[Taiwan] Autumn's Concerto (TTV/SETTV)

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Just got done watching episode 10 last night. It's getting so good! The kids were so cute. Tang Tang was so adorable going up to Guang Xi and asking him to go to Family Day. I wish he would remember Mu Cheng and the time they spent together. As far as this series ending soon, I'm glad and sad at the same time. I don't like dramas to drag on, but this is such a great drama that I don't want it to end so soon. Am looking forward to next week's episode.

myx

sArNieZ
can't wait for the next episode. i wonder how old is the lil boy. he have so many lines to say! i'm not a big fan of vaness either. but i gotta say this drama is great! i love him and ady in here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 11 is by far the most boring episode. I didn't like it but I understand that it was neccessary for the next episode. As I predicted from ep. 10 he probably won't regain any memory until ep. 12. I am excited for next week episode, they are locked up in the room that they were locked up before. =D

xXMzSmilesXx

sarNie Egg
I JUST WANNA SAY I AM ADDICTED/IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA.. ANd the songs are soo goood =)) Van Ness Wu isss sooo hawwt :wub:
Gawwd.. dis drama is one of the best Taiwanese drama.. i ever watched. Thank gawwd there's more than 12 episodes :D

myx

sArNieZ
i'm so happy it didn't end on ep. 13 like they say it would. it's getting interesting. yi qian found out that xiao le is guan xi kid. i cannot wait to see what the mom is going to do and and he gonna do when he found out that xiao le is his kid. waiting for ep. 14

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
AAAHHH! So exciting. It's getting intense. The fiance has figured out that the boy is his child. Wonder how this is going to play out.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree with you MzSmiles, it's one of my favorite dramas. I've always been a fan of Vaness, but this is the kind of drama I've been waiting for him to star in. I love the story, and that family has such great chemistry.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Previews for Ep. 14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdt7z4UJfhM

Behind the scenes
Vaness wasn't required to cry in the scene, but he just did, even after the director yelled cut. She asked him why he was crying, and he said he didn't know, but he just wanted to because everyone was lying to him...He took his role so seriously, that he took to heart what was happening to his character...I think that's sweet, and they should've kept it there...had no idea he was sensitive like that.

He couldn't stop crying even after the director yelled cut

The director consoling him

cecilia

Staff member
^so, me too .. i've been waiting for him to make me a fan of him since f4 LOl ..
so far with the first 2 episodes i've watched then, i like it ..
will wait til this end to finish it in a marathon watch. lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
New episode 14 preview!
Intense, looks like Mu Cheng is getting the worst of his anger...he is justified, but I still feel bad for her, because she got guilted into leaving, if only he knew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6WSO4RqZg0

What I love most about this is the romance and love child...He's like any typical character, that acts out because their mom is too controlling, but he's the only one who stands up to his mom...I wish Mu Cheng had that same strength he had, to stay by his side...I loved how he told his mom she was raising him to be a gigolo...

The sweet scenes are sweeter than any lakorn sweet scene, and the kissing scenes are so passionate...you could tell that Vaness is truly an American, just by the wsy he kisses...it's so natural, and he puts his body into it, and Ady isn't bad at receiving those kisses...they look so natural and have great chemistry, even though behind the scenes, they both can't help but laugh at the awkwardness...

Finally, a love child between the main leads, that's what I've been wanting to see in forever!!! Not only that, the little boy is so adorable! I love Vaness's scenes with the little boy, they look like they could really be father and son...speaking of, let me share this really cute clip of them two.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEwgU4vCp9U

Hot deleted scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSsE1kAkct4

susanvang

sarNie Egg
*dies*screams*faints* OMG!!! ahahah...Cant wait to watch this episode! thanks for the spoilers! haha...ill b waiting to watch it!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I haven't been watching this drama but watching the previews...and wow...it looks really good...I'm rethinking of watching this drama again.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
this series is really addicting.. one of the best drama airing right now... i don't think i can watch next week's episode... GX is going to be so mean MC.... if only he knew the truth... episode 15 is going to be heartbreaking.....

Episode 15 Preview

myx

sArNieZ
thanks for the link to the preview. i only got to watch 2 part of ep. 14 cause viikii died on me. :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I haven't watched 14 either, viikii is on overload, and it's the first time for me that viikii is like that...but here's the preview for ep. 15
Thank goodness GX is taking TY out of the picture, he gets on my nerves, and I love the way he acts around YQ...he sure is getting his revenge...funny thing, it seems like he's getting back at MC too, but I think she's getting the better side of his anger now. Because he is cold to her, but he chooses to be around her all the time...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKIdwBSPJE

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I was feeling bad for MC, until the scene where GX confronted her...He's right, completely justified by his anger...and what makes things worse is how she's just letting him think the worst of her...he obviously only remembers the bad things that happened between them. If he had a clear head, he could see the signs, that she's not that selfish...But I cried with Vaness, he did really well in this episode, and wow...

He was right, and I am 100% behind his actions, I don't care if they might be a little unreasonable, from where he stands and what he knows, it's understandable. No one is willing to tell him the truth still, so how can they expect him to be clear-headed? If anything, he deserves his son...that's the part that got me the most...that MC stood there and told them both numerous times that he wasn't XL's dad, and she as wrong for all that. Everything he said to her was right...

I wouldn't want to be in his position either, to live your life, thinking you're doing what you want, only to find out it's only what other people want you to do...he's nothing more than a puppet to everyone, including MC...He said the more you love, the bigger the pain to YQ, and he obviously meant MC. That's why he's in so much pain, he was willing to live for her, or die for her, whichever he had to do, he was willing to do it all for her...and how he said she's the one that changed his view on the world, but she's also the one to ruin that view again...that broke my heart.

I know there's MC and also YQ to feel sorry for, but honestly...who are they to decide what GX should or shouldn't know? Or what's best for him. I hate people like that, they need to let people make their own decisions. Honestly, what MC did, choosing to leave to save his life, that was great and all...and selfless, but she knew GX best, and she knew how he would react...if anything, she should've told him the truth about why she had to leave. As someone who loved her, he deserved the truth from her. With YQ, how long was she planning on living in her fantasy world? She had to prepare herself for the day he did regain his memory...she's a doctor after all, but she's not even realistic about the situation. She acted so shocked, but come on, he was around MC, did she think he was never going to remember the love of his life? If she didn't try to tell him about MC in the past 6 years, that was fine...but once MC was back in his life, she should've told him the truth...

I still feel bad for GX the most...he's the only one that I cried with and cried for in this whole situation...I just hope his mom tells him the whole truth, cuz only she can end his anger. She's the one who started it all, she should end it...and I can't believe her...she totally was in love with XL, but just because he was actually her grandson, she had to act so cold to him? What a biatch.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
LOL, the more I think about episode 14, the angrier I get and the more impressed I am with Vaness' acting...

You guys saw that scene where he was looking at pics from his lap top, THAT was when he wasn't supposed to cry, but he did anyways, and continued to cry even after the director yelled cut. That episode in general must've been hard for him to act, because the emotions he was feeling were so intense...to be lied to by the people you trusted and loved the most...it makes you feel like you have no one left in the world...

I barely could watch the scene where MC left GX the first time, but to see GX confront her at that very same spot...this has to be the best drama, with the best writing, and best actor ever for that scene to play out so well...everything, as sad as it was, about episode 14 was perfect! I wouldn't have changed a thing...Maybe TY, that fool gets on my nerves...he knows MC doesn't love him, but he keeps pushing himself on her, and talking smack to GX, he has no right to do so...no wonder GX gets him arrested, he deserves that...hahahaha

I'm so on team Guang Xi.