[Taiwan] The Prince Turn Into Frog

danny

sarNie Hatchling
i've just finished watching this series and it's hella cute and funny i love the part where he was asking for directions and she tries to sell him gum for $100,lol, but then he notices her pants and points it to her but she's thinking the total opposite of him...hahha that had me cracking up but what makes it even better is what she says...lol.....

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i just finish watching this series........DAMN GOOD :shocked: ......i love everything about it.......to be honest, i thought that i wouldn't be this addicted to this series.....now i am soooooooooo ADDICTED :wub: to this series.....i totallly recommend this to anyone that haven't see it yet........it is a MUST SEE for sure :w000t: .......i didn't find this boring at all...really you have to watch this to know what i am talking about......./ :shocked:

kanamiko

sarNie Egg
i really like this series too. ^^ but could anyone upload form esp.1-30 again please thank u so much. and i can't wait to see what happen. ^^

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
you guys can watch this on youtube if you want......they have all the episode in there 1-30..........have fun........i am stilll addicted :wub: to this series..........damn me.....

ImCherrie

sarNie Egg
hey ummm i'm new here....and i'm kinda addicted to this series, but i couldn't download episode 7-20, the ones without subs, cuz it's expired....can somebody plzzzzzzzzzzzz reupload them.....plzzzzzzzz.......Thx a bunch...

oooallyooo

sarNie Egg
I am only on episode 5 and i'm loving it. I've been waiting to watch this in cantonese for a long time and i can't wait to see the next chapters

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Wah I just finished this serie today omg...when i first saw i was like it has 30 parts O_O but before I knew it...IT'S OVER!!! Gosh Junhao is soo cute he has an adorable face >_<

mayo

sarNie Egg
kanamiko said:
i really like this series too. ^^ but could anyone upload form esp.1-30 again please thank u so much. and i can't wait to see what happen. ^^
[post="91854"][/post]​

the links work.. ive been downloading for a few das now and it all works.. remember with megaupload you could only download one at a time. if you try to download two of megaupload links the window will say limit exceed...unless you know how to get rid of slots

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
This movie is THA SHIZZNAT!

i LOVE it sooo much! lol-- i can't believe that i posted a reply on the first page and completely never came back to check on it =( i'm such a loser..lmao-- but this movie is good :wub:

&& i LOVE IT!

...is it possible for you to reupload a few first episodes of it again some how?

mayo

sarNie Egg
i finish this drama with my sister in law and we bought it too cause the hecka likes it... dramas now a days are so cheap... we got the whole drama for only 20 dollors

slee00

sarNie Adult
Do anyone of you where I can order this movie? please

nalis

sarNie Egg
This drama is sooooooooo verly.......good. MingDao is soooo hot and adorable especially when he lost his memory and he was staying with ye tianyu. But I totally love his arrogance and stubborn features thats what makes him hot. And the way he looks at her and unintentionally falls in love with her. So many good scenes, but most memorable was the elevator scene. I thought he was going to slap her for being so scared and acting out of control but he hugged her, ahhhhhh that was so ooooooooo sweet. He is so hot, did I already mention that.
I still can not get over this drama, it is just that good. The acting is superb and outstanding compare to Meteor Garden. the director/producer of this drama should do another series of this because I can not get enough of it.

natty

Chubs
slee00 said:
Where Can I get this one?
[post="115956"][/post]​

like lido said.. go to ebay... there's a seller there by the name of dramaisland... he's pretty good.. tell him natrada referred you... he sell it for $21.50

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i'm currently watching this series on youtube.com and i'm on the 20th eppie. it's better to just watch it on youtube than downloading cause it's fast and the quality aren't that bad... just that sometimes the audio is off. but i'm almost done and it is so good!! makes me want to cry everytime i see the na'ek cause if i was in her situation i would be so heartbroken. i also love the music! it's so catchy and it makes you even more sad.

this series reminds me of Save Me the last dance. everything about these two drama are exactly the same.... the amnesia.. him forgetting the part when he was with her.. her working at the company with him... him GM of big corporation... etc.. etc.. but i still like this series a lot cause it's so funny yet so sad.