[Taiwan] Lovestore At the Corner (CTS)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Airs every Friday night in Taiwan on CTV channel. 

The cinematography is breathtaking. I am not a fan of Nikki and loath Princess Stand In. I am not sure but I find Tracy subtly beautiful, she has that 80-90s beauty era feel like Joey Wang, Vivian Noel, and Vivian Chow. I think I can stare at her all day and now wishing she was lead instead. Tracy and Lee Wei's chemistry is over the roof and it was all within the first episode, it will make it difficult for lead actress Nikki to surpass. I am not too keen on sibling loving the same person. Or the person loving both sister at one point of the drama. I find it icky. I will never ever date my sister's ex.

This drama is thought provoking so others may find it boring.

Between I love the soundtrack and the opening. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9nLCEDONCY

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I actually liked Princess Stand In.. but then got annoyed of it.. I only have like 2 episodes left.. not sure when I'll finish it and.. I also like Nikki.  I'm still debating whether to start this or not.

I must say the ost is nice though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have like a whole in my chest. Subbing is very slow, 7 episode is out and only 4 episode are fully subbed. I am currently moving along with the sub. So it takes 2 weeks to actually watch 1 episode. I am half way through episode 4 and I think the writer sort of went off its path. The first episode was poignant and beautiful done, episode 2 sort of lost its touch a little bit but I kept hoping that poignant feeling will come back. It goes off and on continuously. This drama is one of those that I think doesn't need a love line to continue. I don't want the two leads to fall in love. I still have a soft spot for Tracy's and Lee Wei's character. Shu Lei truly love Ke Jie so when he gains back his memory, it will be hard to convince me as a viewer for him to further his romance with Ke Xing. Ke Jie disappearance has left a whole in many hearts. So I can do without the romance. They can continue Ke Xing and Shu Lei life without having them get together and have them instead help one another move on and accept that Ke Jie will never return but will forever live in their hearts. 

The opening theme song has been on replay since its official release. The singer is actually Korean who grew up in Taiwan. She speaks fluent Mandarin but I am not sure if she is fluent in Korean. 

If they further develop the romance, I think I might eventually quit. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
So now they are heading to the direction that I was begging for not to happen. 

The subbing has slow down by a lot and I don't blame them. I feel like the drama lost its sense of direction.