Taew Natapohn Discussions

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I love her personality. She always get along and comfortable with her co-stars. That is what I like about her. Base by always looking at photos, videos and BTS but I feel Taew&JJ are more comfortable each other then all her co-stars she work with. The co-stars she work in the past I don’t feel any strong chemistry.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Usually when some actors/actresses are in real relationship sometime they don’t want to be too comfortable with their co-stars that they work with because they don’t want their partner to be too jealous. I’m sure Taew bf might get a little jealous seeing photos and BTS scene from her fans IG acc hehe. But I know he trust her :)

P

PrincessKarina

Usually when some actors/actresses are in real relationship sometime they don’t want to be too comfortable with their co-stars that they work with because they don’t want their partner to be too jealous. I’m sure Taew bf might get a little jealous seeing photos and BTS scene from her fans IG acc hehe. But I know he trust her :)
True. Plus if that’s Taew’s nature who is her bf to block that? It’s who she is! That’s why I love her dearly! She’s super cool with everything and anyone!:thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Definitely no worries about Taew receiving negative news about not getting along with anyone...whether that be the "super" stars with the drama queen/king attitudes or just the helping hands. This lady is just too bubbly and has such a sunny disposition.
Agree! On top of all else I don’t really remember anything negative in the news about our girl. I wish more actresses would be comparable to Taew! The industry will be a better place! ;):thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I love her personality. She always get along and comfortable with her co-stars. That is what I like about her. Base by always looking at photos, videos and BTS but I feel Taew&JJ are more comfortable each other then all her co-stars she work with. The co-stars she work in the past I don’t feel any strong chemistry.
Same I adore her personality. She is always so bubbly, her bubblyness isn’t fake either. She is so charming and just has this genuine and friendly vibe about her that you just can’t help but love. I have had actresses that I adore and love in the past, but none of them I have been obsessed with hahaha yes I am totally obsessed with this girl, I just find her so different from all the other actresses.
Agree! On top of all else I don’t really remember anything negative in the news about our girl. I wish more actresses would be comparable to Taew! The industry will be a better place! ;):thumbup:
It is going to be difficult to find another actress that is comparable to Taew. Since I have become her fan, I have found it hard to watch any other lakorn if it’s not Taew :risas3:

Definitely no worries about Taew receiving negative news about not getting along with anyone...whether that be the "super" stars with the drama queen/king attitudes or just the helping hands. This lady is just too bubbly and has such a sunny disposition.
All her co-stars, whether it be supporting co-stars or leading co-stars or directors producer you name it, everyone one of them speak highly of her. That explains why so many ppl are so keen to work with her .

P

PrincessKarina

Same I adore her personality. She is always so bubbly, her bubblyness isn’t fake either. She is so charming and just has this genuine and friendly vibe about her that you just can’t help but love. I have had actresses that I adore and love in the past, but none of them I have been obsessed with hahaha yes I am totally obsessed with this girl, I just find her so different from all the other actresses.

It is going to be difficult to find another actress that is comparable to Taew. Since I have become her fan, I have found it hard to watch any other lakorn if it’s not Taew :risas3:

All her co-stars, whether it be supporting co-stars or leading co-stars or directors producer you name it, everyone one of them speak highly of her. That explains why so many ppl are so keen to work with her .
You put it together perfect Kay! No more comments! Lol! I also don’t watch any lakorns lately because I only watch Taew’s! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my! I’m so glad! I’m so excited hopefully Taew win big awards again in this new year!

P

PrincessKarina

Girls I have to ask you a question...which JT lakorn would you watch first over the other? For me from all the teasers I want to watch the period lakorn first then the modern one second! I prefer the period one firstly since to me Taew always look so flawless in those traditional clothes! :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls I have to ask you a question...which JT lakorn would you watch first over the other? For me from all the teasers I want to watch the period lakorn first then the modern one second! I prefer the period one firstly since to me Taew always look so flawless in those traditional clothes! :p
I honestly don’t mind which one air first at this stage. I just want to see JT onscreen ASAP. But I am leaning towards their period one first. Taew and period era just some how blend together so well. She just look like she is from that era when she is dressed in Thai traditional clothing .

sarNie Juvenile
Period definitely. That girl can rock a period role like no one's business. She looks good in the clothing...she makes the character come alive and be authentic to that timeframe. She is no doubt the queen of period lakorns.

P

PrincessKarina

Period definitely. That girl can rock a period role like no one's business. She looks good in the clothing...she makes the character come alive and be authentic to that timeframe. She is no doubt the queen of period lakorns.
I agree! Go Taew! :cheer:

P

PrincessKarina

I cannot believe our girl is 29 this year! She’s almost 30! Wow hard to comprehend! She looks good for her age. It helps that she has a small structure body plus she’s short so she can always play younger roles! Unlike some actresses who looks older than their age and who is build bigger and taller! Dang I’m loving this girl! ;):love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew is just heavenly match when it comes to period roles. Not only is her acting great but her physical appearance blends in so well with period era without even trying. You get some actresses who are just as beautiful, but place them in a period era lakorn doesn’t even have to be a lakorn just a scenery/background prompts or photoshoot of the period era and they just seem out of place. But with Taew she actually looks like she is from that time period era .
3F6361B6-16D4-42DF-9F57-722A335EB122.jpeg DC1E06FD-2FEB-446E-9B37-7E8F8FFBBD34.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

Taew is just heavenly match when it comes to period roles. Not only is her acting great but her physical appearance blends in so well with period era without even trying. You get some actresses who are just as beautiful, but place them in a period era lakorn doesn’t even have to be a lakorn just a scenery/background prompts or photoshoot of the period era and they just seem out of place. But with Taew she actually looks like she is from that time period era .
View attachment 10641 View attachment 10642
True! Don’t hate but those halfies look out of place many times in traditional Thai clothes! Lol. Thanks for sharing! She’s stunning in these Thai clothes!

Last edited by a moderator: