Lorene Ren (Rong Rong)
Wei-lian
Katie Chen
Sean Lee
Miao Ke-Li
Alex Dǒng

fun

Expired Sarnie
So far this is okay. There has been a lot of OTP scenes but zero chemistry. I wonder when will he get back his eyesight. I am excited for this week episode since the family get to meet the lookalike. I wonder why didn't his assistance didn't tell that she looks like his dead fiancee. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I want to watch this one, but I'll wait until it ends. One episode a week is too little, and May is a long ways off.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I've been eyeing this one since Kingone is the main guy <3 and I've always been dreaming for this moment because he's a good actor in my eyes hehe. 

@Fun, I'm kind of worried since you said there's like no chemistry with the otp... yikes!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maybe I'm just bias lol I am a Liu Chuan and Jia En shipper (Lego Li and Kirsten Ren).

I don't like the one episode a week either unless it was a dorama since they are shorter in episode and length.

I didn't catch the latest episode. Maybe next week so that I can enjoy two episode.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I haven't watched their drama together so I don't know their chemistry :p

Anyways, I just watched the 4 EPs.. And I must say that I am really enjoying this drama. The cast is doing a good job too, esp Kingone ... It's hard playing a blind person though. While watching his character, I began thinking of Tik and Rome's blind characters.

I also had a feeling the girl's boyfriend was going to be an annoying wicked character... Grrr....!!

I'm curious too as to why his assistant William didn't tell him why the girl looked like his fiancée. Also when her mom was getting questioned... I'm pretty sure we can come to assumptions that the two girls are twins... The mom is too suspicious.

I'm getting curious to know how the story will unfold...

mia07

Introvert
I started watching this too and it's quite interesting so far.. Although it feels as if the na'ek overacts in being too funny, I was able to tolerate it. Hopefully her character gets better.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I feel that she exaggerates quite a bit too, but I got used to her exaggeration. 

As for the pair's chemistry... I felt that it lacked quite a bit .. that it felt awkward in a way.  The chemistry is slightly getting better though.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
You see a bit more chemistry in the latest ep. 

Someone help me.... I'm way too into this drama... I need more Kingone dosage... *gasp* I can't help but keep saying that he looks really great in here....

Anyways... The cliff hanger in the last ep..... eeek.  :D :D :D :D :D  Fan service I tell you.. fan service!  Hurry up Sunday... come by sooner.  :(  Sigh, to wait every week for a new episode... *sniffsniff*

I must say that I'm growing onto Kristen now too.  She's adorably cute! 

mia07

Introvert
In epi. 6, she is so hilarious when she kept peeking at him while he was showering haha.. Anyways, I feel that this is going at too slow of a pace so I am hoping they pick it up faster.