English title: Aim High
Genre: Dreams, Modern
Director: Xǔ Pèi Shān
Screenwriters: Wú Xiàng'ēn, Lín Yǔ Chén, Féng Bó Dì
Episodes: 22
Broadcast Date: October 24, 2014 - March 20, 2015
Broadcast Days: Friday
Replacing: Pleasantly Surprised 

I didn't like it but I like the two male lead so I will stick around. One of the girl is from Ti Amo Chocolate who paired up with Bobby and I don't like her in here either. She is not lead type material but she isn't an eyesore either so I guess all is fair? Two hot guys and two not so hot girls.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This isn't so bad. I think the baby announcement Chris had sort of made me sad. I can't stand Summer Meng's acting nor do I like her character in here. I think I am sticking around for Lego part of the story and the other side character. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Whoa.. whoa... whoa... Aim High ... this drama is the new drama that Chris Wang is in?  How can I not know?  Such a bad fan.... :(  Is he paired with Summer?  I'm like trying to get used to her... I'm watching her in Sweet Sweet Bodygaurd with Alien Huang... but yeah.... her acting ain't the greatest...

Ahhh, debating if I should start this or not.. since I've delayed P.S. Man & Apple In My Eye... esp AIME since I'm waiting for complete subs... oi, what to do.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aim High isn't that great. I am watching it for the two lead men. But I can relate to the Mao Mao (Yao Yao, she played the younger sister in Ti Amo Chocolate who paired up with Bobby). Although I don't find her pretty, her character is the most realistic one. She is flawed in so many ways that I think her character has potential. So does Dao Yuan (Lego). 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have to say it is getting better. This one definitely had a slow start. Hopefully it continues to get better. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
This went from light hearted to extreme drama. SETTV must have been desperate to raise the ratings. It didn't help but hey it got me. The whole lesbian plot... I don't know what they are going to do about that since they added more drama. Dao Yuan's father is not a missionary worker, but actually a loser, Dao Yuan lost his job, Mao Mao's mother is in debt and refuse Dao Yuan and Mao Mao relationship. 

I really dislike Mao's mom. Acting all high and rich. She doesn't want her daughter to suffer yet she is making things difficult for Mao Mao. Like Mao Mao said, it was her who put herself through school not her mom. What kind of mother does that? I mean I worked my way into school too but my mom will never pretend to be rich or create debt. Her mother is a gold digging twitch. 

Now I am wondering how are Yi Feng and Qi Feng will fit in all this. There's also Ming Xian one sided love for Mao Mao, Ming Xian and Pin Yao relationship, and Wei Ting.

I decided to sit through the ads on Dramafever since Viki is taking a bit longer in fully translating the episode. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg I am finally done with this drama. I have to say there were times I was intrigued and interested. But overall I just feel dejected. It was bearable to watch but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. 

I didn't like the two female lead character. They were flawed characters but nothing to dig further into. I didn't like any of the lead male characters either. It would have been much more fun to see the other two couple develop than watch Mao Mao and Dao Yuan sappy useless drama. What a waste of talent. I don't like Mao Mao or the actress who plays her, but she isn't a bad actress.