[Taiwan] The Crossing Hero 超級大英雄 (CTV)

fun

Expired Sarnie
The Crossing Hero 超級大英雄

This Jiro Wang production debut. 

The Crossing Hero is a time-traveling tale that follows the lives of Hong Xidong (Jiro Wang)--the leader of Ming dynasty Emperor Zhu Yunwen's personal bodyguard detail—and two imperial military guards, Peng Ze (Hu Yang) and Xu Xiaotian (Bruce Xie), who are hot in pursuit of a revolving pearl treasure in Hong's possession. All three time-travel into the 21st century, where Peng and Xu encounter Hong Xidong's identical future other, Hong Xiaodong (Jiro Wang). Peng and Xu's attempts to adjust to life in the future lead to a series of comedic adventures.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am not a fan of Jiro. He has not confirmed to have PS but he is so plastic looking it's hard to watch. His acting isn't great either so I never understood the hype around him.

It's so terrible that I enjoy it.  :lolyup:

The first 5 minutes and I was sold. I don't know if they purposely did it or not but it worked for me. It's so bad!

The CGI  :rofl:

The action scenes  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO, I actually caught the first few eps raw, before viki licensed it?  But I took a pause because of school.

I actually enjoyed it.  Jiro actually produced this drama too.  I admit it's not the greatest edits but the CGIs aren't that bad.  Looked like the crew had fun though.  I know Jiro did.  He even styled himself too XD.

If y'all don't know, Jiro is actually a cosplay-fanatic-ish, so it was nice to see his true self in the drama hehe.  I'm actually a long time of Jiro.  And yeah, he looks different alright but... I was like so many people get ps lately that I don't care or have an interest in digging up dirt on them anymore.  He's not the best actor, but I tend to enjoy his work though :) 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think it's botox that he gets. It's just so terrible because he looks plasticy, like literal plastic that's it hard to watch him.

I like how it is so over the top hahaha