Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I was watching lakorns online, and I came across the preview for this lakorn (I coundn't find a thread for this lakorn if there was one). Pong plays as the pre'ek, the nang'ek is new, and the supporting cast includes Nok Sinjai Plengpanich, Puri Hirunyapreuk, and the dad from "Pee Nong Song Leud," Fang's mom from "Buang Ruk," (she was also Aom's mom in "Roy Ley...") Tik's aunt from "Roy Ley...," and the bad guy from "Wimarn Sai" sorry I don't know their names. The preview showed A LOT of DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! It's about revenge, and it looks really good.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i was wondering about this lakron i saw it on exact website but i thought the nek was bee. she was beautiful...............in the preview

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wat Pong Puri Im watching this omg ... I love Pong and Puri hotness!! and its a exact drama to? omg well dur lol =x sorry hahah momentary lapse of judgement ... I love pong and puri ... I hope puri isn't the bad guy -____-

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
So the n'ek is no longer Bee Namthip?!?! In the preview it kind of looked like her., but couldn't recognize her. :huh: Still not sure...because she has contacts on. And Bee has that foreign look in her. So maybe it's her. I was hoping for the pra'nangs to be Bee and Pong because they've been in quite a few lakorns togther and were never paired up. :(
But I'll watch this for Pong. hehe Loved him in Leh Pumeres. :yahoo:
Can anyone confirm who is the n'ek?!? I think it's Bee. :unsure:

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
oh my a lakorn with pong.. i can't wait.. i hope the n'ek is a good match for him.. i can't wait to see him on-screen i love him!! :D

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Pong+Bee.....um...i can't picute them yet....because on their first lakorn they were brother and sister.... :eek:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg bee and pong -___ - gonna be weird for me lol cuz I saw them in Luerd Horng as brother and sister ... I wish they would have put Nat Evirita I lovers her with pong =x but Puri in it ... hmm probably play the brother =x I notice Puri gets stuck with the role of the brother alot =x

maijune

SarNie Adult
i saw the teaser too...and i don't think the n'ek is bee...it's a new girl but a way she does look a little bit like bee....

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I agree w/ maijune...i'm almost 100% sure it's not Bee, but someone new. I can't wait for this lakorn. I love both Pong & Puri!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
B is nang aek with Pong. Puri gets with a new actress, he play as a fisherman lives in the island.from the teaser it looks like Pong play as a mean role, he looks mean to B. i like Puri. i can't wait to see it too. and wonder if the new girl that get with Puri is cute. but he said her skin color is dark like him, if i remember correct he said she's like 16 or 17 years old.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i m getting so confuse i want b to b in it...................i keep looking at the teaser all i see is bee...................

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I think Pong is so hot when he's mad!!! :) :drool: i can't wait to see him..

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I think the n'aek is still Bee. There some features that looks like her especially the nose. I can't wait to watch this. Does anyone know when its going to air?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Puri! Puri! Puri! anyone gets that? lol hahah (Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!) haha lol but anyways back to the subject lol I love Pong when he angry its like the way he look its mad but his eyes are still so adorable and romantic omg and his sexy lips ummmmmmmmmmmmm lol =x

cecilia

Staff member
^the n'e definitely is bee n..cuz the intro look like her in wimarn sai..

anyway..i can't wait..looking forward to it..pong and bee..gonna be hot..
but in lUERD HONG..they're brother and sister..but somehow they didnt' know until the very last..they didn't have that brotherly and sisterly love in there..so i think it's okay to see them together..

i mean..if they know that theyr'e brother and sister and still hang out ..then it'll be weird to see them pair up..but anyway..i can't wait..look violence..

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Is this lakorn going to air soon. I read at Thai drama fan that's it said coming soon on Nov. 16.