Taew Natapohn Discussions

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 oh god please no depressing ending :worship2: I don’t mind seeing her have a lot crying scenes though, cuz I enjoy seeing her crying :facepalm: I just love seeing those tears running down her cheeks, it’s so satisfying to watch :risas3:

She always looks stunning, it’s a nice change to see her makeup artist going for the sultry look for this event. Can’t wait to see some clips and more pics posted later .

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 haha...I think we'll definitely get our quota of crying scenes. We can't have Taew in a lakorn and not have crying scenes. She's a master at it.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That red on her is on fire!!! Though I'm not sure so about the guy. And the lady in the background who photobombed. Lol
Hahah I didn’t even notice the lady in the background, or the guy in the pic, I was only focused on the girl in red :facepalm: she is so damn gorgeous, now I kinda understand where the reporter is coming from when they keep asking about if her BF is jealous blah blah .. cuz look at her she is a stunner.
Look at this woman . She is on fire !
https://instagram.com/p/Bb10911hW6v/

sarNie Juvenile
IMG_6720.jpg

Didn't realize that dress has a huge slit down the side. She's been showing some legs lately. Lol.

And it does look like she'll be with Mario. He just posted this photo on his IG with the caption saying, "Working with Taew. Makes me happy. You are beautiful." :) Maybe they'll be having another lakorn soon because they've been more and more events together this back half of the year????? I can hope. Lol

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 Aww that is a really sweet caption he wrote :icon12: and of course she is beautiful Mario :facepalm: anyway she has nice tiny legs, she might as well show them off when she gets the chance to :thumbup: I swear to god this lady looks good with almost every single guy she is with :facepalm:
0B1868EA-DF8F-492F-8118-CFFE78766BD2.jpeg
A996EDA7-89BC-4C2A-905E-561CB357BF5B.jpeg

I am loving her makeup at this event. Such a beauty .
02526F9F-8CAE-48C8-82F8-2A2D3FD57934.jpeg
0FE3F6CA-04B6-4466-85F4-7857093F91B4.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 Aww that is a really sweet caption he wrote :icon12: and of course she is beautiful Mario :facepalm: anyway she has nice tiny legs, she might as well show them off when she gets the chance to :thumbup: I swear to god this lady looks good with almost every single guy she is with :facepalm:
View attachment 9280
View attachment 9281

I am loving her makeup at this event. Such a beauty .
View attachment 9282
View attachment 9283
What event is this? With that huge gem necklace around her neck and then Mario showing off the necklace in the case, it kind of reminded me of plerng toranong. That runway scene when Mario and Taew had to model all those diamond necklaces. That was hot. Lol

I usually prefer her with pale, neutral coloring. But she's rocking this red with the vibrant red lipstick. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
What event is this? With that huge gem necklace around her neck and then Mario showing off the necklace in the case, it kind of reminded me of plerng toranong. That runway scene when Mario and Taew had to model all those diamond necklaces. That was hot. Lol

I usually prefer her with pale, neutral coloring. But she's rocking this red with the vibrant red lipstick. Lol
She can make pull of anything, she pulled off making Soifah look cute and adorable even when Soifah was supposed to be a forest ugly looking chick lol.

It’s a Beauty Gems event .
F8DBAEB0-849A-4EC3-A0CD-54AE83AE5E66.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok last post haha then I am off for real. Enough stalking for tonight :risas3:

Look at this clip.
https://instagram.com/p/Bb18HaOFDOP/
How hot are they ? Talk about generating chemistry on stage :aaaaa:She needs to stop giving her co-stars sweet little innocent looks with those beautiful eyes of her. They might just fall head over heels for her without knowing :facepalm:
26C69AFE-8530-4933-A5BB-7C1C12997ADF.jpeg

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
Ok last post haha then I am off for real. Enough stalking for tonight :risas3:

Look at this clip.
https://instagram.com/p/Bb18HaOFDOP/
How hot are they ? Talk about generating chemistry on stage :aaaaa:She needs to stop giving her co-stars sweet little innocent looks with those beautiful eyes of her. They might just fall head over heels for her without knowing :facepalm:
View attachment 9285
Holy freaking hell!!! Talk about hotttt!!!! These two are smoking!!!! If these two readily claim to the "koojin" that everyone wants them to be...I guarantee you, they will be hotter than you know who. But no. They want to be popular based on their talent. Which I highly praise them for.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 koojins are over rated and some what eventually becomes boring. It’s better to be known for your talent then the other half. ;)
Here another clip of them from Facebook. As they were walking down the steps, mario keeps looking down at Taew’s feets and making sure she won’t trip. :icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Been so used to seeing her with her always natural looking makeup at events, almost forgotten how gorgeous and hot she could be with this sultry kind of looks. Is there anything this lady can’t pull off?:clap: Pics Cr. As tagged.
2CCC12AD-E245-487D-A3BE-46737C75DB25.jpeg
03E4BA8E-E1F0-4CDC-ABAD-84F0E0F3E0BE.jpeg
BD3AB390-0D86-4C54-9D8D-6524A88753BA.jpeg
775833DB-764C-43DF-8DAF-4BE4D90365C8.jpeg
@4416 oh by the way it was a James Bond theme from last night event. Lolz

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 koojins are over rated and some what eventually becomes boring. It’s better to be known for your talent then the other half. ;)
Here another clip of them from Facebook. As they were walking down the steps, mario keeps looking down at Taew’s feets and making sure she won’t trip. :icon12:
I'm glad they didn't succumb to the pressure to be "koojin"...I'm just saying if they did, they would be totally hot...hotter than some other couple. Mario...the perfect gentleman. Gotta look out for his girl.

sarNie Juvenile
Been so used to seeing her with her always natural looking makeup at events, almost forgotten how gorgeous and hot she could be with this sultry kind of looks. Is there anything this lady can’t pull off?:clap: Pics Cr. As tagged.
View attachment 9293
View attachment 9298
View attachment 9294
View attachment 9295
@4416 oh by the way it was a James Bond theme from last night event. Lolz
James Bond? I don't know if Mario can pull that off. Taew's got the hot girl look down pat though. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad they didn't succumb to the pressure to be "koojin"...I'm just saying if they did, they would be totally hot...hotter than some other couple. Mario...the perfect gentleman. Gotta look out for his girl.
For sure they will beat out the other so called koojins :naughty2:
Yes Mario better be looking out for that lady in red, she has the tendency to trip over :facepalm: I have witnessed her done it a few times haha she just too cute .
James Bond? I don't know if Mario can pull that off. Taew's got the hot girl look down pat though. Lol
Haha yep it’s Jame’s Bond theme lolz .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This scene look adorable, they look like 2 inlove teenagers walking along the beach .. I am not too keen on the hair do lolZ but some how Taew looks cute :facepalm: She is giving that soft lovey dovey look in her eyes again to her co-star haha
DCDE2DE6-2CDE-4B51-8EF0-CDAF662096A1.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
This scene look adorable, they look like 2 inlove teenagers walking along the beach .. I am not too keen on the hair do lolZ but some how Taew looks cute :facepalm: She is giving that soft lovey dovey look in her eyes again to her co-star haha
View attachment 9306
Haha...I'm not digging the hair either. But I think I'll grow to be okay with it as I did with Taew's horrible wig in her lakorn with Andrew. All these photos are just making the anticipation for the lakorn that much more harder to deal with. Lol. Like, I want the lakorn now! They are looking too adorable and sweet together.