Staff member
  • Title: 你照亮我星球 / Ni Zhao Liang Wo Xing Qiu
  • English title: You Light Up My Star
  • Genre: Romance
  • Episodes: 30
  • Broadcast network: FTV
  • Broadcast period: 2014-Jun-01
  • Air time: Sunday 22:00
  • Opening theme song: Cai Hong Hei Dong (彩虹黑洞) by Magic Power (MP魔幻力量)
  • Ending theme song: Puo Xiao (破曉) by Fukuyama Masaharu
Synopsis
A pair of A-list couple, whose romance was played out in the public eye and gossiped in the tabloids, are tired of their make believe glamorous lives. Their happy superstar facade begins to crack when one of them decides to do something about it.

cr: dramawiki

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*coughcough* I suddenly recalled that they had a drama ... but I didn't watch it until yesterday.  I'm only like 20 mins in to the drama but damn so much kissing.  I should be gushing and smiling like a little fan but... I'm sort of laughing lol... maybe it's just too much kissing.. or the kissing style that it wasn't my cup of tea-ish yet LOL.

I must say that Joe & Janine look quite good.... Thank goodness he doesn't have long hair anymore :p

Anyways... will probably continue on with this drama when I finish my other dramas... Just seeing the tad bits it did make me think about my kookwans and koojins ... of course we fans are super satisfied with their onscreen romances and may wish for some further development... but what if they think like how Joe is in here?  It can be quite scary... >_<

Ahahahaha oh yeah, I was totally shocked to see FUKUYAMA MASAHARU in here... I was like WHY is he in here? OMG, they actually got him in their drama?  OMG!  But yeah... then I realized that he sand the ost for this drama too :p hohoho.