Taew Natapohn Discussions

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Really? I actually think he looks good. Maybe not celebrity cute because he doesn't have all the makeup and hairstyle and whatnot, but for a normal guy? He looks good. And they match. Plus his personality seems to match really well with Taew.
He isn’t bad looking, considering he is not a celeb. It’s just you know when your fav celeb is so damn beautiful u expect her to be with someond just as equally good looking.( its a fantasy thing ahha but we know that don’t always happen). But at the end of the day looks isn’t as important. It’s the personality that will make or break a relationship.

Really? He seems to be a really respectful guy. I mean...he's 30 and she's 28...they've been together for 12 years but he still respects her and her parents enough to always always tell her parents where they are going! I mean who even does that anymore in this day and age? That to me, is a great guy.
Damn he is definitely a keeper. No one in this generations actually does that anymore, well not that I know off anyway. Especially for someone dating a celeb, they don’t ever do that.

sarNie Juvenile
He isn’t bad looking, considering he is not a celeb. It’s just you know when your fav celeb is so damn beautiful u expect her to be with someond just as equally good looking.( its a fantasy thing ahha but we know that don’t always happen). But at the end of the day looks isn’t as important. It’s the personality that will make or break a relationship.

Damn he is definitely a keeper. No one in this generations actually does that anymore, well not that I know off anyway. Especially for someone dating a celeb, they don’t ever do that.
Exactly! People these days come and go as they please. They don't care about their parents or their parents' reputations. But this guy...he treats Taew like a real gentleman should. And treats her parents like a future son in law should. Not just like a son in law but like he's their actual son. Yep, she's found a keep alright. And she ain't letting go!!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly! People these days come and go as they please. They don't care about their parents or their parents' reputations. But this guy...he treats Taew like a real gentleman should. And treats her parents like a future son in law should. Not just like a son in law but like he's their actual son. Yep, she's found a keep alright. And she ain't letting go!!!
I guess they saw how great he was that is why they allowed them to start dating at such a young age, of course under their parent supervision though. I thought she was still single when I first became a fan so I was quite shocked when I found out she was already in a relationship for 12years as she was only 28 which mean they have been dating way before she even started working in the industry.

Looks like she has another event later this evening yay!
https://instagram.com/p/BcMOyihFC5C/
D799D7CC-4429-414E-A61A-8D22B1412530.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
I guess they saw how great he was that is why they allowed them to start dating at such a young age, of course under their parent supervision though. I thought she was still single when I first became a fan so I was quite shocked when I found out she was already in a relationship for 12years as she was only 28 which mean they have been dating way before she even started working in the industry.

Looks like she has another event later this evening yay!
https://instagram.com/p/BcMOyihFC5C/
View attachment 9453
Yep! And he stuck with her, encouraging her through all her hard work and struggles in the beginning. So you know he's not with her because she's rich and famous. He's with her because she's it for him.

Busy busy lady...working hard preparing for that break....

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep! And he stuck with her, encouraging her through all her hard work and struggles in the beginning. So you know he's not with her because she's rich and famous. He's with her because she's it for him..
Yep he has got her back haha
F78C8C43-1BD8-4E56-A6CB-531D16296D3C.jpeg

Busy busy lady...working hard preparing for that break....
Oh god! Please do not mention the break :sad6: makes me said to think she will be going on a break :crybaby2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The confession scene .. Chai Lek confessing his love for Soifah. I couldn’t stop laughing he is just bad with his acting. But thanks to Soifah the scene actually came out cute .
FB7E8035-566D-4817-8B24-D1AE0E9A9550.jpeg

This is Soifah way of telling him she loves him too by jumping on his back hahahah She is showing her love the Soifah style .
9AD43532-8EB3-4167-8FC1-9A2858AC992F.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
The confession scene .. Chai Lek confessing his love for Soifah. I couldn’t stop laughing he is just bad with his acting. But thanks to Soifah the scene actually came out cute .
View attachment 9455

This is Soifah way of telling him she loves him too by jumping on his back hahahah She is showing her love the Soifah style .
View attachment 9456
Dude...just said the words because he they were lines that he was supposed to read. There were no emotions. No nothing from him. What a waste of a beautiful scenery.

Taew's so small. She looks like a little kid jumping on giant Bomb's back for a piggyback ride. Lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha...yep! He's got her back by watching her hard at work. Typical guy.
At least he is keeping her company so she isn’t too lonely while she is hard work haha I swear these to are just too adorable :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Dude...just said the words because he they were lines that he was supposed to read. There were no emotions. No nothing from him. What a waste of a beautiful scenery.

Taew's so small. She looks like a little kid jumping on giant Bomb's back for a piggyback ride. Lol.
Haha yes he did come off as just reading the lines.. I will give him credit for remembering his lines though:risas3:

I thought she was super cute too jumping onto his back. I love the fact that she is so small and tiny, I find her petite size fits perfectly with most pe’k.

sarNie Juvenile
Haha yes he did come off as just reading the lines.. I will give him credit for remembering his lines though:risas3:

I thought she was super cute too jumping onto his back. I love the fact that she is so small and tiny, I find her petite size fits perfectly with most pe’k.
Haha...but how many takes did they have to do for him to actually get his lines right though? Lol. Sorry...I just have to give Bomb a hard time. Dude just got so darn lucky having this first ever lakorn with Taew and he didn't even take advantage of it. He was just so so bad. Like he wasn't even trying it seems.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...but how many takes did they have to do for him to actually get his lines right though? Lol. Sorry...I just have to give Bomb a hard time. Dude just got so darn lucky having this first ever lakorn with Taew and he didn't even take advantage of it. He was just so so bad. Like he wasn't even trying it seems.
Hahaha that is so true. He is lucky Taew is a patient actress to put up with him lolZ. Maybe that was him trying hahah that is the best he could do haha poor bomb, well he must be doing something right? He is still getting lead roles. :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha these two.. :risas3:
2660C804-0EEF-4565-A83F-9E2CBBE2A616.jpeg

This lady is just super adorable, just can’t get enough of her. That facial expression is way too cute . <3 she looks like a little girl lolz
8321638E-2973-4C93-AA58-A407EE353C5C.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha that is so true. He is lucky Taew is a patient actress to put up with him lolZ. Maybe that was him trying hahah that is the best he could do haha poor bomb, well he must be doing something right? He is still getting lead roles. :facepalm:
I don't know if he's doing something right or if the people at ch3 should be fired. I'm thinking the people at ch3 should be fired. Because seriously...they clearly have no idea what they are doing. Not just with Bomb but with you know who and everyone else apparently. Ch3 is just a popularity contest.

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha these two.. :risas3:
View attachment 9461

This lady is just super adorable, just can’t get enough of her. That facial expression is way too cute . <3 she looks like a little girl lolz
View attachment 9462
Haha...yep! These two...perfect match. Einstein and Newton. Can't get much better than that. Lol.

She's always got all these facial expressions that are just total killers. Lol. You just gotta love them.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if he's doing something right or if the people at ch3 should be fired. I'm thinking the people at ch3 should be fired. Because seriously...they clearly have no idea what they are doing. Not just with Bomb but with you know who and everyone else apparently. Ch3 is just a popularity contest.
Haha is bomb even popular? Seriously if I didn’t watch his lakorn with Taew, I wouldn’t have known who he is :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...yep! These two...perfect match. Einstein and Newton. Can't get much better than that. Lol.

She's always got all these facial expressions that are just total killers. Lol. You just gotta love them.
Her facial expressions is adorable :love:I seriously just can’t get enough of this lady:aaaaa:
Haha this is too cute :risas3:
3CC42D58-5AA1-4EA2-A03C-A480852E651D.jpeg

Wonder why she looked so shocked here? Lolz
B7E2165C-01AE-42BE-9457-62E9EF6C8C6C.jpeg
390484CF-B646-4881-BCBC-748332F03583.jpeg

Some old pics, I love her Soifah hairstyle.
DC187ED8-15D8-4483-9AC4-7FF4DF210705.jpeg
01D4BBCE-D59D-40EF-9B8E-16C36F44F327.jpeg
0E73E5D7-2E22-4073-B824-2912C77E5DD5.jpeg