[Taiwan] It Started With A Kiss (2016?)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*DrumRolls*.... Ta-Dahhhh~ Taiwan will be remaking ISWAK!!! :clap: :crybaby2::icon_domokun:

The male lead will be played by singer/actor Dino Lee Yu Xi(Hsi), who gained popularity through his role as the popular student "Ouyang Feifan" from the last year hit film Our Times. The female lead will be played by Esther Wu... and I have no clue who she is or the rest of the cast. If Esther is the same actress from the Magic Power (MP)'s MV for "Secretly" then I've seen her then.

Whoops, just I just went to check MP's mv.. and yup... she actually is. I couldn't tell by the pictures posted over at AVV.

Here's the cast.

cr:avirtualvoyage <----- for the news and pics | click to see more images.

*Note: I want to continue being sarcastic about these remakes but I can't anymore... :crybaby2:

Last edited:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Here is Esther in the mv.
cr:BinMusic

Here is Dino in his mvs.

cr:LinfairRecords

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The fuck =/ NO! I know it is bound to happen, but NO version will ever ever beat Joe and Ariel. I have a feeling they are remaking it so they can finally get that ending ending that the author never finished, and since Joe and Ariel has no interest in it they need to figure out how to finish it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I actually personally like the 2013 Japanese adaptation of this manga best :p though each adaptation has it's own goodness.

How did the Taiwanese one end? I don't believe I ever got to the second part...... LMAO, can you even image Joe and Ariel coming back to reprise their roles though? I personally don't want to see Joe with them long hair again.... 55555.

And yes, we will never ever know what the actual ending is supposed to be ... so all these endings are just guesses. I think they should all just leave it as is and move on.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They Kiss Again wasn't the actual ending though lol. There is incomplete "Final Kiss" according to the author's husband. Funny because I am in the middle of rewatching Joe and Ariel's version. I'm at the part where they just went to tennis camp lol.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
aren't they making a new adaptation of ItaKiss in Japan as well? The Itakiss fever won't ever stop or what lol I always end up watching anyway (although i still can't make myself to watch the thai version. just because.)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ LOL, yes, yes! There's a film version that's coming out soon. It's split into two parts, one focusing about high school and the other one is after.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I've just finished the Tiawanese 2005 version and that one had me laughing and crying with the characters so much. It's rare to come across a drama that feels so real and relatable and with so much chemistry from the whole cast. The characters and development was just awesome for follow. Even though the 2005 version is old, but it's a goodie!

Last edited: