Take Me Home (North Star)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
gemmyjw said:
Haha. Idk. It seems that he lost his memory and works as a nurse in a hospital. And Vill as Ruby has a husband who is a paleontologist.
I used google translate, I thought it was Vill who has twin sister lol :bhehe: :bhehe: Do you know why he lost him memories also look at the pic Vill has dirty face omg so many mystery. So Vill's a ghost

gemmyjw

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
I used google translate, I thought it was Vill who has twin sister lol :bhehe: :bhehe: Do you know why he lost him memories also look at the pic Vill has dirty face omg so many mystery. So Vill's a ghost
Now I have the plot 555+ She is not the ghost. Haha :))
[Plot of Take Me Home Movie]
This interesting movies are gonna be in cinemas during Songkran (13/4/2016). Mario as Tan who is a male nurse working in a hospital and lose his memories. He tries to search where he's from, where his home is, any family members left. Why he loses memories. 
One day supernatural incident happened and brought him home. He saw beautiful nice house. He met his twin sister, Tubtim (Will Wannarot) who married Cheewin - nice architect with 2 kids. Her husband never knows his wife has  a brother twin.
He also met Waw, the old housekeeper who's glad to see him and tried to warn him the secret danger in this house.
Also "Chom" the ghost spirit that waited for revenge.
His return-home will bring him happiness or horror which might bring him death? 
This movie will be extremly horror and stressed if you had watch other movies of the director Kongkiat Komesiri.
Source: jediyuth
Translator: Mario Maurer Vietnam
Thank sis Nong Naja for helping <3

Step

Mrs James Ma
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Vill and Mario are twins??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I wanted them as a couple  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, a movie with Mario just to be his sibling? Okay, I guess.

Anyway, on the brighter side, VILL LOOKS SOOOOOOOO good in that photo with Mario where he's holding a camera. I mean, she looks just like Nid in Sao Noi from 4 years ago. Dang, Vill is killing it!!!! Vill has such a versatile face. It changes with the makeup! Dang, gotta love this girl.

I'm super excited for this movie despite no love line between Mario and Vill. I'm just happy to see Vill work with different people and challenge herself in diverse roles.

I hope to see her in more events and promotions soon!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's going to be released in about a month, they need to promote and release longer teasers by now. Lol

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
The photo with Mario holding a camera . . . Vill does look pretty there. But I find it kind of scary. Maybe it's just me. Years ago, in an old HK horror movie, the ghost never shows up. But you can tell from the female lead's facial expression and the way she delivers her lines that she's finally possessed at the end. The actress actually plays two roles, the n'ek and the ghost. Here, Vill's smile in the photo somehow reminds me of that story.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Omg. That just gave me chills.

I'm not a fan of horror but I will try for Vill. When I find a good online version, I'll help sub it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That is soooooo scary.

The music and the scenes of Vill were freaking scary. I'm going to have a hard time swallowing this one. Yikes. Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
SOOOOO SCAAAAAAAARRRYY  :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
I can't really take  horror movies, but apparently some people just love them. The scarier, the better. So, I guess it won't be difficult for them to find interested buyers overseas, which means they may release English-subbed and/or Chinese-subbed versions. Quite many Mario/Thai ghost movies were aired in the Chinese markets.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Like Lanblue said, Vill isn't a ghost but she's probably possessed. There seems to be a main older lady as the ghost, too.

It's too creepy for me. I don't know if I can take it. Lol

Oh yeah, overseas love horror movies. I hope it does air in other countries too.