[Taiwan] Autumn's Concerto (TTV/SETTV)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeh there are more people in this forum. I was on hiatus for awhile but now I am back. I was obsessed from the very beginning when it aired well... ahahaha to be more exact a few days after the air date lol The waiting was painful and still is ahaha... Anyways episode 13 and 14 really made up for episode I believe 9-11. I am somewhat glad they didn't end at 13 but hopefully it doesn't drag on for too long.

I watched episode 14 without subs on Sunday and I just finished it with sub last night. I agree with you Raymond_Obsessed... she said pretty much everything I wanted to say so there's really no need for me to go on... but I just want to say, GX the innocent and victim. He did an amazing job.

Oh I really don't like TY, I did like him at first but now he has become so annoying that I dislike him so much lol...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I'm loving this series! It's great, gotta love Xiao Le! =) Of those four F4 guys, I've always had an eye for Vanness...I can't lie. He's one of the reasons why I watched it. It's not a disappointment, seeing how much of a hit it is. I'm slowly waiting for EFHL, is it crappy overall? I like it so far. =x Anyways! I can't wait for the next few eps. =)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^What's EFHL?

I heard this might get extended to 20 episodes...if so, I'm hoping there are more cute, loving scenes, than there are bad ones...but honestly, this is way better than the novel. Someone had translated the novel online, and I read a little bit of it...and Guang Xi was way more vindictive and angry with Mu Cheng than in the drama...and they dnn't get a happy ending til the very end...so for once, I'm glad that this drama isn't like the novel. They know what their viewers want to see.

fun

Expired Sarnie
20 ah!!! I love this but 20! 15 would have been a great number to stop if they didn't waste so much time in episode 10-12.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
From the previews, I think they're trying to follow the novel, with the marriage thing, the Old Hag not accepting her grandson...

Episode 15 Preview 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY-MeN3kKxc
Preview 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izOJOdivNyM
I think both Guang Xi and Mu Cheng are on the same page, because they both think the other hates them or despises them or doesn't love them..when it's the exact opposite. I can understand Guang Xi not being able to see that Mu Cheng did and still does love him...but I don't understand why Mu Cheng can't see that Guang Xi still loves her the same way.

They're both so blinded right now by each other's pride, like in the very first episode, they were testing to see who would break first, and before was Guang Xi...they put up their defenses against each other, thinking they need to protect themselves from one another...that's the biggest misunderstanding in this whole drama...their personalities...They have such strong and determined personalities, that they need things to go their way...and not realizing that they want the same things...

Boy, did I get some bad reactions from people at a different forum for expressing my opinion on this drama about Guang Xi and Mu Cheng's relationship. I was trying to get someone to understand Guang Xi's perspective, cuz I'm totally on his side in this whole situation...This is what I put:

I've already stated that I'm Team Guang Xi, but I'm gonna try to be objective, or at least help you understand him.

Honestly, I was putting myself in Guang Xi's position when he was rediscovering the truths about his past...and it's one thing for us, as viewers to know what we know...but he was remembering bits and pieces of Mu Cheng, and not very good ones I might add. Imagine finding out everyone in your life lied to you for 6 years...the life that you always was confident with, that you knew who you were, where you were going...that was all a lie. Imagine how you would feel if the person you loved most in the world left you when you needed them the most, and on top of that, she left him with another man.

With everything going on at once, and no one telling him the truth, his anger is understandable, and I know why he was angry at Mu Cheng the most. Like he said, she was the one who made him believe in the world again, but she was also the one who ruined that world for him. He was never going to find out about what his mom said to her because she never told him, and she never will, because it's not in her character to do that...so it's not his fault for not knowing, she should've at least opened her mouth once. That's what I don't like about her character, she stands up for everyone in her life, except for herself.

I do feel bad for Mu Cheng because I've seen the pain she's had to endure, but Guang Xi is worse in the whole situation...because he was the one lied to. EVERYONE knows the truth about his life but him, if anything, he feels so hurt and betrayed that it just all turned into anger, of course he's not thinking straight. And on top of that, he has his new memories to make things worse...the ones where Mu Cheng talks about him to his face, or where he sees her with Tuo Ye...

I think the worst for him, the biggest lie she told him was about Xiao Le. The pain in his eyes and voice when he yelled at her for lying to the both of them, again and again, saying he wasn't Xiao Le's dad when she knew that he was.

Be mad at everyone else, but don't be mad at Guang Xi...his anger is justified, from where he stands, from what he knows...he loves her the most, but she also kept the most from him. It may have been for his own good, but she had no right to make those decisions for him.

This is like the "Spiderman complex" is what I call it...where Spiderman chooses to stay away from Mary Jane to protect her, because he loves her so much.

I hate it when people do this in dramas or movies...they walk away from the person they love, thinking they're better off without them...but no one has the right to make decisions for someone else.

In this case, no one had the right to decide what Guang Xi should or shouldn't know. It was his life, he should have been the only one to make decisions about his life, no one else. It was a very selfless thing for Mu Cheng to do what she did, but no one asked her to. And I think she was cold-hearted for leaving him the way she did. That didn't prove to me that she loved him so much that she left him, it made me believe that she didn't love him enough to stay. From what she's known, she's never seen Guang Xi beg anyone for anything...but with tears in his eyes, he begged her to stay...like a little kid begging their mom or dad not to leave them...that's what I felt for him. HIs heart was breaking before my eyes...the ever so cool and guarded Guang Xi broke down in tears for a woman...She could've at least waited for him to get back to surgery to leave, but not leave him in the street, I mean, he had a tumor, but she left him there.
And the girl took it really personally or something, cuz she gave me a negative rating...I hate the internet...you can't voice your opinion without someone taking it the wrong way, or you run into people who act like they're voicing their opinions but they're just being plain rude.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
iono bout this drama.. when it first came out.. i watched like ep 1 alone.. n then some of ep 2 with my sis..(n she's a hardcore vanness fan.... well before she got married.. lol) but aniwaise.. she was even saying to me that the drama was boring.. n of course i thought so too.. iono if i'll be able to finish this drama up.. lmfao.. haha.. but vanness does look quite good though.. that i have to admit.. but i like the other guy more though.. the one who lent the book to her .. hehehe.. lol..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Aiko, you're missing out!!!!
This drama is so addicting, I thought it was boring too, but it really sucks you into its drama...and the cast is great, Vaness does a really good job in portraying his character...and I mean, it does skip ahead 6 years, but it doesn't drag that out...at least watch the first couple episodes and see if you like it...Don't skip it!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. we'll see So.. we'll see.. im not as interested in taiwanese dramas these days eversince black and white.. ehehe.. i was into easy fortune happy life but.. bam.. totally lost interest in that.. >_<.. hmm.... same thing for that one drama.. erm.. Brown Sugar Macchiato .. the guys were cute-ish.. but then i lost interest in it since it was quite repetitive.. >_<.. lol.. maybe it's just me.. >_<..

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOL! Dude, that is just plain crazy funny. Somebody's getting too obsessive, it's just a drama. I'm pretty sure that in real life, it is a rare chance that people even regain their old memory, I haven't heard it happen yet. That chick is a major fanatic; and I'm not bashing, just thought it was funny. But, EFHL = Easy Fortune Happy Life. Anyways, you're right in a way, but this is a drama, drama is supposed to happen. Mu Cheng just needs to open her mouth. =_=^^ But hey, thanks for the preview. xD

fun

Expired Sarnie
iono bout this drama.. when it first came out.. i watched like ep 1 alone.. n then some of ep 2 with my sis..(n she's a hardcore vanness fan.... well before she got married.. lol) but aniwaise.. she was even saying to me that the drama was boring.. n of course i thought so too.. iono if i'll be able to finish this drama up.. lmfao.. haha.. but vanness does look quite good though.. that i have to admit.. but i like the other guy more though.. the one who lent the book to her .. hehehe.. lol..
lol.. we'll see So.. we'll see.. im not as interested in taiwanese dramas these days eversince black and white.. ehehe.. i was into easy fortune happy life but.. bam.. totally lost interest in that.. >_<.. hmm.... same thing for that one drama.. erm.. Brown Sugar Macchiato .. the guys were cute-ish.. but then i lost interest in it since it was quite repetitive.. >_<.. lol.. maybe it's just me.. >_<..
Julie, just keep watching. It is definitely addictive whether you are a fan of Vanness or not. There is like 2-3 boring episode [ep.9-12] (but with some adorable scene- ah got to love that little boy)

I totally agree with you about Easy Fortune Happy Life... oh that drama dragged on and on and on. I skipped to the last 2 episode and even those 2 last episode were boring lol

Episode 15, OMG watch it for yourself. I love it even though GX being a little mean toward MC but she deserve it. If she is unwillingly to speak the truth, he can be mean to her all he wants- I have been quite irritated with her lol The one scene that got me was when little XL denied him as daddy. He was so hurt when he figured MC telling the little boy that he is not the father, not to call him daddy and refuse to let XL miss him. I would have felt hurt too, for the past 6 years not knowing you have a son and when you meet him someone tells him that your not his parent. That the little boy should not miss you. I understand MC intention but that is just too sad.

myx

sArNieZ
omg! they got marry. go guan xi! xiao le is so cute. i love the part where he ask guan xi to give mung chen a kiss and he kiss her on the lip.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Duudee! i totally cannot wait for episode 16 !
It's the Shizzz ! but i know that THAT SCENE won't happen
based from the novel.
Vanness, garsh. why is he such a madman now?! yes i know why. Lol.
i hope he comes to ralize that of course he does love her since he's in denial.
good thing everything is fine between him & his ex fiancee.
That was hilarious & hot when he kissed her in front of the child&the nanny.
ahahahha ~ &&Whooo! They're married now :D lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I haven't seen ep 15 yet...being the biggest fan here, lol...

But here's the preview for ep 16 if anyone's interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQYLFwJbgpk

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wow, he did his research on Mu Cheng's capabilities of raising Xiao Le on her own...he was serious. So if he was really bad and wanted revenge, he would've just taken her to court, and she would've lost. Granted, TY calling kind of threw his plans out the window, so we'll never know what lengths he would've taken.

Oh, TY made things worse for Mu Cheng by making that stupid phone call...he's the one making Guang Xi believe that she wants to be with TY, when she really doesn't. He's making the misunderstanding between Guang Xi and Mu Cheng even greater. Even though TY's reasons for Mu Cheng keeping Xiao Le are valid...he acted as if Guang Xi had a choice in not being in his son's life, and I bet that made him even angrier.

Somehow, I can't be mad at Guang Xi when it comes to TY...it's like he was poking a hungry bear...Holding Mu Cheng's hand when in plain sight, saying he was gonna marry Mu Cheng...at least he was trying to be fair, to share custody...but I think the marriage thing made him change his mind. It's hard for me to feel sorry for TY, because he keeps expecting Mu Cheng to return his feelings when she can't or won't...I like that Guang Xi did all it took to keep his family together...yeah, they were wrong, no one should have that kind of power over another person's life, he for one should know that...but I think he felt he had no other choice...and he's too busy being angry at everyone to even care. I loved his evil smile...but he does have a conscience, and he did feel bad, he showed it after Mu Cheng and TY left...I think he believes that the options he's using are his only options...He really didn't have time to think of anything better.

Love and hate go hand-in-hand...the only reason why Guang Xi hates Mu Cheng so much is because it's coming from how much he loves her. You can't hate someone you don't love, you can have no feelings for them, like a feeling of indifference, but you can't hate them...She is blinded by her fear of losing her son, and it's understandable...but she's not seeing that he really does love her, under all that hatred and anger...I just wish she didn't bring up TY so much around him...

I hope the scenes of Guang Xi, Mu Cheng, and Xiao Le being a family happily isn't just from pormotional purposes like that scene in the rain...

I do feel bad for Mu Cheng, cuz she seems so sad and stressed...I'm not trying to blame her for anything. But she was aware of her actions...so how did she expect Guang Xi to react? I think a lot of the people in Guang Xi's life underestimate and take advantage of him because of the things he doesn't know. I can understand a mother not wanting to part from her child because his father threatened her...but she didn't give Guang Xi the benefit of the doubt...I mean, how could she? But she automatically assumed the worst, rightly so, but she's acting as if he's this evil father or something, when all he wants is the time he lost with his son...time he didn't even know he had. It hurt me to see Guang Xi so hurt when Xiao Le was telling him to his face that he had no father...so to Guang Xi, the more he hurts, the more he wants Mu Cheng to hurt. Of course it's not right, but I can't feel bad for Mu Cheng without feeling bad for Guang Xi...and I can't seem to be angry with him.

I like TY's mom as the voice of reason...she makes a lot of sense...and she's helping Mu Cheng understand her situation with Guang Xi better...both of their feelings as well. She's right, or the script is...the situation is really simple, it's the people that make things complicated.

Even in Guang Xi's evil plans, there's still thoughtfulness behind it...He told Yi Qian that he wanted to marry Mu Cheng because he wanted to keep Xiao Le...but he also added because Mu Cheng can't be without Xiao Le...not that Xiao Le couldn't be without Mu Cheng. If he was really evil or really hated Mu Cheng, he would just take Xiao Le...why can't Mu Cheng see that he still loves and cares about her? Guang Xi is a lot easier to read than Mu Cheng is...maybe that's why Guang Xi is so frustrated, he's always trying to figure Mu Cheng out, but he can't. And if only Mu Cheng stopped for a second to try to figure Guang Xi out, she could, but she's always either begging him to not do something, or not even looking him in the eye.

It seems like Guang Xi didn't really love Yi Qian the way he thought, as much to spend his life with her...because even in anger and hatred, he chooses to marry Mu Cheng instead of the woman he loved in the past 6 years. Mu Cheng was always his true love though, even under these circumstances, but both Mu Cheng and Guang Xi don't realize it yet. Both of them are getting good advice, but I doubt they'll take it.

Wow, Xiao Le's words were so true!!! He's so adorable...How can you as an adult, lie to a child. Poor kid, always knew that was his dad, but kept getting told to stop thinking that way...even Guang Xi wanted to be Xiao Le's dad so badly, but believed that he wasn't. They have such a smart kid, I'm glad, because he can definitely bring them together.

Guang Xi's words at the court was so hurtful, but he was only try to hurt her first. That's the most common defense mechanism...it's very childish, but what can we expect? Definitely selective memory...about Mu Cheng bringing up TY, which is true. She brings him into the picture first. Dang, looks like he really wanted to kiss her, good thing Xiao Le was there.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this drama so much..... he is so cute... and she is pretty....

the next epi seem kinda of intense.... wow is he really gonna force himself on her like that? lol....

and the lil boy is so cute and smart

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
This is such a good drama. I love the acting and the storyline. Am anxiously waiting for next week's episode.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Here's another preview, and translations for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFxmf0Pm3o
Lawyer Xiao Lin: GuangXi does a great job pretending to be someone with a very strong 'outershell'. But what he really needs is someone who truly cares and understands.
Guang Xi: Don't think this is a fake wedding..
As long as you have my name behind your ID you'll have to do what a wife has to do.
Happy wedding day, wifey..

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm so addicted and obsessed with this drama. I heard the ending is not the best but it's ok. I hope they don't follow the novel truthfully. I read a bit from what someone translated over the internet and I sure don't like their characters in the book. Both had too much pride. I really hate these kind of misunderstanding between the leading man and worman, where they think the other loves someone else. Anyhow, I've been watching the drama every night over and over til the next episode airs. I'll watch it without subs too because I just can't wait. It's even better with the subs. I enjoy the drama but I hope Mu Chen won't be too strong willed and just give in a bit. The man deserves to get his payback. I don't understand why she seems to lack emotions towards his doing? Is she emotionally numb? All in all, I don't think Guang Xi needs to be hurt by anyone, anymore.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree with you, Guang Xi has been in enough pain. I still feel more sorry for him than I do for Mu Cheng. I think her kind of pain is better than not really knowing what's the truth or a lie...that's torture.

New preview for Episode 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7FF3NyYzlk
MC: I want to give XiaoLe a family, moreover he is XL’s father
XL: MC look, this is my new room
MC: I cook this for you and your father, so there’s no carrot in it
GX: we just got married, this call for a celebration. 6 years ago, you also treat me like this , that’s how we got XiaoLe. All my memories came back, including that night

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I agree with you, Guang Xi has been in enough pain. I still feel more sorry for him than I do for Mu Cheng. I think her kind of pain is better than not really knowing what's the truth or a lie...that's torture.

New preview for Episode 16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7FF3NyYzlk
MC: I want to give XiaoLe a family, moreover he is XL’s father
XL: MC look, this is my new room
MC: I cook this for you and your father, so there’s no carrot in it
GX: we just got married, this call for a celebration. 6 years ago, you also treat me like this , that’s how we got XiaoLe. All my memories came back, including that night
OMG! Thanks for sharing the new preview. Can't wait til Sunday.