Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to watch this lakorn too, guys. I'm in love with Puri right now. I must be late or maybe because I never really paid attention to Puri but boy was I missing out. That boy is HAWT! His acting is great, especially on dramatic scenes. I just got done watching Boung Rak (Pepper and Fang) and Puri completely still the lakorn away from Pepper. His character was more exciting to watch and the storlyline involved him more than Pepper. Damn! I found a NEW HOTTIE!

PURI ALL THE WAY! I'm waiting for Exact to make him p'ek soon. WOW HOTTNESS!!!

snowflake

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to watch this lakorn too, guys. I'm in love with Puri right now. I must be late or maybe because I never really paid attention to Puri but boy was I missing out. That boy is HAWT! His acting is great, especially on dramatic scenes. I just got done watching Boung Rak (Pepper and Fang) and Puri completely still the lakorn away from Pepper. His character was more exciting to watch and the storlyline involved him more than Pepper. Damn! I found a NEW HOTTIE!

PURI ALL THE WAY! I'm waiting for Exact to make him p'ek soon. WOW HOTTNESS!!!
Puri is the guy that played n'ek's half brother in Boung Rak.. rite?? If so, then he did play p'ek in a movie. It starred Puri and Ann Alicia.. i think that's her name.. hah. :lol: i just can't remember the name of it..

Wow. Pong is finally getting more p'ek roles.. he really deserves it :D

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Sinjai is so evil. Gosh Bee sure is going to be abused a lot b Sinjai and hen Pong is going to be mean to her as well. I he theme song.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
wow the lakorn looks interest...i knotic some familar face but never know their name and now i kinda figure out their name...kwel...i alwase thought the guy pong is handsome and bee is pretty...nice if they're gonna pair up in this lakorn. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen in this lakorn :loool:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The open credit was a Namthip Jongratchatawiboon. How come people are not sure that Bee was in this lakron?

tinah

sarNie Coma
The open credit was a Namthip Jongratchatawiboon. How come people are not sure that Bee was in this lakron?
oh it was because we saw the teaser and didnt think the girl looked like her but thats before though

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Puri is the guy that played n'ek's half brother in Boung Rak.. rite?? If so, then he did play p'ek in a movie. It starred Puri and Ann Alicia.. i think that's her name.. hah. :lol: i just can't remember the name of it..
yeah..and didn't puri had another lakorn too..with tong, and he was p'ek..wasn't it called Thaypee..something like that..where he was a boxer and tong was a..something..

so..to the lakorn..i'm dling it right now..half way done..thanks to YoUa!!! and i can't wait to watch it..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
oh it was because we saw the teaser and didnt think the girl looked like her but thats before though
The teaser was already credit Namthip's name. Okay, I know some can't read Thai. That's why they are not sure.

yeah..and didn't puri had another lakorn too..with tong, and he was p'ek..wasn't it called Thaypee..something like that..where he was a boxer and tong was a..something..
so..to the lakorn..i'm dling it right now..half way done..thanks to YoUa!!! and i can't wait to watch it..
The lakorn was very interesting but Pong, Puri, and Bee are not growing yet

untinnu

sarNie Adult
The lakorn was very interesting but Pong, Puri, and Bee are not growing yet
whhhhhhhhaaaaattttttttt....they're not growing yet?..aish..that sux..i wanted to see them..hehe..wanted to see puri..and i'm not really into bee nor pong..but i wanted to watch their 'relationship'..

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
lols i'm totally the opposite of you, Untinnu! I'm only in for it because of Bee and I guess Pong too, especially after seeing Pong's body in the pics, hell yeah! ahaha