Taew Natapohn Nakee pics/clips

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we still have years left before she retires...or at least I hope so. Don't leave us hanging with these no talent wannabes. That would just be cruel and unusual punishment. Lol
At this point I can’t see anyone else that I can be obsessed with beside Taew. I don’t know I just adore her I can say it a million times how much I adore this girl. And we are like the only 2 active Taew member here in this forum aswell oh and @PrincessKarina but she must be busy travelling for work again, so she has been pretty silent.

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...we're keep her thread going strong just the two of us obsessed psycho creeps. If she knew, she'd be freaking out. Probably retire just to get away from us. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...we're keep her thread going strong just the two of us obsessed psycho creeps. If she knew, she'd be freaking out. Probably retire just to get away from us. Lol
Hahahah not as creepy as her cambo fans ( in a good way that is lolZ) those two girls I think actually travelled to Thailand just to see her cuz they were aware of her event scheduled . But Taew being Taew was super sweet to them.

Taew seem very approachable, she gives off the vibes where you are not afraid to approach her, she has this very open welcoming vibe about her .

And yes who cares if no one else is active on her thread hahah, us 2 is enough and then when @PrincessKarina gets back she will be active as well lolZ. I was always a lurker in this forum and not active . But since Taew is in the picture and I have you to spazz with I am super active :risas3:

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...that will be me in March. Following her around with my binoculars.

I've been a member since the forum started way back when. Used to be active when it first started and I knew people, then it died down and I just lurked. Now I have Taew to spam about.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...that will be me in March. Following her around with my binoculars.

I've been a member since the forum started way back when. Used to be active when it first started and I knew people, then it died down and I just lurked. Now I have Taew to spam about.
You know I was in Thailand in June this year. I actually became her fan in July after watching Nakee haha not June :facepalm: in June I didn’t even know if her yet and if I knew of her then I would have stalked her haha I bet ya she has events going on then but I just didn’t know off..

Yes please continue to spam with me about Taew hahah..