Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

shubby

sarNie Adult
actually Bee and Pong does make a good couple, this lakorn is so far so good.i can't wait for the next episode..Pong mom she is such a great actress...i like her..and Puri is one hot guy in here..heheheh can't wait

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I was watching episode 3 and Lolz the way bee open her eyes wide. Lolz I thought Pong was naked but he wasn't. He had a towel wrap around his waist.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Pong is so evil to Bee and Sinjai is just a money face. This lakorn is definitely good. It keeps you glued and it;s the first lakorn where I watched the whole episode without skipping.

cecilia

Staff member
lynn, me too..it's so sad ..but pong so hot and so is puri..and bee is
pretty...they have like the all star cast in here including the older
generation too..ekekek..brilliant plot!

I was watching episode 3 and Lolz the way bee open her eyes wide. Lolz I thought Pong was naked but he wasn't. He had a towel wrap around his waist.
she ran into him and he was still undress..she scream and then he realize..so he cover himself..:lol:

but what i dont' understand is - bee's so weak..but why is she so aggressive toward pong, i'm a little confuse...look like she have split personalities

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........it's getting so good and it just have to END right there..45 minutes is TOO short :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is getting good. Puri and Pong is hot looking. next part Puri will meet his nang aek.looks good. Pong 's character is fun to watch because beginning he's mean to B then nice when see her get hurt so he's both mean and nice to her, for me if pra aek character is nice gentlmen all the time is sometimes boring to watch, he gotta have both bad and good in him is more fun to watch. B character looks so sad. from preview she get abuse a lot by Sinjai. yeah the older generation all play their character well. the plot is interesting to watch. the part puri got beat up by the bad guys because he won't let them take their boat was so sad. i actually shed a tear, his parents was crying telling them to stop hitting him was so sad. i like the soundtrack too. it's a sad song. makes me want to cry listening to it. yeah B is a good actress, she cried well. Puri acting is good too.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Just saw part 3 last night. I agree with Cecilia, how can Bee be so aggressive towards Pong, but so weak towards his mother. I guess that's how most lakorns are though. P'ek and n'ek usually fuss but later on have feelings for one another. It doesn't seem like they will fuss for too long though. It looks like Pong will be there to comfort Bee everything she gets abused by his mother.

From the preview it looks like Bee is going to get bitch slapped from Pong's mother multiple times. I believe his mother will find out that Bee is the daughter and will have all types of plots for Bee to not ever meet her real father. It will be a hawt mess considering Pong hates Bee's father. Bee's father doesn't care for neither Pong or his mother and threats his mother like crap. Puri's dad will have to fess up the truth that Bee's mother is not his real wife.

The storyline will be dramatic indeed! Too many skeletons in the closet ready to come out and play. Anyhow, Pong was hot in the shower! He has a nice body. Chun choom jing jing. :yahoo:

bopha

sarNie Elites
he :lol: i just remembered that Pong & Bee had already a lak together it calls "leurd hong"
Bee is the N'ek but Pong isn't the P'ek ;)

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I don't think that Bee would be so aggresive towards him if you knew who he really was from the beginning. But since she thought that he was just a co-worker using a vip room she seems to be more aggressive towards him. I like it though. Makes for an interesting storyline. Love this Lakorn. :yahoo: :yahoo: Can't waitfor the next part.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
HOLD ON!!!

Pong's mother is Bee's former nanny who caused her mother to fall into the water????

So Pong's is like her step brother???

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sunstar, Pong's mother had him before she got with Bee's father, and she is the reason why Bee's family is broken apart. She was supposed to help Bee and her mother during the hurricane but instead, she let go of Bee's mother hand on purpose. Even though she's with Bee's dad, they are only together by name, not by law. Bee's father never signed the marriage license with her. He doesn't love her like he loves Bee's mother. He knows that she's only with him for the money. I feel terribly sorry for Bee's dad. Since his wife and daughter passed away (or so he thought so), he's been living in misery. His sister only wants his money and so does Pong's mother. I guess I can see why he also dislike Pong, since he probably thinks he's the same as his mother. But still, he could've kicked her to the curb earlier, but I guess he had to take responsibilty for his action.

Speaking of Pong, I like the fact that he's not a money face like his mother. He hates the fact that his mother is with Bee's dad for the money. He works hard and live in his own condo and chooses not to live with his mother at the big house. I wish his mother would quit pushing him to be nice to Bee's dad, thinking that since he's ill that he would be generous and give them some money on the will. Gosh! His mother is a evil witch.

I just got done watching part 4 and it's getting good indeed. Loving the moving plot so far. Bee finally meets her dad but both didn't realize they are sibling. How sad! Especially on the part when Bee helped her father and he looked in her eyes and it reminded him of her when she was a baby. Urgh! Exact always play with my emotion. I was so ready for Bee to see the photo in his wallet, but of course they didn't allow that to happen because that will give it away too quick.

Also, my lovely Puri meets his girl too on part 4. I didn't think her character would be the daughter of Bee's evil aunt. Dude, how the hell did she come out being a good person when her mother so selfish, always wanting money from Bee's dad. From the look of it, there's no way her mom will let her get with Puri. They will have obstacles in front of them too. Puri looked so hot when he wrapped her ankle with the fabric. Especially, when she said thank you to him and he smiled back with that shy look. Gosh! I'm in LOVE. :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
I just realize that the girl who play Puri's soulmate is the same girl from KLK with Noon and Oil and Lift..she's the girl that Lift fall for later..
i think her name in there was Ping^^she's bubbly cute in here just like her character in KLK..

Puri is so hot..love that shy smile..Pong so hot by that pool .. btw..the singer sound like Rose ..
did she sing the theme song ..but then again..sometime, it sound like Bee too.
i want to see romance blossom already ...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Puri and his nang aek first time they met is so funny & so cute, she's funny thinking he's going to do something to her..heheheh ...yeah Puri looks so hot in here, the part he wrap the cloth over her leg and gave her a piggy back ride is so cute. yep his shy smile is so so cute & he has a hot body too. love him. she's cute too.yeah i remember too she's the girl that play as Pin in can lum cong with Lift.i want to watch more of Puri's couple, hope they have more scenes together. yeah her mom definately won't let her be with him. it will be fun they will have obstacles to face ahead. Pong&B couple will be fun to watch too.i like both couples. this la korn is getting more interesting as it goes. i think it's fun that everyone is related in some way. like Pong&B are step-siblings,Puri is B's brother(not real blood brother but still consider her brother),his nang aek(Grace is her real name) is B's cousin(B's dad & her mom are siblings) and she semi related to Pong too since his mom is her mom's brother's wife. sounds confusing but all of them revolve around in circle.cool

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yup i'm definitely loving this lakorn. Can't wait to see the next episode. It got me all anxious and annoyed when Bee didn't look inside the wallet. Go figure...and ya it seems that Sinjai will find out first that Bee is his daughter. I hope her dad doesn't die cuz that would suck if father and daughter never knew each other.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I just realize that the girl who play Puri's soulmate is the same girl from KLK with Noon and Oil and Lift..she's the girl that Lift fall for later..
i think her name in there was Ping^^she's bubbly cute in here just like her character in KLK..

Puri is so hot..love that shy smile..Pong so hot by that pool .. btw..the singer sound like Rose ..
did she sing the theme song ..but then again..sometime, it sound like Bee too.
i want to see romance blossom already ...
LOL Cecilia, you and I have the same taste. :yahoo:

Goshing over Puri makes my heart skips beats. I'm going to replay his shy smile scene again. He's so yummy. As much as I love Pong and Bee together also, I do hope that they show more scenes of Puri and his chick.

I agree, before they kill off Bee's father character, I hope they allow the characters to know the truth first. I don't like it when they kill off the character without letting each other enjoy their time together. The time they were together not knowing the truth does not count for me.

Btw, I think Bee sings the opening theme song. It sounds like her voice. That's a very pretty song, it matches the lakorn well.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i like this lakorn so far too..
pong and bee match very well..
it has a good story line too
im curious to see what happens next :)

July

sarNie Egg
It so hard for me to see Pong pair up wit other nang'ek......i like Pong and Pim.......but the storyline sounds good..........

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i think pong and bee look good together. as always bee is beautiful here. they need to start having more scene together, now thing is still resolve around the older generation.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Puri is everywhere nowadays..he's getting very popular, especially amongst the girls.

I think it's going to be any other thai lakorn...Bee wont find out til towards the end and Pong's mother will go crazy. lol just my prediction. And i think Bee sings the themesong..i really want it now! it's got a really good melody. :)