Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I stopped watching it after episode 14 b/c I want to wait until it ends before starting to watch again. I hate it when they tease us so if I have all the episodes in front of me, I don't have to wait weeks and weeks before I find out anything. Know what I meant? But from reading everyone's comments, it's starting to drag. Should I continue to watch it? Is it still worth it? Thanks.

shubby

sarNie Adult
Pong, mom deserve to be torture she just so evil and i wish that it will it now..i wanna know if Pong and Bee will get each other at the end?

Mann

I stopped watching it after episode 14 b/c I want to wait until it ends before starting to watch again. I hate it when they tease us so if I have all the episodes in front of me, I don't have to wait weeks and weeks before I find out anything. Know what I meant? But from reading everyone's comments, it's starting to drag. Should I continue to watch it? Is it still worth it? Thanks.
yeah you should, like the story line gets you mad though like "oh my gosh, " lol thats how it is, ahah but i think this is one of the good lakorns, i really like, but if you don't have time to watch i say just wait til` it ends.

tang071

sarNie Elites
my advice is:
since you've stopped for a bit.
wait till it ends or when you're bored out of your mind to download all the eps and catch up or finish it off. that way, when it drags, you can forward. also, you wont have stop at a cliffhanger and get all angry at sinjai haha. i remember that i did that for the first 5 eps bc i wasnt sure if i was going to like it but then it was really good and i didnt have to wait a week for new eps.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I watch each epsiode like in 5 min.. . i even fast forward p'eg and nang'eg scene because i don't see chemistry in them. im only interest in the main theme.. that's the real action. anyway, anyone know when this movie will end?

tang071

sarNie Elites
well i feel so sorry for the father. dude ppl dont believe that sinjai is poisioning him. he's helpless. bee goes into work for pong but as yuan's secretary. soon, sinjai will find bee at the company and probablly torture her some more. bee's mom is getting some flashbacks and will soon regain her memory.

cecilia

Staff member
^she's torturing her in episode 13 already...

i can't wait til his sister meet bee's mom..it'll getting more interesting..but why does it still drag too..LOL..

is it me or does it seem like pong and bee dont' have that 'strong' of a chemistry like they use to be when they first met?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
*sigh* gosh..where is chewy? hasnt she been keeping up with her "so called man" lol anywho..i love this lakorn..cos 2 hotties..lol kidding...but yeah..story is kinda dragging..pisses me off how they always seem to end when it gets interesting and "boom" wait for the next part...oiyyy..by the time it finish..i'll have white hair...lol

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i really wish it would end now!!...but i'm enjoying the romantic scenes between Pong and Bee!!!! here are some screen caps for episode 21 and 22...

this picture turned out like this because photoshop froze before i could save the pictures... so i did a quick screen capture of what i was trying to post...

ISN'T PONG JUST HOT?!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: SUNSTAR!!!!! you're killing me here...... :drool: :drool: Pong is delicious!!! OMG thanks for sharing....**banner time** :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hello All,

I hope all is well. I've been busy with Korean series lately so I haven't been able to catch up on Thai entertainment.

By the sounds of it, it looks like this series is dragging a bit. I'm going to wait and watch the ending. :lol:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Mann and tang071, thanks so much for your advice. I think I will do that, wait 'til it ends to watch. I really like both Bee and Pong and I like the storyline. Thanks again for the suggestion.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
This is a good@$$ lakorn....and especially from Grammy Exact!!!! Sinjai is a real badass in this lakorn, Pong is superly Handsome and Bee is just naturally beautiful in this!!!! i'm love'n it and i dont see it dragg....maybe it's just me that doesnt see it..haahha but i love every bit of it!!!! it's everyone's fault who's got me hook in watching this...*cough p'Sam and Chewy cough*...hahhah :wub:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this lakorn to end. I mean it's too intense and when you think something good is going to happen, it doesn't! I'm glad the mom is regaining her memory and that Koun Eckarin's sister saw her and she knows what's what. So far it looks like his sister is going to take Bee's mom to see him but i don't think that's going to happen soon since Sinjai knows about it.

Yah this lakorn is definitely draggy and i don't even get how n'ek and p'ek are supposed to get together. There are hardly scenes where they feel a strong connection between one another, well u know it's there but u know what i mean.

Anyways this lakorn just needs to get to the point.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just finished watching episode 24 and the Aunt finds out that Bee's mom is her brother's wife!!!

also...Pong witnessed his mother hitting Bee and argued with her... he admitted to his mom that he like Bee and his mother got all evil and said this after she left the room.."Pat, I won't let your love get in the way of my happiness!"<----SERIOUSLY!!! what kind of mother would say that?!

Dream08

sarNie Egg
Hello everybody !!! Sorry to disturb you but i'm searching the ost of talay rissaya (MP3), singing by Watiya Ruaynirat (Arge je mee suk wan), i love this song.

If someone can upload me this song, it will be very kind ...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
you guys are crazy to say that its draggy! Im about to pull my hair if someone doesnt give the mom a major ass kicking [well...besides from the sister].