[Taiwan] Sunny Happiness

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

Xiang Yun Jie (Mike He) is a manager of a hotel who somehow ends up marrying Fang Yong Yong (Janine Zhang), his employee, through a contract marriage.

She helps Yun Jie when his 8-year old son suddenly appears into his life.

Also starring Li Yi Feng as Xiang Yun Chao

​

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
My sis finished it. She says there's two versions of it. One is longer than the other, but she doesn't know if it is because of the airing time or if they're actually different. I started it on Saturday and finished epi 1. I would've probably already finished it if I wasn't feeling horrible over the weekend. I never thought I was capable of going without internet/dramas for so long. I want to continue this drama because I like Mike He and I love Yi Feng :)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched the entire thing on Viki yesterday and it is by far one of the best dramas I've seen in a long time. It's serious, but has comedic moments that aren't hokey or slap stick. And the ending is perfect.

Anyone know where I can get mid or high quality downloads of this drama without subs? I know the Viki team said they will not release soft subs, but I want this drama even if it's without subtitles.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
This is a really good drama. There was way too much crying toward the end, but otherwise I really enjoyed it.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I got to episode 20 last night. I really like how it is the typical Taiwanese/Chinese drama. But, it's so great because it's Mike He!! I love that Mike is really good to Janine after they have their contract.

"Best friend, why are you in my dreams?" hehe. They are pretty cute together. I love how their relationship developed, even though He won't freakin' say he loves her and that he doesn't care about the contract anymore. Leaving her in the dark thinking she's going to hand over the divorce papers. That's what Taiwanese dramas are like though, so I'm not surprised. Totally recommend this drama from what I've watched so far. Will probably finish it tonight!!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Started out good but ended up with too many cliche and I couldn't continue watching. It is a good drama but not for my personal liking.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
finally finished it this morning!! it was a typical c drama, but totally worth it if you like cheesy story lines like I do :D The ending was a bit rushed for me because of all the bad timing and how Janine couldn't keep all her promises, etc. But the memory scenes also dragged. Mike He = love and Yi Feng...I will cont. to love you more and more :D I want to see Yi Feng and Janine as leads in a drama together. That will be swEEt!!

smiles

sarNie Egg
excuse me but does anyone know if this has been translated or dubbed into thai at all and if it has what is the thai name for this series?? thank you

myx

sArNieZ
this drama is good. i've never see janine act before and i seem to really like her in this one. she look pretty good w/ mike and the younger brother.