Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished eppie 1 (thanks YoUa!!) and im already loving it! they didnt drag the earlier plot for that long. i dont find this lakorn slow at all..but i better not judge yet. I just dont like how theyre going to make the n'ek weak yet again.

cecilia

Staff member
episode 1 is intense and good already..can't wait to see the story unfold - thankS YOUA for uploading..^^
..i finally understand the whole plot from page 1 ..before it was so confusing to picture it in my head..but now ..it's clear and good..

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
yeah just finish watching ep.1 it was good...the ending music with all the scene showing looks sad and the evil lady roles seem to play very mean and awful later on. That doesn't seem too good for the good guys like bee and her mother.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Okay this is off topic, but since this thread has the most recent new about puri I figure this is the best place to put without starting a new thread.

HOW COME PURI DOES NOT GET THE MAIN ROLES????

Other than "Punya Chon Kown Krun" and "Pink" (that's all that i've seen of him..... there might be more, but I've never seen it) he's always the supporting roles. I totally thinks he has p'ek material.

cecilia

Staff member
i can't wait..thanks you for the spoiler..i can't wait to see hot pong and pretty bee together..keke

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
if my cousin knew her lover pong is playing in another lakorn she is going to die! and the picture of him shirtless is going to kill her. haha!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Part one was heated already! I'm ready for part two now.

I have a feeling this will be a great lakorn. Honestly before, I was not into Pong. But the more I watched him the more I liked him. I guess he grew on me after watching Rak 8009. Overall, I'm more excited to see my Puri. Da Damn...that boy is HAWT! The chick that is pairing up with him is cute too.

Judging from the preview, Bee will have a lot of abusive scenes. Pong's mother is one crazy lady! She was great in the lakorn with Andrew too, even though that lakorn dragged and dragged but her performance was really good.

Does anyone know what days the lakorn will be airing? I hope it airs more than one time a week since Exact lakorn only last 40 min and epi.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I think it's airing from Monday-Thursday. Not too sure though.

I cant wait for some interaction between Bee and Pong...well, i wanna see them meet first, nevermind interaction. :wub:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Part one was heated already! I'm ready for part two now.

I have a feeling this will be a great lakorn. Honestly before, I was not into Pong. But the more I watched him the more I liked him. I guess he grew on me after watching Rak 8009. Overall, I'm more excited to see my Puri. Da Damn...that boy is HAWT! The chick that is pairing up with him is cute too.

Judging from the preview, Bee will have a lot of abusive scenes. Pong's mother is one crazy lady! She was great in the lakorn with Andrew too, even though that lakorn dragged and dragged but her performance was really good.

Does anyone know what days the lakorn will be airing? I hope it airs more than one time a week since Exact lakorn only last 40 min and epi.
I knew your butt will be here...HAHAHa i can't wait to watch this one too....Pong is hot and you stay away!!! <_<

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Here's the lakorn magazine from TV Magazine. Credit to siambookcenter.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just love Bee Namtip... she's great as an drama actress... she can really make you feel pitiful and sad for her... as for Pong...he's okay, but i would prefer it to be someone hotter...

from the preview...he seems to be mean to her in the beginning... geesh...

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the first part of this lakorn and now i'm really hook can't wait to watch the next one, i love bee she great in drama roles but i don;t really like the guy though

Kayla

sarNie Adult
where do you watch lakorns online?
You can watch thai lakorns and shows here http://www.thaitv.tv/TH/default/default.aspx?out=1

But it will cost you.

Watched part 2 last night. My Puri is so lovely. Pong is HAWT too. I can't wait to see when Pong and Bee meet for the first time. I just hope Pong's attitude isn't snotty and bitchy since his mother is off the wall. Well, if so, it wouldn't hurt because it will just make it more intense when he's with Bee.

Agree, Bee is such a cutie. She's beautiful. I thought it was funny when she waited in line to get her money from working. She was so much taller than the lady in front of her. :lol: