[Taiwan] Murphy's Law of Love 莫非, 這就是愛情 (SETTV)

fun

Expired Sarnie
This drama is very laid back.

Btwn I love the ost. I hum it at work lol

I am so disappointed, it is as if the writer wants JW back with his ex!!! I can't stand the chef and his mother. The mother is so unprofessional! I hope XT leave that workplace and open up her own company. The boss doesnt seem to do any work!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't have much to say anymore other than Xiao Tong pissed me off, don't cry my baby Ji Jia Wei, and my poor heart! I knew Jia Wei was a man and boyfriend to die for! 555555

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have to agree with you, Rose. I am so pissed off at Xiao Tong. Her reason for breakup is just irrational. I am so disappointed in her. I still dislike the Chef and his mother. 

roselovesice

LOL Me too! I still dislike the chef and his mother. My sister tried to convince me that he's so cute and stuff like that because of his character in Love Me, Myself, and You. I'm just like, "Nope. I still don't like him." lol  

Looks like our Ji Jia Wei is on a mission to get her back. He looked so cute in the newest preview for episode 17. Gosh. I need myself a Ji Jia Wei. Hehe. 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
There was one point I agree with Xia Tong. Jia Wei should not have bought all the vouchers. If he wanted the event to be sold out for charity, he could have given out the vouchers. That's like a slap in the face and a disrespect towards her line of work. Other than that, I want to slap some sense into her.

I can't wait for the next episode too.

roselovesice

Okay. I've been meaning to come and write my thoughts about the ending since it ended last Friday, but I got lazy in the process of it. LOL Anyways, OH MY GOSH! It has finally come to an end. I don't even know how or what to feel anymore. lol These last weeks...months has been quite the ride. I didn't realize how much has change since the beginning of the drama. I really liked the pace of the drama from the beginning to halfway of the drama. I think the author kind of got lost towards the end. I wish they had kept the 20 episodes instead of changing it to 19 episodes only. If only there were just a little bit more drama then they would of had kept it at 20 episodes instead of changing it. We would of got an extra episode of sweetness between Ji Jia Wei and Xiao Tong. The whole breakup was needed yet unnecessary to a point. It helped them both, especially Jia Wei, understand that he needs to let her be at times too. As for Xiao Tong, I don't really know what she learned from the breakup. She was kind of ehhh about it most of the time. lol Maybe it was because she kept trying to run away from her relationship with him that I couldn't understand what she really wanted. Actually, she didn't know what she wanted. She kept going around in a circle, which really annoyed me to an extent. I think the only character I REALLY, REALLY liked in this entire drama would be Danson's character. Ji Jia Wei was smart, caring, loving, and your typical jealous pra'ake. He was what you would call a 4G man. GUTS, GIVER, GENTLEMAN, and GURANTEE. He was definitely all of the above despite his high ego. LOL He wasn't annoying like most of the characters. Instead, he made me cry, laugh, and loved him even more. I wish Xiao Tong wasn't such a boring character later towards the end when they broke up. I liked her high-spirit character in the beginning but it kind of went downhill. Booo. 
Okay. Now lets talk about the ending. The ending was good but not satisfying enough. I wish they had ended it differently. I felt like it was completely rushed and kind of did not make any sense. I felt like something was missing. They should of ended the drama with a specific dialogue instead of him asking her if she still felt like their relationship was like riding a roller coaster and her asking him to put her down. Like, come on! We didn't go through 19 episodes just for this! LOL Maybe I'm just being selfish but seriously, I was quite disappointed. I wish he had come back for good and not just for 3 days. I was hoping for a proposal too! He'll say something along the line that he's back forever and will she marry him. That would of been a good ending. Dang. I'm upset. Don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed their sweet scenes towards the end of the last episode but it wasn't enough to redeem for their actions, the directors and everyone else that is. lol Let's not even talk about their choice of clothing at the end. HAHA. Oh man. Okay. I just felt like they could of done better with the ending. I felt like there were quite a lot of loop holes right after the breakup happened. I don't know. I'm a bit disappointed yet happy. I don't even know anymore. lol