Tahley Sarb Nok Kawao

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't why Arnus always take on these kind of roles. It's either he's a cop or seeking revenge on someone....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg.....i just notice that....yeah i wanna see him in a different role.....but he look good in cop uniform,,,lol

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
the first episode was very slow and not very interesting. i hate p'ek characters who are manwhores. makes me not want him to get with n'ek and be happy at the end because they don't deserve it.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
the first episode was very slow and not very interesting. i hate p'ek characters who are manwhores. makes me not want him to get with n'ek and be happy at the end because they don't deserve it.
yeah same here i hate p'ek that are manwhore...

vina_lek

back in the day, i think johnny anfone... forget his last name played a lakorn where he was a manwhore. it was pretty popular & he does it so well. :lol:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I watched episode 1 and so far it's pretty good. I kinda fast-forwared through the scenes when they were younger b/c I wanted to hurry up and see Arnas. Episode 2 hasn't been uploaded b/c there are technical issues. I started watching episode 3 and I'm kinda lost. Can someone summarize episode 2 for me please? I don't get it. Why is he a manwhore? What makes him become that?

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I guess when he was younger, the kids tease him and say that he has no parents so he can't afford stuff like them. So when he grew up, he try to get those stuff. I think the reason he is a manwhore is because he try to trick Pok sister because they are rich. I fast forward but that is what I understand so far.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I guess when he was younger, the kids tease him and say that he has no parents so he can't afford stuff like them. So when he grew up, he try to get those stuff. I think the reason he is a manwhore is because he try to trick Pok sister because they are rich. I fast forward but that is what I understand so far.
oh okay. that makes sense now. thanks so much!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I went to rent other lakorns that I watch and this woman came in to see if tape 2 comes in for this lakorn. I asked her about this lakorn...and she said this one is one of the excellent lakorns so I rent tape 1 to see. I haven't watched it yet...'cause I tried to finish the ones I saw. Hopefully, maybe tonight I can watch this lakorn. I'll see how this lakorn's going to be. For me, I think Pok is a little bit too old for Arnus. I don't know maybe it's the way she dresses in this lakorn....that makes her look older. I think she looks more slim than the one with Poh's.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I went to rent other lakorns that I watch and this woman came in to see if tape 2 comes in for this lakorn. I asked her about this lakorn...and she said this one is one of the excellent lakorns so I rent tape 1 to see. I haven't watched it yet...'cause I tried to finish the ones I saw. Hopefully, maybe tonight I can watch this lakorn. I'll see how this lakorn's going to be. For me, I think Pok is a little bit too old for Arnus. I don't know maybe it's the way she dresses in this lakorn....that makes her look older. I think she looks more slim than the one with Poh's.
I think the reason that she dress older is because she played as the older sister and suppose to look more mature. That is why the younger sister dress wild because she is younger and wild, I guess.

vina_lek

whoa. i watched a little of ep. 1... going to finish it soon. so he's pretty much going to trick the girls for stuff & not revenge? i wonder if he becomes good, b/c he falls in love or something?

someone u/l ep. 2, but it takes forever to d/l. mine kept fluctuating from 2-8 hrs. :eek: i gave up trying to d/l it.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
she looks older b/c of her character...she plays a tough, up-tight, business woman. that's why she looks and dresses that way...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I like it so far. I wonder will he ever fall in love with any of the sister. It will be interesting to see who he really loves.