills are improvin...por..this man is adorable..i love his actin.....i really like how this lakorn is progresssin right now...this is one of the best lakorn out right now in my opinion im so hooked and i cant get enough lolz..sorry if im blabberin on...but i think they have a good cast also :D cant wait for the next few episodes...oh and btw does anybody know what episode this lakorn ends at? :wub:
[post="118561"][/post]​

yes , they have a great chemistry . I just love it when they make eye contact and im watching their lakorn now ...loving it so far . I hope they make more lakorn together ...maybe next time there an "willin" or "R" lolllllll :wub: ... o' my eye was all watery at the scene where she about to get off the island and poh say he love her .. lol .. prolly the dubber sound sad or soemthing but watever i shred some tear hahha

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
taksina ends up in jai
off gets shot by taksina
pilartluk (the girl they are all looking for) is pregnant with the prince and she goes back to live with him.
jui comes back to poh but first rejects his engagement.
jui comes back to the island to find poh.
rotsukhon and nakorn get married in a rather weird way, he's dressed up as a pirate.
jui and poh almost kiss while climbing down those stairs from the cliff.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
noiki said:
jui and poh almost kiss while climbing down those stairs from the cliff.
[post="129722"][/post]​

i thought this was one of the best ending if only it didn't end there....lol...
my minds running off again...
but i love this series and the other series that they did together...
one of my favorite couple of all time...^^
hope to see them in another lakorn again...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
This lakorn was great! I love the main song...Por sang the song didnt he? Anyways, im not sure if anyone has uploaded the song...but could someone please...