[Taiwan] Autumn's Concerto (TTV/SETTV)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Haven's seen 16 yet, but here's the preview for 17. Looks like things won't be all bad...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKBv18uFvLo

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I already watched episode 16 without the subs. It would help though. From looking at 17, looks like Mu Chen is showing that she still loves GX. She doesn't seem to make him feel that in 16. You'll see what I'm talking about. :)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I hate how MC always brings up TY, I mean, it just proves to GX that she somehow loves TY when she doesn't. We all understand MC's relationship with TY, but GX doesn't...even though she says that there's nothing going on with TY, her actions are speaking clearly and louder for her. It was bad enough she cried, and it's understandable, he was being aggressively cruel, not like himself at all...but I think the worst wasn't that she reacted that way. The most painful thing for him to hear was what she said about TY.

And GX wasn't always so gentle with MC, so in a way, he was back to his old self, the only old self he remembers...he doesn't remember how MC changed him into a better man, he only remembers how MC ruined his views on the world once again. He's the same GX that MC first met on the road, the one that made her crash his car and even the one who was so mad at her, he forced her to undress in front of him in that piano room. That's the GX he remembers being, he was always fueled by hatred and pain...

He will always bring up TY because he feels that MC loves him. But MC could've just said, "The old you would have never done this to me..." or something to that effect, because at least that will make him rethink his actions. She should try to let him know the person she fell in love with, and not keep bringing up a man she supposedly doesn't love.

I wish GX was there when TY poured his heart out to MC, because then he would know that MC really loves him. I liked the point they made in the last episode when GX mentioned that 6 years ago, and 6 years later, MC was agreeing to things with him because of TY...and how TY pointed out the same thing, except it was the truth, MC was always choosing GX over TY, GX just never realized it himself.

I didn't tear up watching TY's confession...I didn't feel anything for him, I mean, I felt bad, but at the same time, I felt he should've seen it coming. Maybe MC shouldn't have led him on at times, but for the most part, even a blind person could see MC was in love with GX only...

I felt worse when GX confronted MC about how she left him, that made me cry, because I felt that was more unexpected for him.

It kind of bothered me a little that TY was too blinded by his love and devotion for MC that he refused to see she didn't feel the same way towards him. If she loved him at least 1/10th of how much he loved her, then she would've let him pretend to be XL's dad, just so he would have a father and be in their lives...but she would rather tell XL that his dad was in outer space...in a way, she was hoping herself that GX would return to her...I get love makes people blind, and even deaf, but seriously...I felt there were lots of moments where he should've realized she was never going to return those feelings. Props to him for loving her for 6 years or more, but no one should have to live like that. At least with YQ, GX always wanted to marry her because she's who he loved at that time, so she didn't seem so hopeless with her devotion...I don't want to say too much, just that TY wasn't one of my favorite characters, he seemed like too much of an unnecessary obstacle in an already complicated relationship.

I like the progress, it's not too draggy, and it's not too rushed. I like the way they're building things up, to let you know more about the characters and their stories. So when it ends, it'll have an even greater effect on us viewers.

I didn't anticipate the bed scene because I expected that to happen, I knew GX was going to do that, but not go through with it...the only thing I didn't expect was what MC said to him to anger him and make him misunderstand her even more. I realize a lot of the misunderstandings are caused because either MC refuses to speak, or says the wrong things. I like that GX and MC are slowly building their relationship again, and how GX is slowly starting to trust MC a little at a time.

BTW, I wanted to slap that lady on the playground too...I mean, what kind of parenting is that? That was so rude, man, if only guys can hit girls...I totally support that for people like that, so ignorant and hypocritical.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Another preview
this one is really cute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8jBTehTf84
That is too cute, finally, he's showing his softer and gentler side towards Mu Cheng.
I've said this before, and I love the way this drama is progressing, everything works out so well.
I think it would've been awesome if she was seriously hurt, and Guang Xi would sit vigil by her bedside, and then his old feelings would come rushing back at the thought of losing her...
But this way works too, because she's a little helpless, so he'd have to be more gentle with her, and actually take care of her because of what she did for him...
I think it is so cute how he extends his hands like that...

I've never been so excited to see someone get stabbed, ever in my life...but this drama calls for a scene like that because it will definitely help their relationship.
I actually clapped my hands when she got stabbed, lol, it's just what their relationship needed, that's why.
Guang Xi will realize, not only how he feels for Mu Cheng, but how she feels for him as well...although, at the moment, he will deny it, and use some lame excuse as to why she did it...for Xiao Le, for money, who knows...If that's not the moment where they can reconcile, then it will just keep him in denial.
OR, that will be the reason why he decides to have that special dinner with her, where she's wearing that white dress...it's kind of his way to be nicer to her since she not only went out of her way to help him, but saved him too.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I've never been so excited to see someone get stabbed, ever in my life...but this drama calls for a scene like that because it will definitely help their relationship.
LOL, I know... I'm excited about that scene too. How awful *cough* (I mean happy) *cough* of me!!! :rolleyes: I can't wait either, I know it'll bring them closer together.

fun

Expired Sarnie
MC has finally woken up. I give a green light for any men or women to slap the mother in the playground. I love the pacing right now. It seriously made up with the 2 to 3 episodes that was beyond boring. Ah... I have so much to say but I can't bring myself to type lol...

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 16 was the kick I really wanted as far as the storyline moving forward. Now it looks like they'll start to rekindle their relationship a lot more in the next episode. Mu Cheng getting stabbed will definitely help them bring their feelings more out in the open.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Behind-the-Scenes Bed Scene (Eng Sub)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJUEtUcJRNM
cr: MinSquare91Subbing

Who knew they were so goofy during that intense scene?
Wow, my first time embedding a video...and I did it!
This is so much easier than the links, is there a reason why we don't do it at all? Does it make the site slow or something?

I thought it was funny to see the great contrast in the actual scene and the behind-the-scenes...so in a way, we can remember it's still just a drama, even though the acting is so convincing...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
this movie is so good... i love it.... its getting good though.... Im glad next epi, he is going to be more gentle and nicer to her... and it seems
like she mite be trusting him more.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... i think that there mite be a willing scene.... idk.... thats wat i think cuz b4 he
forced her and all... and she was resisting it..... idk i can b wrong....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^They're busy assuming the other person despises them to realize how much they actually love each other.
Guang Xi is misunderstanding her based on his bad memory recollection, he seems to only remember the bad stuff, but claims he remembered it all.
Mu Cheng on the other hand feels so guilty over lying to him and leaving him that she's accepting his anger towards her, not realizing that he was so hurt because he loved her so much...
I just wish they knew how the other was feeling, glad Yi Qian and Tuo Ye aren't around to mess things up...this way, they will start to fall back in love with each other and realize they never stopped.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
lmao i love this drama!ahaha.
it's good.i love vanness, but i'm
not satisfied with the leading
actress ady.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
^They're busy assuming the other person despises them to realize how much they actually love each other.
Guang Xi is misunderstanding her based on his bad memory recollection, he seems to only remember the bad stuff, but claims he remembered it all.
Mu Cheng on the other hand feels so guilty over lying to him and leaving him that she's accepting his anger towards her, not realizing that he was so hurt because he loved her so much...
I just wish they knew how the other was feeling, glad Yi Qian and Tuo Ye aren't around to mess things up...this way, they will start to fall back in love with each other and realize they never stopped.
You're so insightful. I like reading your comments. You have so much to say about the drama. You say what a lot of us think. Keep it up. I wonder how XL will win over President Fang, GX's mother.
s

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 17 was awesome! This is by far one of my favorites from 2009 and 2010. Scream like a little girl, I can't wait for episode 18, hoping they will extend GX and MC romance. It's been 6 years, they need to make up for those lost time, so I am really hoping for at least one full episode of them alone and spending time together. It seems like MC is a bit jealous lol... so cute. XL is just too adorable. I am going to Taiwan to kidnap him lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks SokLaHote

I've gotten sick, and only have the energy to watch and comment this much...I love this drama so much that I couldn't bare to miss it

I like the pace of the episode, how GX is slowly letting his guard down around Mu Cheng...even though there weren't any GX and XL interactions, the other stuff made up for it...all that GX and MC stuff, XL melting his icy grandmother's heart, and even that little moment between GX and his mom. XL must've really gotten to her and reminded her of GX as a child, so she was a little warm to him. The things going on in this episode seemed real, the problems they each had to face, the way they dealt with it...even though this is a drama, I like the bits of realism to help make the characters seem real. I liked that MC didn't need to tell GX anything about herself, but to show him the kind of person she is, the kind of person he fell in love with. I love the nice touch of the past, with the case, the injured bird...it's like the universe is trying to tell GX that he's meant to be with MC.

BTW, I think Ady is a great actress, and she is very fit for this role, and has chemistry with Vaness.

What was weird was amidst the cute moments in the Ren family, the issue with TY trying to find CX kinda ruined a lot of the nice moments. I never was a fan of TY, so I might be biased...but all I really cared about was how MC could possibly get GX to open up to him...I love their little family, even with the grandmother.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Min who subbed the series on youtube also translated the novel. In the novel GX asked MC for a divorce after she asked him to defend TY who was accused of murder. I wonder if this will happen in the drama series too. I sure hope not. I don't know if I can take that kind of blow.

BTW, I as bit disappointed with the lack of reaction from GX when MC got stabbed. Did he REALLY see or feel how much she is willing to do for him? Was he touched by it or not? I'm not sure. How strong is the anger he has for her still? My point is, I don't really know where the character stands at the moment. Is he gonna be all good to her only to turn her world upside down and cause her pain that she caused him? (Last comment based on ep. 18 preview.)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't think GX actually plans his vindictiveness beforehand, I think he only comes up with some kind of evil plan when he feels he's about to be betrayed. He wants to hurt first before he gets hurt, and plus, he has trust issues with MC. He only remembers that she has lied to him, but doesn't remember everything else. And when it comes to TY, that will always be a sensitive issue for him, because as far as he knows, she left him 6 years ago to live happily with TY. He doesn't understand their friendship because he knows TY is in love with MC but doesn't see that MC doesn't love TY like that. Plus, her always sticking her neck out to help TY doesn't help the situation either.

I think GX showed a lot of concern when MC got stabbed, the way he kept calling her name, it was like he wanted to make sure she was okay, and when he was waiting for her in the hospital...how he looked over at her while talking to that girl...it was very sweet.

I don't think the drama will follow the novel that closely, because drama viewers are different, and the people who produced this drama knows that. They also take their ratings into consideration, what things the fans liked to see, what they didn't, and they'll fix things accordingly. It seems like the drama is almost ending, I don't think they'd drag it out too much. I like the pace, because in a way, it's like GX and MC are finally rebuilding their relationship and realizing how much the other one means to them, and I liked watching them together.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
MC is more lively in ep.18 preview like the fake smile she gave GX cuz she's jealous. I am so glad to see that she gets jealous too.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Translations:
GX: There's really nothing between me and ZAL.

MC: You don't have to explain anything to me.

GX: I have to, because you're my wife. Maybe I should be braver and trust you again then maybe we can have a second chance. Tonight I hope we can go back to six years ago and live only for each other.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just watched episode 18 with no subs. Don't have a clue what they saying but from the preview in episode 19, looks like MC and XL are back to the village. MC again and again ruin her relationship with GX because of TY. It's kinda irritating.