Taew Natapohn Discussions

P

PrincessKarina

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome! Glad to be a part of Taew family! I'm looking forward to many great memories with Taew and u all! :)

Also thank you so much to everyone who keeps us up to date with news and pictures! You guys are the best! Love u all!
Aw that’s so sweet! Love you too! For sure! We’ll be here for each other! For our girl Taew! She works hard to get where she’s at today! :cheer:

P

PrincessKarina

One thing I love about Taew is that she got where she is today purely because of talents! Unlike some other actresses who got “far” because of popularity or koojin status! I know she’s linked to Mario as her koojin but we all know these two are NOT dependent on each other to rise. Man this girl is by far one of the best actresses of her generation! If not the BEST! ;):love::cheer::thumbup:

kalla

Mr. Feminine and Miss Masculine
Awesome new fans to join in on the Taew craziness. Welcome @kalla and @onewlover4ever. To know Taew is to love her or be jealous of her. Lol. We all in here prefer to love her and be obsessed with her...so welcome welcome. Because what's not to love about this lady?
Thanks @4416 for the welcome, my desire is to know more about Taew, and all of your information, photos, and discussion help me a lot. THANKS, ALL SENIOR (I enjoy read all the pages). Moreover, There is nothing to be jealous of for my lady Taew, there is only admiration and love for her. while the only regret is to just know her now (so late). So I will give My best to support and showing my love now. cannot wait for her new drama, anyways when the exact time airing for the period one, I got the information it will be on 4 april. is it right? or any new news?

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@kalla the period lakorn is confirmed to be airing April 25th every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:20pm Thailand time . Don’t regret knowing Taew late, we should consider ourselves pretty lucky for knowing of her late, because we have the advantage of going back to watching her older lakorn while waiting for her new one to air :facepalm: because that is what I did, I have been binging on her old lakorn to kill time :thumbup:

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome! Glad to be a part of Taew family! I'm looking forward to many great memories with Taew and u all! :)

Also thank you so much to everyone who keeps us up to date with news and pictures! You guys are the best! Love u all!
You are welcome .. I can update pics but maybe not so much of the news :facepalm: since I can’t read or understand thai :facepalm:
The photobook is awesome! And yes @Kay123 the struggle was really really real trying to get these photo books. Lol. But definitely worth the struggle. No one but Taew would be worth the struggle. Haha.
Taew is worth all the struggle :thumbup: It is such a personal photobook too and every fans of her should really have a copy of it too. Now we just need to find someone who can read thai to read what Taew has written in there .

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @4416 for the welcome, my desire is to know more about Taew, and all of your information, photos, and discussion help me a lot. THANKS, ALL SENIOR (I enjoy read all the pages). Moreover, There is nothing to be jealous of for my lady Taew, there is only admiration and love for her. while the only regret is to just know her now (so late). So I will give My best to support and showing my love now. cannot wait for her new drama, anyways when the exact time airing for the period one, I got the information it will be on 4 april. is it right? or any new news?
No need for regrets. Better to know her later than never. I've followed her for over a decade now and this lady just continues to amaze me. Each time I watch a new lakorn of hers I think she won't be able to outdo herself in the next one and she keeps proving me wrong. There is just no stopping her from being this amazing, talented, humble, and overall awesome person. No wonder we obsess over her so much.

sarNie Juvenile
@kalla the period lakorn is confirmed to be airing April 25th every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:20pm Thailand time . Don’t regret knowing Taew late, we should consider ourselves pretty lucky for knowing of her late, because we have the advantage of going back to watching her older lakorn while waiting for her new one to air :facepalm: because that is what I did, I have been binging on her old lakorn to kill time :thumbup:

You are welcome .. I can update pics but maybe not so much of the news :facepalm: since I can’t read or understand thai :facepalm:

Taew is worth all the struggle :thumbup: It is such a personal photobook too and every fans of her should really have a copy of it too. Now we just need to find someone who can read thai to read what Taew has written in there .
Every fan should have a copy but Taew didn't make enough copies for every fan. And if she did, that wouldn't make it special anymore. You know how it is...when you make a lot of something, you take away the specialty of it. You take away what makes it so personal and you have to have it.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Every fan should have a copy but Taew didn't make enough copies for every fan. And if she did, that wouldn't make it special anymore. You know how it is...when you make a lot of something, you take away the specialty of it. You take away what makes it so personal and you have to have it.
True .. I guess we were lucky then, it was meant to be for us :thumbup: anyway I have been rewatching the island scene of PT again :risas3::risas3: I am a little obsessed with the scene :risas3::risas3:

sarNie Juvenile
True .. I guess we were lucky then, it was meant to be for us :thumbup: anyway I have been rewatching the island scene of PT again :risas3::risas3: I am a little obsessed with the scene :risas3::risas3:
One of my favorite scenes from the island is when numfon accidentally slips and says as long as there is plerng, she can survive being stuck on an island. Showing her true feelings.

Awee.. you'r making me miss Mario and Taew again! I pray for a reunion soon. :)
They were such cute babies then! Lol
I've been waiting for a reunion for a while now too. It's been too long since RS. They need another one together soon. I'm suffering from MT withdrawals. Lol

sarNie Juvenile
That's what I was thinking too! Hopefully Ann is saving a great project for Taew. She would not be disappointed if she cast Taew in one of her drama.
I don't know if I want Taew casted in Ann's dramas. It doesn't seem like her dramas have good storylines nor do they have good ratings. Taew should just stick with Act Art. Now that is one dominant combination...not counting RN.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
One of my favorite scenes from the island is when numfon accidentally slips and says as long as there is plerng, she can survive being stuck on an island. Showing her true feelings.

I've been waiting for a reunion for a while now too. It's been too long since RS. They need another one together soon. I'm suffering from MT withdrawals. Lol
I love every scene on that island I can’t fault anything. I can rewatch it a 1000xs and still not get sick of it . I want Mario and Taew reunited in a period lakorn . :worship2:

@4416 agreed.. I am not bothered whether Taew get to work with Anne production or not. Act art is already one of the best to be working with .

kalla

Mr. Feminine and Miss Masculine
@Kay123 Thanks for the information. as a junior, I don't know about Anne production or Act art, as long as there is Taew I will love to watch it. because every time I watched her drama (the old ones) I need to remind my self that this drama was airing a long time ago, and what is come to my mind, is she Taew? what? no she is not. this girl always changes, she always levels up her self. improve and love to take a challenge.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I love every scene on that island I can’t fault anything. I can rewatch it a 1000xs and still not get sick of it . I want Mario and Taew reunited in a period lakorn . :worship2:

@4416 agreed.. I am not bothered whether Taew get to work with Anne production or not. Act art is already one of the best to be working with .
It's not the end of the world if she doesn't work with Anne. It's just weird that Taew being such a great and talented actress that she was not scouted by Ann yet. Anyways I love how Taew is making a name for herself by showcasing her talent. I admire het alot by not riding on the koojin couple that channel 3 love to promote. She will definitely go far bc she has true talent!

P

PrincessKarina

It's not the end of the world if she doesn't work with Anne. It's just weird that Taew being such a great and talented actress that she was not scouted by Ann yet. Anyways I love how Taew is making a name for herself by showcasing her talent. I admire het alot by not riding on the koojin couple that channel 3 love to promote. She will definitely go far bc she has true talent!
For real! Plus who knows Anne may NOT be able to “get” Taew either because her cue is always filled! With her talent who wouldn’t want to work with her? I also adore Taew for getting famous because of her raw talent too! Definitely not her koojin status unlike “some” celebs! Lol! She’s a rare one. Go Taew!!! :cheer:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina @onewlover4ever you girls took the words right from me.. couldn’t agree more with you girls .. Taew is definitely by far one of the best actress in ch3, actually to me she is one of the best in the industry. Talents like that is very rare to come by. This girl has the whole package, looks, talent and personality..

Anyway just wanted to share these pics and clips from a few weeks ago .. I just love her in the thai traditional outfits.
Pics Cr. As tagged.
00D3F5BD-F37F-4418-89F1-EBABAF956E83.jpeg 37F08B10-F0D0-4C03-9DBA-A19EE2FD37AF.jpeg 7AD8C795-157F-48EC-84E6-B36681E9B78A.jpeg 9DB8E303-5CC3-4127-A33A-BAC0D8EE5E93.jpeg AC0C8A21-34F9-4FC6-ACFC-D01AC8A9D5EB.jpeg 218D6C8E-F1FF-4905-B91D-1E274065F59C.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 Thanks for the information. as a junior, I don't know about Anne production or Act art, as long as there is Taew I will love to watch it. because every time I watched her drama (the old ones) I need to remind my self that this drama was airing a long time ago, and what is come to my mind, is she Taew? what? no she is not. this girl always changes, she always levels up her self. improve and love to take a challenge.
Taew is an amazing actress! And trust me I am extremely picky when it comes to favouring an actress, but Taew raw talent has won me over completely. Each role and character given to her, she always manages to give it life and her portrayal of each character in her lakorn is always different. Her acting is never the same, she studies her character well and knows how to make each one of them differ from one another so that her character from past lakorn don’t bleeds into her next lakorn, so when you watch her on screen you don’t think about her past characters from her other lakorn, but you are focused on her portayal of her new character. (If that makes any sense at all?:risas3:)

To conclude I love this girl :risas3:
E9EBF5A5-E74B-46F0-9DAE-6572205F1454.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

Taew is an amazing actress! And trust me I am extremely picky when it comes to favouring an actress, but Taew raw talent has won me over completely. Each role and character given to her, she always manages to give it life and her portrayal of each character in her lakorn is always different. Her acting is never the same, she studies her character well and knows how to make each one of them differ from one another so that her character from past lakorn don’t bleeds into her next lakorn, so when you watch her on screen you don’t think about her past characters from her other lakorn, but you are focused on her portayal of her new character. (If that makes any sense at all?:risas3:)

To conclude I love this girl :risas3:
View attachment 12774
Agree! Love Taew all the way! I also agree she is one of the best of Channel 3. Actually the BEST! Yes in the industry too. She can generate chemistry with any co-stars! ;)