Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
Haha is bomb even popular? Seriously if I didn’t watch his lakorn with Taew, I wouldn’t have known who he is :facepalm:
Haha...no he is not. He was for a little bit when the Khun chai series came out then his popularity died a really really quick death. That is why I'm not sure why he is still getting lead roles and ch3 is still promoting him like crazy.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...no he is not. He was for a little bit when the Khun chai series came out then his popularity died a really really quick death. That is why I'm not sure why he is still getting lead roles and ch3 is still promoting him like crazy.
Hahahahahhahah “died a really quick death”. Your comment is hilarious :risas3:

sarNie Juvenile
She is such an amazing actress! You can just tell how great she is from the scenes that was put together in this MV. That is why I am obsessed :facepalm:
Yep! This is one very well put together MV. Wish it was just longer. Haha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Some pics from her WakingbeeXTaew collection sport clothes. I am assuming she designed it her self since it’s her collection. They are pretty cute designs.
FDA3EDEE-FFC0-448B-B0A5-8128BE45092E.jpeg 6E6D6BD3-C57A-402A-ACCE-1250D3634BD8.jpeg 3D446FB4-1E8C-41D3-B53E-F231B0B784E7.jpeg 787620CE-2F10-4201-B277-2FB37F2F2074.jpeg 7377AEDA-9298-4DFB-ABD7-D89942A08F8D.jpeg 8A7A3253-957C-4461-A15C-055B5EFC3D3E.jpeg 6F100C88-4845-44C5-95BF-8A6081FD7350.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Looking good...but I still laugh when I think about how dramatic the commercial was. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Looking good...but I still laugh when I think about how dramatic the commercial was. Lol
Haha most thai commercials I find are pretty dramatic, but I like it. Just like this one about the jawbone syndrome lolz
I thought it was something serious when I first watched it :risas3: turned out they were promoting all the different kind of foods in Thailand that you could eat . :facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
Haha most thai commercials I find are pretty dramatic, but I like it. Just like this one about the jawbone syndrome lolz
I thought it was something serious when I first watched it :risas3: turned out they were promoting all the different kind of foods in Thailand that you could eat . :facepalm:
True. Thai commercials are pretty hilarious in regards to how dramatic they are. You think it's something serious and then it ends up being something silly. Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Finally I can login to my AF account again. It has been a while. I don't know why it doesn't let me login before : (
Ahh! Me too! Now I could! I have no idea what happened! Nice to be back! What’s new? I’m still loving Taew!

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Ahh! Me too! Now I could! I have no idea what happened! Nice to be back! What’s new? I’m still loving Taew!
I know right. I was like how come other AF users get to login while I can't. I thought I was the only one. Yup! I still love and support Taew : )
Since I can't login to AF before I always go on IG to check on news and daily activities about Taew.

P

PrincessKarina

I know right. I was like how come other AF users get to login while I can't. I thought I was the only one. Yup! I still love and support Taew : )
Since I can't login to AF before I always go on IG to check on news and daily activities about Taew.
Right! I didn’t understand how some users had no issues! But, I don’t do any other social medias (FB, IG, Twitter, etc) so I don’t know what goes on with anything or anyone. I’m glad I’m able to get back in after a few months! Lol!

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Right! I didn’t understand how some users had no issues! But, I don’t do any other social medias (FB, IG, Twitter, etc) so I don’t know what goes on with anything or anyone. I’m glad I’m able to get back in after a few months! Lol!
I hope we won’t have the same issue again in AF

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@rennayj @PrincessKarina welcome ladies.. I was wondering where you ladies all disappeared to :confused12: I have trouble logging in at times aswell. but I find that if I ticked the stayed logged in box, I don’t have any trouble at all. Maybe try that next time you have trouble logging in.

@rennayj thanks for sharing! She looked super gorgeous at this event.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Well since you have been gone, I have gone back to watch 3 more of Taew’s lakorn . You have to watch the RS with Mario . Their chemistry was so good. I ended up really enjoying the lakorn, Mario and Taew Scenes was so cute. So now I am going to go back and watch their first lakorn together :facepalm: