Take Me Home (North Star)

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
They look so cute together!

And if it becomes available, will any of you guys watch this? I haven't watched a scary movie in a long time. :grazy:
I will :D for sure no matter how scary its gonna be :biggrin: me too haven't watched horror movie in forever lol gotta be prepared for this lol :qmiedo:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I will :D for sure no matter how scary its gonna be :biggrin: me too haven't watched horror movie in forever lol gotta be prepared for this lol :qmiedo:

Yah I only ended up watching comedy lol this would be totally new to me. I hope I don't wet my pants

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL Mario and Vill, I can't take it anymore. This two are really funny. You would know if you watch take me home promotion XD WAY TO GO LOL

You gals are so brave! Me...I don't know. I'm a wimp so I may not watch it.

The Shutter (Thai version) scarred me for life. :sconf:

But...It would be nice to see how Vill does in a movie. :shot:

And from one of the image teasers, she looks so good with black hair. That's probably not her natural hair color since she always dyes her hair, but I wish she would go back to her roots. She looks more vibrant with her natural color.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm not brave but I will try for Vill and support her first starring movie.
She looks good with back hair but she likes to dyes hair lol It would be nice to see her hairstyle again like in Kaew Lon Phet.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
MAJOR STAR ROADSHOW
โปรโมทภาพยนตร์ "Take Me Home : สุขสันต์วันกลับบ้าน"
13.30 น. Mega Cineplex
16.15 น. เมเจอร์ ซีนีเพล็กซ์ โลตัส บางกะปิ
17 April 2016 Meet up Mario and Vill in MAJOR STAR ROADSHOW for Promote his film "Take Me Home"
13.30 - Mega Cineplex
16.15 - Major Cineplex Lotus Bangkap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait to watch this!! I've been watching all of the promotions, shows, news clips, BTS, teasers, trailers, you name it. WOW! If anything, I'm watching it for Vill's acting. They switch her up so many times in here, from sultry to prim and proper to innocent. Did you guys see that love scene of Vill and Peter? Wow. And then they deform Vill's face, too.

Some new things I learned are, Vill said that the movie will be covering a few generations, that's why there are so many children because two are playing her step kids and then two, I'm guessing, are playing Tubtim and Tan, and so forth, to give us more of a backdrop story as to what happened to Tan and Tubtim.

It's going to be a suspense thriller plus horror because you have to guess if what Tan is seeing are real ghosts or if it's just his mind playing games. It's also about how ghosts are not just there to scare people but they feel love for the ones they love who are still living. They still have that yearning.

M'om Noi after reading the character automatically called Vill and said, here's a script for you, read it and see if you want to take it and jokingly, he told Vill to come cast for it right then and there. Haha.

I'm VERY interested in the story line because it seems so complicated. Hahah.

Oh the review that LanBlue posted that gave this movie a 7/10...he praised Mario and Vill. He said Vill "thee bort thak!" It sounds better in Thai but it pretty much means that Vill ACED the role. Yayyy! I hope this movie does EXTREMELY well at the box office, the buzz, in the media, and acting....I hope to see both Mario and Vill get nominated.

The majority of this movie is invested by P'Tik alone, so I really PRAY that the box office will be EXPLOSIVE with SUCCESS!