Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Whaoo I'm back on track with this lakorn now hehe, how exciting and Sinjai all I've got to say is pure evil

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Whaoo I'm back on track with this lakorn now hehe, how exciting and Sinjai all I've got to say is pure evil
Yes, really evil! I am loving this lakorn! It's filled with lots of sadness, happiness, and love all at the same time! What an emotional roller-coaster of a lakorn! Oh and Pong is hot! :yahoo:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Frankly, if someone should die, it would be Puri's dad! he makes me angry and frustrated at the same time. my mom has a theory that he and Sinjai will come up with a plan to ruin his wife's face, but he isnt THAT clingy, is he!? hmm

Pong and Bee are soo damn cute!! :wub: Theyre becoming flirty. i love that phase of a relationship.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Blah LOL hopefully Pong Doesnt Die LOL kidding I said that to see if P'sam and Chewy Would murder me LOL haha kidding ... but I doubt anyone will die in the end it seems unlikely ... if anything they would probably devise a murder plot get caught and go crazy ...

cecilia

Staff member
love PONG in korbork..omg..he's such a darling..
i love love bee and his love story ..they're so cute..^^

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Bee's "dad" is going a bit crazy ...i know he loves her and her mum but he's overreacting...Bee & Pong's relationship was going so nicely too....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
This is the kind of lakorn that nothing really happens until the last episode isn't..... darn... it had so much potential. I already lost interest in it already....

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
well, lots of stuff is happening. things are beginning to unfold and some people are figuring it out. i dont think this lakorn is that boring at all. sure, there may not be a lot of interaction between the p' and n' ek but it's the dynamic between the other characters that is keeping me hooked too.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i love this lakorn....pong is very cute and sexy...he's all that and this....i love his tall handsome body....want to see more cute scenes between them............

:) pong & bee always..........

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Bee's foster dad is going to return them back to her biological father!!!! so exciting!!!
It's about time he tells them the truth. That would really show how much he loves them rather than be selfish. I can't wait to see today's episode.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The writer tried to make the plot exciting but I don't find it all that exciting. It's kinda dumb cause Sinja's the only smart one. She knows and gets to everything before anyone else finds out. She's the evil one but she holds the most power because she knows everything! Pong needs to find out what his mom's been doing and stop her. He's the only one that would be able to help Bee cause everyone else is so dumb!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't reallie like the pra-ek so i'm not watchin' it..

but my mom is.. is it that interesting..? i don't like bee's hair.. she got bangs.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone's going crazy!! Bee's aunt, Puri's dad and Pong's mom is already crazy but now Bee's parents are going crazy too!! Her mom with the headache and her dad missing Bee & her mom. At the end of epi 17, Puri's dad dropped Bee & her mom off for the aunt but doubt that she will find them. Pong's mom will probably find them first. Everytime something good's about to happen, she always knows about it and interfers! Too bad about Bee & Pong's relationship getting interrupted. They were growing close and starting to fall for each other. Now Pong thinks she doesn't care about him since she just left w/o saying goodbye. I hope they'll be reunited soon, like in the next episode!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
did anyone upload this lakorn yet in KHMER???
this lakorn hasn't come out in khmer yet..it hasn't even end yet..but i'm sure that once it ends, srok khmai people (the voices that sarN carries) will get to it right away..but it'll be a while for Mayura..

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Blah LOL hopefully Pong Doesnt Die LOL kidding I said that to see if P'sam and Chewy Would murder me LOL haha kidding ... but I doubt anyone will die in the end it seems unlikely ... if anything they would probably devise a murder plot get caught and go crazy ...

lol n'tina.im not that crazy like *ahem* Chewy...lol kidding