Taiyou no uta/A song to the sun

Pee

sarNie Elites
Anyone watching this drama? Sawajiri Erika from One litre of tears is starring ^^ Tho she´s sick here too lol.. I watched til eps3 .....

This drama seems very interesting and plus she´s really cute with her long hair !!
:wub:

And plus she´s playing guitar and singing so hot! :wub:

A girl who can only live at night and a high school student who loves to surf as the sun rises...
The two had nothing in common...

Kaoru Amane, 18 years old, did not attend school but instead sang herself away every night after dark at a square in front of a train station with a guitar in her hands. She led a lifestyle opposite the norm, sleeping during the day and active at night. Kaoru was suffering from XP (xeroderma pigmentosum), an illness, which also might be described as the allergy to the sun, and was not allowed to be exposed to sunlight. The only motivation in her life was singing, which also was the only connection to the outside world. One day, an incident drastically changes her life...

Kaoru returns home at 4:00 am, before sunrise. Outside her room window, she spots a high school student standing with a surf board in his hands. It becomes her routine to watch him and his friends come and go to the ocean every morning, before going to sleep.

Their destined encounter takes place during the few hours before the break of day, drawing together two individuals that would have never met in daylight. However, Kouji does not know about her illness. The two rapidly fall for one another and continues to meet in the city at night. Then one day, an incident leads Kouji to learn of Kaoru's illness. Kaoru gives up her first love telling herself that, "I shouldn't have allowed myself to dream of a happy life. I am not normal after all." She even gives up singing. Kouji seeing Kaoru at such a state encourages her by suggesting, "Let's meet only at night," and comes up with a brilliant present for her.

She had been leading a life carefully placing herself beyond the reach of harm, with no intent to pursue a dream. However, Kouji had shone a light on her heart making her want to sing once again. However, her illness which has quietly progressed, has started to pressure her nerve system, keeping her from playing the guitar at her will

Pee

sarNie Elites
yup the subs are out to eps 3 so far^^

U can find the eps in youtube^^ just tell if u want a link or search in youtube ^_____ ^ u dont need to download them there.

but if u want to dowload then i suggest d-addicts

kitkat

sarNie Elites
pee, mmm if it's at d-addict, i supposed it's torrent links, right? i might take youtube for now since my cpu is crashed.. i had to use my brother's. wahhh...

oh storyline of this please..

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
looks good...I'm going to watch it...the girl looks pretty n more mature in this drama

Pee

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
pee, mmm if it's at d-addict, i supposed it's torrent links, right? i might take youtube for now since my cpu is crashed.. i had to use my brother's. wahhh...

oh storyline of this please..
[post="157753"][/post]​

Yupp its torrent links^^ but youtube works fine for me :D aww sorry to hear abt ur cpu ^^ well i hope u enjoy this drama!^^

Linn yupp she´s more mature and oh she plays guitar! so hot^^
hope u´ll enjoy it ^^

Nameless : a movie version?? cool

Pee

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
hey i found at youtube.com but it's not fully subbed...

user of youtube i watch is ast1g
[post="158398"][/post]​

Ahh i know , its still new, i guess they havent really edited the subs and stuff.. its sux...i wish i knew japanese :wavecry:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oh you watch ast1g's, too? bummer... it sucks, though. i mean missing lines wouldn't make me understanding the story... or interesting in it. ~damned, it enjoyable but ........... =/

Pee

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
^oh you watch ast1g's, too? bummer... it sucks, though. i mean missing lines wouldn't make me understanding the story... or interesting in it. ~damned, it enjoyable but ........... =/
[post="158527"][/post]​

I know it really sucks lol but i like erika she so cute in this drama! im waiting til they really done with editing the subs and stuff then i´ll re-watch it lol ^^ how many eps did u watch?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^I don't really have a chance to see a whole episode 01 because I'm still using my brother who uses up all day so basically, so far I watch episode 01 1/5~

Yeah barely episode 01. LOL But its pretty good far... I stopped right at Erika ran toward to this surfer guy regarding guitar. =/

Pee

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
^I don't really have a chance to see a whole episode 01 because I'm still using my brother who uses up all day so basically, so far I watch episode 01 1/5~

Yeah barely episode 01. LOL But its pretty good far... I stopped right at Erika ran toward to this surfer guy regarding guitar. =/
[post="158686"][/post]​

OH lol ! by now u thought that u migth have watched alll 3 eps.

LOL well its gets better ^^

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
yea.. i wanna see the series too. but waiting for someone to upload it .. hah

the guy.. hes the guy from densha otoka the movie right? he look familiar