[Taiwan] Autumn's Concerto (TTV/SETTV)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I agree with you. She keeps risking her second chance with GX for TY...it's not even worth it. I mean, no friend should be more important than the man you love...she makes it seems like she's in love with TY. I really don't get MC's actions.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just watched episode 18 with no subs. Don't have a clue what they saying but from the preview in episode 19, looks like MC and XL are back to the village. MC again and again ruin her relationship with GX because of TY. It's kinda irritating.
I know. I am also irritated but it seems like the misunderstand will not prolong. I believe GX mother will do the right thing by telling him the truth to why exactly MC left him. And mayeb GX will finally see that MC's owes TY. As much as I dislike TY in the beginning and I still I do, I hope he does say something to GX about the past. That she never loved him etc etc etc... ah... I have to wait another week. I just hope it will end soon.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Yup I'm irritated with MC because of TY but I do understand why she's that way. The man has always been there for her in times of need when GX couldn't. He helped and supported her when she was a new mother like buying XL milk etc. AND I guess he treats her well also. I too hope GX's mother clear up some of the misunderstanding from 6 years ago so GX can see that MC is not a selfish person. I wish MC would put her husband GX first though.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Xiao Le is so thoughtful and insightful, he's adorable.

I noticed from this show, that for a relationship to work, you don't just need each other...you need outsiders to help give you insight on your relationship...Cuz a lot of people in both their lives have been giving them advice on things they see that the two can't. You need people who know you well enough to help you out before you make a mistake.

I'm glad she didn't pawn the ring, I had this whole rant ready when I thought she did. She is proving to him that he can trust her...

I hate women like ZAL, so shameless, and no matter how old they get, they never grow out of their shameless ways. Forget that GX was married, but she was working out her divorce, so she was technically still married. But bringing her character back was great.I like that ZAL helped them grow closer and finally allowed them to reveal what's been on their hearts for so long. Guang Xi is finally allowing himself to be vulnerable and trusting Mu Cheng...he's also giving her an opportunity to be completely honest with him, but I think she's still keeping something from him, aside from why she left him 6 years ago.

Xiao Le is the perfect remedy to melt an ice queen's heart. The grandma and grandson are so freaking adorable. I think when XL told her about how he grew up, she realizes that she and MC are no different. They both had to raise a son alone, but she was the reason for MC having to do so...and MC has completely different parenting skills. XL is teaching everyone in this drama a lot about life, LOL. GX's mom seems like she's regretting A LOT, with her son, her grandson, even MC...I'm curious to know her reason for being the cold person that she is.

Damn, GX looked so happy when he received that text from his son...What was that other text about??

cikna

sarNie Adult
I had just started watching this drama. And I'm totally hooked to it. Is it just me, or does it feel watching Autumn Concerto is like watching a thai lakorn. perhaps because of my strong idolisation of Aff and Aum, but is there anyone here who thinks he way vaness carries himelf in this drama resembles aum whereas the lady that played mu cheng reminds one of aff??

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm in the process of watching episode 19. MC and XL are leaving to the village. GX is hella pissed about TY. I just have one thought in mind. GX is so upset with MC because of TY. Has anyone ever thought the emotions of MC the past 6 years knowing that the man she loves is living happily with someone else and that she doesn't even exist in his heart or mind? I can't understand why she doesn't just tell the whole truth. This episode is making me go crazy and I can't even understand what I'm typing.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ROFL xD
But yeah that is true. i feel like GX is kind of just thinking about his feelings instead...

Anyways, I sooo cannot wait for the next episode xD
but i feel so sad that it is ending ! TT__________________________________TT
this was my all time favorite Taiwanese drama this year.
Imma miss little xiao le set aside Down With Love. Lol
Oh garsh. im feeling sad! Bwahahha !
Garsh. Such dramas have such effects on me. xD
Will come back when epi. 20 comes on air. Lol
Gonna go watch Down with Love epi. 2 :D eheheheh :p
Go Guangxi & Mu Cheng!
Wooot Woooot ~ <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
There was a scene in episode 19 that made me really really "hate" MC. My heart shattered into who knows how many pieces. GX had given MC many chances and she had to blow it up. I feel so sad, he has a point. Even though it hurts the other person to lie, it hurts even more when you know they don't trust you or believe in you for them to tell you the truth. Gosh I just wish he will have a happy ending.

SokLaHote you know it was her decision to leave, basically she had choices and he didn't. He didn't chose to lose his memory, he was pretty much faithful to MC. Even though YQ was there for him 6 years, he knew his feelings well and ended his relationship with her. On the other hand, she always brings up TY which really hurts him. Call me mean but I do not pity MC one bit.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
There was a scene in episode 19 that made me really really "hate" MC. My heart shattered into who knows how many pieces. GX had given MC many chances and she had to blow it up. I feel so sad, he has a point. Even though it hurts the other person to lie, it hurts even more when you know they don't trust you or believe in you for them to tell you the truth. Gosh I just wish he will have a happy ending.

SokLaHote you know it was her decision to leave, basically she had choices and he didn't. He didn't chose to lose his memory, he was pretty much faithful to MC. Even though YQ was there for him 6 years, he knew his feelings well and ended his relationship with her. On the other hand, she always brings up TY which really hurts him. Call me mean but I do not pity MC one bit.
You have a good point. I agree. It's a bit confusing why she makes the decisions she makes. Come to think of it her character is not really well rounded. A lot of her actions makes me scratch my head. Can't believe it's coming to an end soon. I would say this is my top all time favorite Taiwanese drama next to My Lucky Star, which I don't get sick of watching.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
fun
I knew we saw each other often, lol
I agree with you too...I've always been wholeheartedly on Team Guang Xi
Good friends or not, if you had to choose between a good friend that has been there for you or the love of your life that wants you back in his life, only for just a little trust from both parties, I would choose the love of my life
I mean, I get TY is her good friend, but why does she have to bail him out of so much, at the expense of her relationship with GX?
I think it was kind of a slap in the face to always bring him up with GX...good friend or not, she made all her choices, like you said
GX was left with no choice, he basically had to accept what was being done around him...he had to accept lies, because he couldn't tell the difference
No matter how you spin it, the one to pity for me is always GX...I feel like he does try really hard to get his life back in his own hands...he tries hard with MC...I mean come on, he barely regains his memory, but still no one around him is willing to tell him the truth about anything, they treat him worse than XL...they don't acknowledge that he's smart or strong or anything, and they just do what they want with his life
If I was GX, this is how I see it...she's always running to TY's aid in spite of what she says she feels for him and doesn't for TY...actions speak a whole lot louder than words, and to GX, he can't really trust anyone's words, he's been lied to so much
He's someone who needs to see the actions, and he deserves that much...

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
fun
I knew we saw each other often, lol
I agree with you too...I've always been wholeheartedly on Team Guang Xi
Good friends or not, if you had to choose between a good friend that has been there for you or the love of your life that wants you back in his life, only for just a little trust from both parties, I would choose the love of my life
I mean, I get TY is her good friend, but why does she have to bail him out of so much, at the expense of her relationship with GX?
I think it was kind of a slap in the face to always bring him up with GX...good friend or not, she made all her choices, like you said
GX was left with no choice, he basically had to accept what was being done around him...he had to accept lies, because he couldn't tell the difference
No matter how you spin it, the one to pity for me is always GX...I feel like he does try really hard to get his life back in his own hands...he tries hard with MC...I mean come on, he barely regains his memory, but still no one around him is willing to tell him the truth about anything, they treat him worse than XL...they don't acknowledge that he's smart or strong or anything, and they just do what they want with his life
If I was GX, this is how I see it...she's always running to TY's aid in spite of what she says she feels for him and doesn't for TY...actions speak a whole lot louder than words, and to GX, he can't really trust anyone's words, he's been lied to so much
He's someone who needs to see the actions, and he deserves that much...
You're always so insightful. I will miss reading your comments when the show is over.

Weir-Pancake

sarNie Egg
Oh oh this drama is just so great i really really like it, i think everybody is crazy about this drama hahahah, i can't wait to see the last episode :p
Ady Love Van Ness Love Ady (L)
Xiao Xiao Bin (Xiao Le) is so CUTEEEEEEEEE <3
How can he has a cute face like this ? I'm very jealous LOL

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
I'm love this drama, too. I can't believe there still another ep. for this drama. I can't just wait to watch the ending. Seen preview, and can't wait to see the family back together and finally they have a happy ending.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Has anyone seen episode 20 with English subtitles yet? It's not on Mysoju or Vikkii.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh garsh. Another week of long waiting. lolol
But thats okay! More of Autumns Concerto :D
ahahaha
Anyways, i haven't seen Epi. 20 yet but saw the next preview & the ending scene for
Epi. 20.
Can't wait! It's soooo CUTE based from the previews.
I ♥ AC :D
ehehehehe :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Just finished episode 20.

Mu Cheng's character is very forgiving and kind...I wouldn't have been able to say the things she said to Guang Xi's mom...because I believe that what GX's mom did wasn't right. I felt that she had other options than to send the woman her son loves away, and lie to him "for his own good." If she wanted to do what was best for him, she could've still tricked him into doing that protocol, but letting MC stay to support him and help him through it. If she really loved him that much she would've kept the woman who made her son happy around, instead of who she thought could make her son happy...or whatever. I feel that she had more to grow than anyone in the drama. I hate people who think the way she does...who think they're doing what's best for their child even though they see that it's hurting them.

The only bad thing about this drama, aside from the misunderstandings...is that they NEVER let MC say the right things to GX...they always make her say things to make things worse...

I can't believe that other lawyer objected by saying TY already saw the location, so he knew the candlestick would be there...that's so stupid. How could he pay attention to his surroundings while he was getting his fingers chopped off? That case is so not good for MC and GX's relationship...but I love Lawyer Ren at work...so calm and confident.

I love the confrontation between TY and GX where the truth about MC leaving gets revealed...but I still kind of side with GX...I can understand his pain more than MC's...because I feel that his feelings and his situation is more relateable. I think MC's character seems too unrealistic...I can understand her motives, but her character was very confusing. I'm the kind of person that needs actions, it's hard to live just on faith...and MC didn't do much to show how she felt towards GX...

For someone who had a tumor and amnesia, he sure gets hit with a lot of big news at once...how does he deal with that? First the truth about MC, then his dad...I totally clapped when he said he was getting a one-way ticket to see MC. The affair totally reminded me of The Clue Collector.

Okay, so they explain why GX's mom was the way she was...but they don't explain why she chased MC away...I mean, how was that beneficial to him? It's not like she couldn't ask Yi Qian to help GX, cuz she would have.

I finally like TY...for telling the truth to both GX and MC...but more importantly, pointing out to MC that she never told GX she loved him still...because she's busy disproving her feelings by her actions.

Isn't GX just divorcing her so he could marry her under the right circumstances?

myx

sArNieZ
finally the drama is coming to an end. i will miss the autumn concerto cast. the scene where GX and his mom hug each other was very touching. his mom is such a thoughtful person, but sometimes she is selfish.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't seen 20 yet. Will go to the public library later just to watch it. Ah, I won't have any internet connection until it is install in the new house which could take a week or two. =(

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just got back from two weeks of vacation with no internet connection or a computer. Right before I left, my desktop broke. It's still with the Geek Squad (the Idiot Squad) for the second time now. Anyways, glad I still have my laptop to watch the last episode though I heard it's only 30 min. long. I hope they will please us viewers.