Tahley Sarb Nok Kawao

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
when is it airing? hopefully, his character is better in here...didn't like his character in luerd nai din.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i heard this lakorn has a good theme.... so i'mma try and watch it since gosh hottie Arnus is in it.....lol

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ohhh okai no offece i don't really like pok being the na 'ack...
but arnas hawt.... i heard he gonna date all the women n tat lakron or sumthin..i don't really like tat....man i also heard he gonna be mean tooh??
;P

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Haven't seen it but the previews make it seem like Arnas's character in here is similar to in Luerd Nai Din. You know the hoing it up with a lot of women? Except this time it looks like he's keeping it in the family, maybe like Leh Pummares?

lin

sarNie Egg
3rd pic down is arnas's gf in real life i saw it on wwywu(im soooooo not happy because i want arnas &pinky 2gether)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
vina-the one that pok has her hands on her head is benz and the other girl next to pok is aon...she played in vee and tangmo lakorn

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to watch this lakorn. So happy that it will air soon. I'm a big fan of Pok, she's a great actress. :clap:

vina_lek

vina-the one that pok has her hands on her head is benz and the other girl next to pok is aon...she played in vee and tangmo lakorn
uh hu... thank you! so many new actresses now & all very pretty or i've just been living in my cave here. ;)

i hope it's not like leh..., b/c i only watched a lil' of that lakorn. can't do those types really, but i love pok... oh... this is difficult.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Well i haven't seen the first episode but i'm staying up to watch the second episode. Although i think it's like Lehpummared. So he's a manwhore again.