Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHA!!! WHatever SAm!!!

Man...i can't not stand Sinjai at all.....OMG so evil...

i want to see more Pong and BEe...HAAH

Mann

this is sad! omg it gets saddder,, i dont wanna spoil for who is reading and is not in the latest epsiodes yet..

- CAUTION, NOT ENDING BUT EPISODE -

awww its so sad how the step dad got ran over, but he is annyouing but i feel sorry for puri, its so sad, and like the mom's face is all sad now, aww she is so misunfortunate, and i thought sinjai was gonna make her face like that, omg when they almost get to meet the freaking dad, somehting happens, !! this is sad, and aww ending soon, this lakorn is really good though but they probably need to air the other lakorns, and they don't have much anything to put in it..

- lol highlight haha, i love this lakorn! in my opinion one of the best!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was so sad. I want to to cry with them. Gosh when one thing goes bad everything else goes bad. I wish Pong would have looked around so he could see Bee. Hopefully they will see each other in tomorrow's episode.

cecilia

Staff member
it's getting back on track again..^^..
anyway, when pong took of the glass and still talk on the
cell..OMG..GORGEOUS..ahem..i mean ..HOT..HOT..HOT..!..
why didnt' he just look her way..but then i like it this way..make bee walk
away and he look and see just her back..make him curious and rush
out to see if it's her..and then maybe once he chase after her and meet
her..til then ..he should ask her why she run away from where they live before.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I soo hate the cliff hanger how they leaves us and left us with a preview with a must see, so sad and exciting at the same time and upsetting too

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is soo evil damn. but i wonder why pong doesn't like bee's real dad ehh? when will her mom remember -.- gauush. and did bee's real dad see her mom yet?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
epi 18 is so sad... the ending was heart wrenching!!! Bee saw Pong and was about to go after him, but she looked at herself and stopped because her clothes were raggy and dirty.

THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST HEART WRENCHING SCENES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Sunstar~ Girl i know exactly what you're talking about....OMg...Pong was hot in that scene...(i think he's hot in everyscene, but i like that scene) when he took off the sunglass and still talking on the phone..OMG hot...

i feel so bad for Bee's mom...man when is this going to end...so Bee and her mom could be happy....

i can't wait to pong and bee scene together!!!! HAHAH

Sunstar.....can you do gif. when pong take off his glass and just stand there....looking so hot...HAHAH? thanks;)

Mann

it kinda looks like after episode 20 its ending cause sinjai is poisoning him and bee's mom is gonnna get memory backkk...

aymalee

sarNie Egg
i can't wait to see when sinjai knows that her pong likes bee namthip.. i want to see how she will react.. i think in the end it will be pong who hurt her the most..

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The ending better be good. Pong should find out for himself what his mom's been doing cause he thinks good of her even though Bee told him what she did to Bee's family. I hope Pong loves Bee enough to stand up for her and not side with his evil mom! Yea, if Bee's dad dies and her mom's memory returns, then she and her mom can claim all the inheritance and kick the evil bitch out!!

tang071

sarNie Elites
so i've been wanting this lakorn to end for awhile now. now that i hear thats its coming to end, i feel like it cant just yet. this lakorn hasnt gotten anywhere yet. pong and bee's relationship hasnt fully developed. everytime they're on screen, it's like for 2 sec and sometimes they're not always together in an episode. sure it was cute when it showed that he has changed and cares for others esp. bee. but what really made him change. bee and pong have barely spent anytime together. if its love at first sight or whatever, i dunno i just feel that this lakorn has gone no where. it starts off in the first 3-4 eps that sinjai took the wife position but only after letting the mother and bee die. the mother has amnesia and is taken up by a fisherman. after that there are multiple instances that the truth is going to be revealed but something always happen...it gets so redundant.

cecilia

Staff member
yeah..it starting to drag again...they dont' even have much scene together..more like fast encounter..it seem to focus on alot on the mom and the dad..aigoo..