Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Oh i don't want Roy Adit Hang Ruk to end.......but atleast i got Pong to look at..HAHAH

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yeh! My Pong and Puri! PLus the dad from Pee nong sond lued, great charisma for an older guy!

Definitely Nok Sinjai and the lady, who's Kob's stepmother in Daoprasok lakorn with Num. :D

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i hope pong character is something of playboy and get jealous of nek easily. sorry i m sucker for this type of lakron

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I am really anticipating this lakorn. Haven't seen Bee onscreen for awhile and from the teaser it looks intense.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
more info on the characters:
Pong play as Phut- Nok sinjai's son, he's not greedy like his mom & he try to stop his mom from being greedy, he hate his step-dad(niroot), he misunderstood B think she wants his step-dad's money. he think she's a gold-digger. so he is mean to her.

B play as Fahsai- play as Niroot's daughter but she doesn't know that he's her real father because when she was a baby, she&her mom fell in the ocean and the wave swap them to the island. so she doesn't know about her pass. she just know her dad is namnguer( Puri's dad)

Puri play as Sidelom- he's the son of a fisherman. he love his family. he's a quiet guy but if anyone mess with him he will fight back. those manly role.he think all along that Kaimook(B's mom) is his mom and B is his real older sister but later on he found out the truth that they were not , he was so sad.

Grace Nutanone(nang egg with Puri) play as Threenud. she is niroot's niece. her mom force her to suck up to her uncle so he will see she's a good person and give her the will. she likes freedom, like to paint,an artist, she like Puri and it turn to love.
so the bad character is Nok Sinjai(that play as Pong's mom) she marry Niroot(play as B's dad) just for his money. she will do anything to get what she wants. B's dad was sad when he loose his wife & baby in the ocean. they were missing and never found. and Pong's mom came into his life take care of him but he didn't love her, so in the la korn Pong's mom marry B's dad just for the money. she's a very greedy lady.

all the characters sound interesting and the story sounds fun. it will be a fun la korn. i can't wait to see it. i like Puri a lot. you can go to this link to see the pictures of the actors+actress.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...8/A4868768.html

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
it sound so good, love to see pong being mean. bet that in time of being mean to B he will fall in love with her......................i m so glad i have something to look forward to after bee and mew lakorn. by reading the summary, there is no bad n'rai. the only bad one is the pong step dad and the mother

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
o0o0 Bee looks pretty. :blush: Puri as his n'ek look so cute together. The cast looks great. :yahoo:

natty

Chubs
ooo story sounds interesting.. i thought it was going to be the battle of pong and puri lol puri the lost son and pong the other son.. lol anyways.. hope puri's couple has lots of airtime.. thanks teedee..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Bee and Pong looks really good together. And I like Puri as an actor, even more than Pong actually. Its weird that he almost always plays the 2nd or supporting p'ek.

natty

Chubs
well maybe because puri is better as the supporting pra'ek, he totally steals the show!.. but he doesnt seem to be able to carry the lakorn when he's a pra'ek..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMg love Pong's mad look...so SEXY!!!! i can't wait to see this...HAHAH

<---love this look on PONG!!! SEXY!!! :drool:

<--i have to admit they do look good together!!!

credit to Exact!!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Thnaks for sharing the pictures Chewy. Pong and Bee looks good together. Gotta catch this lakorn.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
They look really cute together.
Can't wait for this. :yahoo:
Seems like Nok Sinjai is the main lead. ^_^

vongpacsun

sarNie Egg
they look so good together and pong and bee are the perfect height for each other...i can't wait til it comes out....does anyone new the air date?

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw the trailer and SInjai is so evil to Bee hitting and slapping so. Looks like she even tried to kill Niroot so she can have all the money.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the trailer looks really good!..and pong/bee do cute together..gosh why is bees character always so weak....

thanx for sharing chewy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think Nov.23 that it first air. yeah B character is weak. she get hit and slap by sinjai a lot. looks like sinjai is the main character.