[Taiwan] Fated to Love You (SETTV)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaaahhhhhhh.. i f you havent watched it... YOU SHOULD..

I JUST BAREDLY WATCHED IT 2 DAYS AGO AND I JUST FINISHED IT!!
IT HAS BECOME ONE OF MY FAV DRAMA...

SUPER LOVE THEM TOGETHER..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Taiwan best idol drama ever!!! Ethan & Joe are so cute...

I want to see them pair up again...:D

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOL, at first Ethan Ruan is OMG. I'm wonderin' why the Dylan guy didn't get the main role, but then you get used to Ethan as it all progresses. I totally recommend this if you haven't watched it. Maybe I'm a softy (highly doubt it xD), but it's a tearjerker. I think I wouldn't mind a sequel, but at the same time, I wouldn't want one either because it could end up disappointing like all other TW series. However, the ending was just...So abrupt. Like BOOM, it's suddenly happy and then it's over. But it's good, definitely should watch it if you haven't. ;D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!11 makes me wanna rewatch the drama.. but i shouldnt T_T until more time pass.. lol..

nice mv leemyis... i love them together.. sigh..

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I've been hooked with Taiwanese drama cuz of Autumn's Concerto and decided to pick up where I left off with with drama. I watched it back when it was airing but waiting for the subs was a pain because there was so many complaints that the sub team didn't want to do it anymore. Anyhow I never got to finish it til today. I watched the whole thing. Also, I was curious because I heard it had the highest ratings when I was reading up on the news for Autumn's Concerto. Wanted to see how it compared and it deserves the high ratings it got. It's an awsome drama and one of my favorites up there with AC.

dariey

sarNie Adult
another childhood story..hahaa.i actually start to enjoy this drama when xinyi start to avoid cunxi and he tried to win her back.i loveeee angst lol  :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I started rewatching this the other day, and gosh I miss this period in time for dramas. Ariel Lin, Rainie Yang, Joe Chen, Zhao Wei, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh