[Taiwan] Black & White (PTS)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
This drama just started airing and i have to say so far i'm enjoying it.. I lost interest in Vic for quite some time already but this drama made me hooked on him again
.. lol..

here's the synopsis.. credit to viikii.net

Pi Zi and Ying Xiong are two cops who are as different as day and night. One does nothing except for drinking coffee and living a luxurious lifestyle while waiting for information from dubious sources to crack his cases. Another believes law and justice are the pillars of society and is constantly on the street catching criminals… a little overzealously for his superior’s liking. When a case brought these two top crime solvers together, sparks flied and a little light peeked into this dark city where the nation’s President is on friendly terms with the local mafia and twins kill people while drinking milkshake.

Cast
Vic Zhou as Chen Zai Tian 陳在天 / Pi Zi 痞子
Mark Chao as Wu Ying Xiong (Hero Wu) 吳英雄
Ivy Chen as Chen Lin 陳琳
Janine Chang as Lan Xi Ying 藍西英

watch it at viikii.net or mysoju..

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/blackandwhite

http://www.mysoju.com/black-white/

gerryg

sarNie Egg
This is a great series. I think only Zai Zai can make me fall in love and laugh my heart out with such a gutless Policeman! Everyone acting and the story line is awesome. I hope it continues to the end. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this drama is getting so good... and yup i love the cast.. hehe.. ^_^.. i super love vic xp.. ^_^..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i will upload it during the weekend ^_^... if no one does first...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hey aiko....

I'm watching this series myself too. I'm all caught up now so we have to wait.... tick tock tick tock...
Need to go learn Chinese.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I think there is gonna be 20 eps...

gosh it's so addicting so far.... >_<...

so unexpected... n sad too...

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Just started watching this yesterday and so far I love it. I almost stood up all night watching it >.<
I love Vic's character but I think he has changed a lot, I couldn't even recognise him at first...
And I absolutely adore Chen Lin character, she's so lovely :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG SO MUCH STUFF HAPPENED IN EP 13 N 14...

Chen Lin admitting that she liked Chen Zai Tian..
The Defense team is behind everything...
Xi Ying getting attacked...
Xiao Ma was in the Sarkozy group.... He wasnt a bad guy after all...
ETC.....

I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODES...