Take Me Home (North Star)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
DANGGGGGGGGGGGG IT. SORRY ABOUT THAT LOVE SCENE. So now, I don't want to watch anymore. Hopefully, nothing is serious.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^It's M'om Noi...so there's bound to be some sexual tension. Hahah.

It's okay...it doesn't look like anything much. Gandamanee did quite some racy scenes too.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
No, you can't compared with Gandamanee. Her man was way hotter than this dude. XD plus it was P'Tam so I allowed her to have. You know I want more than what they've showed us lol haha This guy??? ouch sorry, I don't vote.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, you're too funny and cute.

I just can't wait to watch this. But how...gotta find some links. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
When this movie out. I will watch after you did please let me know. I know, my heart will unable to handle lol
Do you think we will get to watch within this year?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah, we'll get to watch it this year. After it's released in the theaters, depending on how soon, sometimes people pirate the movie. Anyway, I'll be patient and wait for the movie to be released on DVD and then watch because I don't want to ruin the movie with a bad quality rip or something.

It's not that scary or perhaps Vill has definitely desensitized me in here.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I hope I can watch super HD. lol probably we were to focusing on Vill. To me nothing looks scary like how they described

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Same here. Hope the movie will prove to be another success and handsomely reward the investors. I thought the crew's been receiving investment from M Pictures? One week ago when I was searching online for info on the movie, already existed then some links of Mario's "Take Me Home." Hope the links are not what they seem to be . . . But glad to know the actors are positively recognized for their acting in the film. The initial IMDb rating is not that good. I didnt' know the director is THAT famous. (Horror movies are just not my type.) Seems most of the reports and promotions have been focused on the direcotr and Mario (e.g., a report by the Nation: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/life/The-man-who-time-forgot-30283768.html).

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm not that surprised if the movie doesn't do too good. P'Kom was the director for Tawan Tud Burapa, Pong and Son version, and honestly, it lacked that spark compared to the previous version, so I wasn't expecting too much from this film. So if I didn't really enjoy a lakorn he directed, I'm sure, I'm not going to enjoy much of something he personally wrote and directed. Lol Our tastes are just so different.

Yes, there are other investors too but the majority is from P'Tik. She had to invest in this one more than her previous ones.

But I'll judge the movie for myself and see.

But I do find myself liking female writers more. Prime example would be You Are the Apple of my Eye versus Our Times. A guy versus girl perception of first love. I didn't quite get the hype about YATAOME versus Our Times. Our Times was written by a female. It was soooo good, so thorough, so convincing, and well written. Lol

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here are some comments about the movie.

All of them agreed that for a horror movie, they should have kept the story simple with a lot of scary scenes. Take Me Home had too many mysteries and secrets that were not resolved or revealed until the very end, which made it too confusing for people to follow. Too many twists and not enough scare. The ratings aren't too positive.

I think I sort of stopped expecting ever since Ngao Jai. Haha. Toomtam and Vill kept saying there would be a twist and there was none or there was but it was like, uh...okay. Haha.

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
All of them agreed that for a horror movie, they should have kept the story simple with a lot of scary scenes. Take Me Home had too many mysteries and secrets that were not resolved or revealed until the very end, which made it too confusing for people to follow. Too many twists and not enough scare. The ratings aren't too positive.

I think I sort of stopped expecting ever since Ngao Jai. Haha. Toomtam and Vill kept saying there would be a twist and there was none or there was but it was like, uh...okay. Haha.
I don't really understand why people talk like that.. since there are so many famous horror - thriller - mysterius movie out there. For example 'The Ring', you wouldn't know how they died and that's the story is, finding out how people die just by watching a video. I remember exactly how sadako killed and that is at the very end (and I couldn't watch TV alone for about 2 weeks afterward, such a whimp I am).

That movie was really famous back then that even the hollywood remade their own version, but I think my friends who watch both version said the japanesse one which the original one is better, the plot is really done well and so clever.

So aiyaja if you said there's mystery over there, then I'm even expecting to watch this more than just a horror, I got the feeling this movie has the same essence with The Ring. IMHO they make the movie for international taste.

I'm anticipating it more now...!!