Talay Saab See Luerd (Polyplus)

tang071

sarNie Elites
they make it so obvious to who is the killer though. although i do like how they reveal the killer before instead of having you wait for everything to come out at the very last minute. hmm i was def. hoping that it was boy's father who's in a coma...lol pretending to be sick like the uncle was pretending to be dead. ew i cant even believe that chaiyagon proposed to lee, i sure hope she shuts him down hard. then he'll probably try to take revenge out on her too.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
what does "Tong Gorn Taang" and then "Tong Mai Mee Por"
I know it has something to deal with being pregnant

i havent been watching this lately so i dunno what's going on so far but wha eps did Nout killed herself?

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
what does "Tong Gorn Taang" and then "Tong Mai Mee Por"
I know it has something to deal with being pregnant

i havent been watching this lately so i dunno what's going on so far but wha eps did Nout killed herself?
"Tong Gorn Taang" means pregnant before marriage and "Tong Mai Mee Por" means pregnant without a father. Nout kills herself at the end of episode 24.

On another note, I knew that the maids' son was the killer. It was kind of obvious after we figured out whose son he was. Can't wait to see how this lakorn wraps up.

tang071

sarNie Elites
they kept it a secret? i mean that chaiyagon is the maid's son...when did they reveal the truth? lol i just assumed from the beginning bc they were always together or were both poor. i dunno i just skip to the scenes with lee and boy.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn seem to be getting no where.......
hey chaiyakorn is so the bad guy....I hope.
love Boy...Lee is getting on my nerve

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just started watching it a few hours ago...and now i'm at episode 27....sooooo great so far!!!

at first, i thought Boy was not that attractive but he grew on me so much!!! i'm in love with him now.... also...Boy and Lee makes such a cute loving couple in here...

donna

sarNie Adult
so the maid son is related to boy somehow right? i kinda skimmed this lakorn cuz it bored me in certain parts. i kinda knew that the son was the one killing off them ppls. he had that crazy look in his eyes whenever one of them did him wrong

annea

sarNie Adult
i think the person that is trying to kill p'ek on the wedding day is the maid....
pic from ployplus..

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
what?
I miss three episodes....and now Boy and Lee are getting marry?
Gotta catch up right now.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
the ending was cute lol but everything came to the open too easily i think...
and they made it too obvious who the killer was..
and the dad just woke up oneday?? lol
the love story between nang ek and pra ek was cute but there was no depth to the story at all

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
wooo....it seem to me like they rush the ending....
Boy is so hot...I'm gonna miss him. I can't believe it actually ended
The ending is okay...could have been better but anyway...they got together so no compliant.
It is sad for Chayakorn....but bad guys alway lose no matter what.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i can't believe this lakorn ended either.. i'm gonna miss seeing boy.. i really liked boy and natalee together they were so0o cute..

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah they does rushed to the ending...they found the killer so easily at the end but before that it took like forever to find out(though i already know who is the killer since in the first couple episodes by seeing how pe'k uncle treated chaiyakorn)....anyway.....it was turned out okay...and i love all the scenes between boy and lee...they are cute....but sometime lee does get on my nerve too...it's good taht it's finished...hoping to see more of boy in the future...

myx

sArNieZ
i saw this lakorn, and i think it's kind of good. love it how the pra'ek and na'ek hated each other at first, and fall in loves at the end. i thinks lakorn is kind of good because their love is not lovey dovey. happy they end up together, and the killers dies at the end.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
yes please move it please please...i keep clicking on it thinking it's a new lakorn then realize that it's a lakorn that's already over. i love coming to this section b/c that's how i keep up with what new and current lakorns are out.