Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i just watched kor bork with him in it. man, he seems so sweet and down to earth. he's talker too. very cute!!! love the pretty smile! didn't realize he was in so many lakorns. the first one i saw him in was leh pumerres which he was super hot! he portrays the bad guy role well. i think it's his eyes and smile. episode 12 was soooo goood!!! he's soften up and starting to show that he likes bee although he's denying it. so cute!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
It's going very good for me!

Oh my! I think I'm falling for Pong very slowly, even though I enjoy Puri also. But Pong will also be captured into my Hottie Shelter. I love the bike scene! So sweet and cute at the same time. I love the little smile he tries to hold back when he's around Bee. I'm so glad his character isn't a jerk for too long. The part when he was smelling her hair was the sweetest, even though I do have to admit that Bee was riding the bike a little too fast. I mean she had to be tired riding the bike with him on the back all over town, ya know.

The only thing I wished is for Bee to step up to Pong's momma somehow. I mean what type of human being step on your hand with broken glasses underneath, and you just put up with it without a fight? Only in lakorn people, because in reality she will get the smack down. It's 2006, slaving days are over. If she doesn't fight her physically, at least fight her back with words. She probably doesn't want to loose her job, so I'm blaming it on the producer for writing such plot.

Well, I guess they made her character soft and sweet, so that p'ek can come and wipe her tears. :wub:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I agree Kayla. No human being will allow such a harsh treatment to oneself. But that's why it's a lakorn. Makes the viewer get angry and want to throw things at the TV, which in turn makes us want to watch more and more of it. I've decided on this conclusion a long time. Lakorns do this to get us hooked...and I think it works! LOL

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol everytime i come into this thread Chewy is like in every replies :lol: must be super addicted, not to the lakorn but to Pong :p
I havent seen far from the first few episodes, got kind of lost since Sinjai became too evil ... my last episode was when she locked Bee inside the room and she was trying to get herself out but couldnt and it ends lol what episode was that even? :huh: dont remember where I'm up to :spin:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I started to watch this lakorn on tape 4...and I got to the same part to... Phew (believe tape 5). I will surely rent the next part to see....Bee's very good and I love Pong plays this character...tough but caring....pretending not to care about the n'eng.....

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, Pong's got a cute smile! I watched up to eps. 6 and then skipped to 11 cuz Bee's aunt and Sinjai's so annoying, always yelling at each other and their kids. I'll have to go back and watch Pong swim. Well, I like Bee's role. She got the role cuz she certainly can cry. I almost cried with her when she was fired the first time as an employee at the hotel. I think they made her character weak cuz Pong's character is strong. Hopefully, he'll stand up to his mom to protect Bee. Downloading 13. Can't wait to see how Pong will react now that he's starting to like Bee and his friend really likes Bee. He's gonna harass Bee more! It should be interesting!!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i really liked eppie 13! Finally Pong and Bee have some major interactions. Pong likes her!! :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ohh.... so excited to see it!!!

Pong is definitely slowly taking over my heart with his cute smile and stare... *smiling!!!

I've decided from the moment i saw him in Leh Ratree that my future husband would be like him 100%!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!! I just finished watching episode 13... Pong is sooo freaking ROMANTIC AND CUTE when he was sitting in the bus with Bee... they're so cute together!!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
here are some of the romantic screen caps..

*Bee was going to the jewerly shop to buy back the ring, but Sinjai bought it. Bee is bummed out and said that she is going to take the bus back home. Pong's friend offerred to take her home but she insisted on going herself. She left and Pong's friend told them to go, but Pong lied to him that he has to go meet his mom. Pong followed Bee and got on the bus with her. While on their way, the bus suddenly braked and Pong fell against Bee. After that, the bus suddenly went again and Bee fell against Pong. SO ROMANTIC!... They get to Bee's home and Bee got off. Pong acted like he didn't care and isn't going to get off, but as soon as the bus was about to take off, Pong told it to stop and got off. Bee asked him why he got off and he told her that he just wanted to go relax and look around. They walk to her home and Pong is about to leave, but Bee turned around and said "thank you for walking me home" and Pong just SMILED at her!!! SO CUTE!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
thanks for sharing sunstar..watch chewy use those pics..lol i havent watch the rest of the parts yet..but i will.hehe

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
lol everytime i come into this thread Chewy is like in every replies :lol: must be super addicted, not to the lakorn but to Pong :p
:loool: Ditto!!!! HAHAHHAHA Sunny...you know me soo well.... :lol:

You should continue to watch.......girl you just stop at a good part...HAHA

P-O-N-G all the way!!!! :yahoo: :blush:

thanks for sharing sunstar..watch chewy use those pics..lol i havent watch the rest of the parts yet..but i will.hehe
:blink: Shhhh Sam...c'mon don't tell my secret...HAHA :yahoo:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omfg......look @ chewy's banner..you know that he's waiting for me girl..he's giving me that "come on over" look..hehe i think he's sitting in a limo girl..im sure we have plenty of room for two of us..or maybe just one..lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
omfg......look @ chewy's banner..you know that he's waiting for me girl..he's giving me that "come on over" look..hehe i think he's sitting in a limo girl..im sure we have plenty of room for two of us..or maybe just one..lol
:loool: Sam!!! did you see...He only want me....not you...HAHAH!!! the limo is only big enough for Pong and I..... :p No Sam!!!

Epi 13 and 14 was cute....Love all the scenes of Pong and Bee.... :spin: :spin:

I so hate Bee's fake dad.. OMg what a self*****!!! i hope Bee and her mom get to reunit with her REAL dad. i can't wait to see the epi 15.......DRAMA!!! :blink:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL i guess I'll wait to see this when it ends I guess..to much suspense to watch it and have to wait LOL and damn man chewy banner is getting huger and huger omg lol

Mann

i totally love this lakorn so much, i love the scenes with bee and pong, although these lakorns are the one that the characters make you pissed off! haha, like sinjai and bee's step father eheheh, yeah they make everything worse, and other people like when bee is getting close to something really good or her dad it always has to be ruined, i hope her father doesn't die, cause dammmn sinjai is evil lol , well this is a good ass lakorn and i love it hehehe i can't wait for more of the episodes cause it gets intresting everytime!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Sijai is on the verge of being crazy. She is showing signs of a crazy person. I hate Puri's dad is he too damn selfish. Just when Bee and Pong is developing a better relationship he has to be the one to ruin it. When he die I probably won't feel that bad. lol