Taew Natapohn Nakee pics/clips

P

PrincessKarina

Here a little short interview from the runway with Taew and Ken. Haha I am so late on all these clips and interview :facepalm: it’s like a year later here I am posting and sharing old clips :risas3:
Ken P is a bit shy. He’s not flirty and touching like Mark. Lol

sarNie Juvenile
Late to this thread but better late than never. I've watched this lakorn so many times I have most of the scenes memorized. Haha... Taew totally rocked her roles in this lakorn and deserved all the accolades that came her way. Ken...not so much. His character was so weak, he was on the verge of being pathetic. Sorry, but true. I mean c'mon...every time Kum Kaew was being harmed by those idiot villagers, he couldn't do anything. All he did was kept asking them to stop. He couldn't fight back...never fought for his wife. He always ends up getting beaten to a pulp. I think Taew and the lady who played as her mom totally carried the drama.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Late to this thread but better late than never. I've watched this lakorn so many times I have most of the scenes memorized. Haha... Taew totally rocked her roles in this lakorn and deserved all the accolades that came her way. Ken...not so much. His character was so weak, he was on the verge of being pathetic. Sorry, but true. I mean c'mon...every time Kum Kaew was being harmed by those idiot villagers, he couldn't do anything. All he did was kept asking them to stop. He couldn't fight back...never fought for his wife. He always ends up getting beaten to a pulp. I think Taew and the lady who played as her mom totally carried the drama.
Your not late at all.. I only just started this thread about a few days ago. I just love this lakorn so much and wish I had known about it during the time it was aired. But yes I do agree Tossapol was so weak, I liked him as chayasingh but not as Tossapol cuz he was such a weakling ..

I loved the relationship between Kumkeo and her mum, you can feel and see that the mother and daughter bond was so strong, such strong powerful connection they shared.. The two of them was able to make me feel empathy towards their characters. I didn’t just felt sorry for them, I actually felt their pain and shared their feelings, now for an actor/actress to able to generate that to us as viewer that to me is pure talent . Any actor/actress can make you sympathise their character, but not all can make us feel empathy towards them.

I agree Kumkeo and her mum definitely carried the lakorn through til the end. I have always liked the lady who played as Taew’s mum, she is a great actress . I remember her one lakorn I watched over 10yrs ago, which focus on depression and she played a character(even though she was a supporting character but the lakorn pretty much centred around her life) who was sexual abuse by her step father got pregnant suffered serve depression and left the baby with her mum and went to Bangkok and tried to start a new life and later on developed a depression called “hyper sexual depression”. She portrayed her role extremely well, if I remember correctly the lakorn won an award for best drama or either that she won for best supporting actress .. her performance was obviously very memorable if I can still remember her from that lakorn. :facepalm:

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
Kum Kaew and her mom's relationship was definitely one to envy. Such a strong mother/daughter bond. One of my favorite scenes was when they both realize she's a snake. That mother/daughter moment was so full of emotions, it left me speechless.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Kum Kaew and her mom's relationship was definitely one to envy. Such a strong mother/daughter bond. One of my favorite scenes was when they both realize she's a snake. That mother/daughter moment was so full of emotions, it left me speechless.
The one scene that got me was when Kumkeo’s mum had the flash back to when Kumkeo was a little girl and she said she tired so the mum said “then come sleep on my lap” and when the little Kumkeo was asleep she looked at her daughter and saw that she had transformed into a snake :sad6:which indicated she had always known that Kumkeo was a snake and the looked on her face in that scene pretty much was saying whether her daughter was human or a snake she was going to love her unconditionally and protect her until her last breath and she did exactly that :sad6: I can’t explain how much I love this lakorn, I just love it so much . :aaaaa:

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn will be one that should never be remake because it will never be as good. This will become a classic. No one will be able to do it justice like Taew did, but I'm pretty sure that's just my biased opinion. Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn will be one that should never be remake because it will never be as good. This will become a classic. No one will be able to do it justice like Taew did, but I'm pretty sure that's just my biased opinion. Haha
Nah I feel the same :facepalm: not biased at all :facepalm: Even a friend of mine who was not even a Taew fan admitted her acting was phenomenal in Nakee, and that Taew carried through the lakorn and that taew was the one working hard to generate the chemistry between her and ken, because he was so stiff :risas3: ( by the way this friend is now a Taew's fan after watching a Nakee)

Unless the person who will play in the remake 10yrs down the track possesses the same quality skills that Taew has, they might be able to pull it off. but then again even if they can pull it off do they have the same charisma Taew have to draw in the viewers ? Not only is Taew an excellent actress but she is very charming :aaaaa: ( this could also be my biased opinion too :risas3:)

sarNie Juvenile
10 years down the road...Taew can come back and be Kum Kaew/Jao Mae Nakee again if it gets remade. She has enough of a babyface to maybe pull it off. Haha.....

sarNie Juvenile
IMG_6661.jpg
The many transformations of Kum Kaew/Jao Mae Nakee...just had to screen cap these...she looks good in white and red. I'm still very unsatisfied about how the idiot head villager, the two shaman dudes, Pim, and the other two dudes died. I had to put up with all their screaming for 11 episodes for them to die such unsatisfying and easy deaths! They didn't get torture by Jao Mae Nakee at all. Ugh!!! Lol. All they did throughout the lakorn was scream "Kum Kaew, ee ngoh pee!!!". It's like they all had one line they had to memorize and that was it. I wanted them to suffer more for what they did to Kum Kaew and her mom.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
10 years down the road...Taew can come back and be Kum Kaew/Jao Mae Nakee again if it gets remade. She has enough of a babyface to maybe pull it off. Haha.....
Hahaha wishful thinking, but I highly doubt that would happen .

View attachment 8518
The many transformations of Kum Kaew/Jao Mae Nakee...just had to screen cap these...she looks good in white and red. I'm still very unsatisfied about how the idiot head villager, the two shaman dudes, Pim, and the other two dudes died. I had to put up with all their screaming for 11 episodes for them to die such unsatisfying and easy deaths! They didn't get torture by Jao Mae Nakee at all. Ugh!!! Lol. All they did throughout the lakorn was scream "Kum Kaew, ee ngoh pee!!!". It's like they all had one line they had to memorize and that was it. I wanted them to suffer more for what they did to Kum Kaew and her mom.
To be honest I thought she looked good throughout the whole lakorn . Her acting was so phenomenal that her beauty was just shining through every scenes even when she was supposed to be at her so call ugliest:facepalm: with puffy eyes from crying, running nose and bleeding through the eyes :risas3: I still thought she was gorgeous :risas3: biased much? :facepalm:

And her crying scenes oh my god :worship2::worship2::worship2: I have never seen an actress cry so flawlessly like that before. I used to think Aump P was great but nothing compared to Taew. I don't know what skills / techniques she uses in her crying scenes but its phenomenal. I love her cries so much that I wish someone would do a collection of her crying scenes from all her lakorn :risas3:
IMG_3132.JPG
Another thing with Taew's acting is she acts with her eyes aswell, you can feel all her emotions through her eyes even if there is no dialogue you can feel and see what emotions she is going through in those scenes..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew’s peformance in this scene was amazing:worship2: :clap: :thumbup:
That scream actually made me believe that she wasn’t human and that she was really an angry wild animal who was ready to attack and kill to defend her offspring. “Everyone knows the golden rule of survival around wild animals is to never, ever, ever get between a mother and her young — or anywhere near her babies, for that matter. The maternal instinct to defend one's offspring is so strong that a protective mother will take on any perceived threat, regardless of the odds of winning the fight.( And that definitely include humans)”. Props to Taew for portraying that so accurately through her phenomenal acting :worship2::clap::thumbup:

sarNie Juvenile
That scream actually made me believe that she wasn’t human and that she was really an angry wild animal who was ready to attack and kill to defend her offspring. “Everyone knows the golden rule of survival around wild animals is to never, ever, ever get between a mother and her young — or anywhere near her babies, for that matter. The maternal instinct to defend one's offspring is so strong that a protective mother will take on any perceived threat, regardless of the odds of winning the fight.( And that definitely include humans)”. Props to Taew for portraying that so accurately through her phenomenal acting :worship2::clap::thumbup:
That scream...I've rewatched this scene so many times...don't ever mess with a mother's love. And the scream when her mom died at the end. The two times that she came out of her meditation was because they killed someone she loved...her child and her mother.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That scream...I've rewatched this scene so many times...don't ever mess with a mother's love. And the scream when her mom died at the end. The two times that she came out of her meditation was because they killed someone she loved...her child and her mother.
Yep, it was like history repeating itself. As much as I wanted a happy ending, I think how they ended this lakorn was very memorable .

P

PrincessKarina

I like Ken P since Raeng Ngao 2012 with Janie. That was the only lakorn I saw of him. Five years Loster
Agree! Taew did beautifully here! :clap: