Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I've only been gone for like what 2 weeks and I hear Kayla trying to steal my man. How dare you Kayla (runs after her with a stick).

I've been catching up on my sleep since finals ended. I don't know if want to start on any lakorns yet. I'm too worn out from Hai Jai Chocolate. Yeah it was that long ago.

I love Pong, and I'm hoping to watch this one, but I'm not a fan of Bee so I don't know if I'lll watch. But we'll see.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
man i'm starting to feel sorry for pong...by the time you girls are done with him, there won't be anything left...LOL...you girls are crazy!!!

lol nah..we're just giving pong some of our lovin..hehe..he'll be crying for more and more..lol

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
lol nah..we're just giving pong some of our lovin..hehe..he'll be crying for more and more..lol

lol...man pong be lookin good when he smiled at the part when bee said that she's back to working for khun tun again...there's something about his eyes...so sexy! drools

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i agree that his eyes are sexy and there's something about ti. i like the way he portrays his character and he is good at it.

tang071

sarNie Elites
you cant miss eps.12
bee cuts her knee from the fall. pong tends to the wounds. they are so cute together. bee smiles and says that she didnt know that pong cared about other people. he denies it and says that he just wanted to take responsibility for what he did. bee isnt angry because she knows that he didnt want to hurt her. she kinda teachs him to look at the world with a different perspective. this time bee wants to ride the bike because she doesnt want her other leg to get injured. haha pong sits on the second seat. they end up traveling together the whole day trying to get all the signatures. haha he sniffs her hair. when bee realizes, pong says that her hair is in the way so he ties her hair for her. haha yuan gets the door for bee before pong does. omg sinjai ends up buying the ring before the father gets to see it.

the next eps, they are about to get the surveillance cameras of the jewelry store but sinjai is going to interfere.

pong is so cute to bee. but i'm so afraid that theres going to be this huge misunderstanding.

Rakniran

dang,the writer of this drama must be an old school.Cus this is 20 century and you cant torture your worker anymore.P
ek mom is like torturing Bee and shes doing nothng about it.In US u can sue for that.Well i heard now a day in thailand they stopped doing htat too...The writer should write this drama like the 20 century.Episode 11,sinja throw at vese that hit her head and she was bleeding.

natty

Chubs
okkaaayyy epi 12 was soooo :rolleyes: ... it took the secretary 6 stores to find the ring.. but with pong's mom, it's like knows exactly where to go.. whatever :rolleyes:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!!

Pong is so blushed in episode 12 when Bee told him that he actually can worry about others while he was cleaning up her scratched knee... SO CUTE!

ALSO.... things are starting to get romantic between Pong and Bee... it's great!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi12 is very cute! Pong is so cute. B is cute too. i like the part he touch her hair and smell it. then tie her hair. that was sweet. i love his character. he say mean things to her but worries about her. and he's jealous of his friend. i like it when pra aek is jealous over nang aek but doesn't admit it.hehehe.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
aww.. epi 12 was so cute... :wub: .. Bee was riding a bike and Pong was the passenger.. and Pong was smelling her hair.. soo adorable... :rolleyes: .. POng smiled a lot in it too... :p And Bie's song matched the bike-riding scene too...

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
lmao@chewy...look at you..lol you already updated your banner..lol *sigh* if only that was my hair that he was smelling..lol boy...forget about smelling the hair..just give a "muahhhhhhhhhh" lol
:lol: @Sam!!!!! Girl after me ok...HAHAH

he could smell my hair anytime.....my is longer than Bee....and smell better!!!! :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay,

I'm totally behind on this lakorn. I got caught up watching something else and stopped at part 9. Actually, that's a good thing for me because now I have 3 parts to watch all night long. I have longer hours to stare at Pong and Puri. I have longer hours to plot plans and steal Chor and Chewy's man. Yea baby! :yahoo:

Now back to the comment someone made about this lakorn being the typical Thai lakorn. Now can I ask, what lakorn these days aren't the typical Thai lakorn? My opinion the plot of Thai lakorn these days are almost basically the same, but at the least the storyline and character is somewhat different. You have n'ek and p'ek not getting along and always bickering, n'ek departed from family since she was a baby, twins (one good and one bad), p'ek is poor and become a gangstar, n'ek family is poor and owe money to p'ek family, p'ek seaks revenge from n'ek family because one of her family member caused harm to his family, and the list goes on...see it's all repetitive...and honestly, I think most of the plots are all corney...like someone mentioned about torturing the worker. LOL You darn well in real life, she will get smack for talking to one of us crazy. I mean dude, just because I work for you, it doesn't mean I owe my life to you where I will do anything you ask. :lol:

Oh well, I really don't care that much anymore. I'll watch anything as long as the leading characters are good and storyline isn't too boring.

Chewy - Pong is HAWT! Him and Bee make the cutest couple. I like the fact that they're about the same height, even though Bee wears mostly flat shoes all the time. :lol:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
lol...you're fast...i just uploaded that picture early this morning...LOL

HAHA!!! thank you for the beautiful pictures!!!!! :spin:

Chewy - Pong is HAWT! Him and Bee make the cutest couple. I like the fact that they're about the same height, even though Bee wears mostly flat shoes all the time. :lol:
HAHAH!! i didn't noticed that..because i guess you know her character is poor so she won't be wearing heels...HAHAH but didn't realized that would be her taller.......Pong is a hottie...i don't know Tik doesn't hurry up ......Pong might capture ALL of my heart :loool:

Pong is :drool:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol@chewy...oh gosh..i was watching part 12 last nite..man..you should see me..i was like under my covers giggling to myself while pong was smelling bee's hair..how cute is it? *sniff sniff* hehe pong kaa..you can come over and smell my hair anytime..my hair looks way better than bee...lol

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
:huh: well, actually i haven't watch the episode yet but it seemed interesting...i love pong and bee...hope to see more cute scenes between them...

pong always :wub:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Watching Pong in this lakorn brings back memories of him in Leh Pumerate with the evil parent. He protrays the bad guy role well but we all know he's a sweetheart inside. Yea, he can definitely melt hearts with those eyes. I've only watch 3 eps. and he's already shown off his hot bod. From the banners, I see there's more hotness to come. Don't know if I'll be able to handle it, especially when he's wet--so sexy!!