Sweet Nothings :: Aum/Aff

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Test DONE :D :D

Mini-update...more tommorrow when I get some sleep

It was a tumultuous game to play. Harit felt his control slip just a little every time he saw Soraya and Soraya felt trapped in a fog of frustration. He woke her everyday with the softest kiss and just as she would sleepily reach out to wrap her arms around that muscular chest, he would pull away cruelly and tell her the task of the day. So it went for a week – kiss, go get the eggs… hug, go water the plants…Soraya had never hated housework so bad.

Harit sighed. He didn’t know if he could another week of this torture, he would just have to up the ante.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Test DONE :D :D

Mini-update...more tommorrow when I get some sleep

It was a tumultuous game to play. Harit felt his control slip just a little every time he saw Soraya and Soraya felt trapped in a fog of frustration. He woke her everyday with the softest kiss and just as she would sleepily reach out to wrap her arms around that muscular chest, he would pull away cruelly and tell her the task of the day. So it went for a week – kiss, go get the eggs… hug, go water the plants…Soraya had never hated housework so bad.

Harit sighed. He didn’t know if he could another week of this torture, he would just have to up the ante.

^^whats up with that??? talk bout teasing huh? LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
tease...you leave me wanting so much more......i had "never hated waiting so bad" lol...JK i love it thanks^^

pze

sarNie Adult
hahaha....sarn i taught sindu updated...lolz....but yes do come n update soon....

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, girlies...things seem to pile up. First my test and now my friend's engagement party but no more excuses, update and possibly finale tomm. I really wasn't tryin to be a tease..promise...lol :lol: :D

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Update :D

Soraya stiffened as she felt his arms encircle her waist. She was tired of this game and tried to break away. He just tightened his hold and began his slow assault on her neck. She turned around in his arms and gave him access to the rest of her face. Any minute now, he will pull away…damn tease, thought Soraya. Apparently girls could die of sexual frustration too. Now what would the female equivalent of blue balls be?, she wondered.

But to Soraya’s surprise, Harit continued. His magical hands slid lower and he gently positioned her onto the bed. He stroked and stoked until she was gasping but then he pulled away.

“No, Harit. That’s just cruel�, gasped Soraya.

Harit grimaced. He was in pain too. “Just one word, baby. Just tell me you want me�, he replied.

A battle raged between Soraya’s mind and her body. Her mind said to say no, to preserve her pride. Her body screamed for release. In the end, weeks of frustration won out.

“Please, I need you�, she whispered.

Harit broke into a huge smile. He bent down to give a kiss, which turned from tender to passionate in seconds. Soon a tangle of legs and arms emerged, as both found their way to pleasure.

Hours later, Soraya sat up to straighten her shirt and moved to leave the bed. Harit sleepily held on to her.

“What now? You already won…you broke me. I’m just the slut who wants you�, snarled Soraya.

Harit’s eyes opened in surprise. “Don’t you get it yet! There is no winning or losing. Either we both win or we both lose. I just needed to hear you say you want me, need me… that it is mutual. That I’m not the only one who lays awake at night, dreaming of you and spend the days searching for you. It seems I’ve only really been alive since I’ve met you�, he replied.

“I love you�, Harit whispered as he reached out for her.

Soraya was still in shock. Love?

sarN

sarNie Granny
:loool: hey , girl can be wild tooo hahhaha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've been a silent reader of this fic but when I saw you updated I can't help but comment! love your fic so much...I wish soraya also begged for harit in JLR... :rolleyes:

can't wait for the next update! :)

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Ok...last update before finale.

“What about P’San? She loves you!�, Soraya asked. As much as her heart was leaping and doing flying twists in joy, she couldn’t betray her cousin like that. Years of gratitude and habit could not be easily fought against.

Harit sighed. He knew this would come up. Loyalty was well and good in its place but this kind of misguided loyalty was just a handicap.

“Did you hear what I said?�, asked Harit slightly amused, “Don’t shoot a man down so easy. With no Sansanee, no Nukul to consider...could you... do you love me?�

“P’San really loves you. You have come too far with her to make such declarations to me. Make her happy!�, snarled Soraya. She stiffened in surprise when Harit grabbed her arm and began dragging her outside. He wouldn’t…thought Soraya while her body tensed with suspense. But Harit just pulled her onto the boat and they jetted back to Bangkok.

Soraya hadn’t heard from Harit for a week. Maybe, he thought both she and her cousin were just a bag of crazy and decided to wash his hands of them both. She moved about listlessly, nothing seemed as bright or taste as good when he wasn’t around.

“So, come here�, called Sansanee imperiously from the dining room.

The T.V. was on loud as the Sansanee and her mother watched in shock. “Rangisman enterprises seems to be in substantial trouble as allegations of mismanagement of funds spread and investors continue to pull out. The worth of the company and its subsidiaries has already dropped over 40%�, the newscaster announced.

“Oh my god�, So exclaimed. What poor Harit must be going through?, she thought frantically. She moved unconsciously to the kitchen phone to give him a call when she found herself blocked by Sansanee.

“Chai, darling? You are just too cruel. I haven’t seen you in more than 4 weeks. Have you forgotten me?�, crooned Sansanee into the phone. Sansanee’s mother smiled in satisfaction. Her girl was one sharp cookie and always landed on her feet.

The next day, Soraya was surprised to open the door to the tired looking Harit and an older man. Harit barely spared her a glance.

“Sawadee krup. I have brought my elder to ask for Khun Sansanee’s hand in marriage�, stated Harit respectfully.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
sindu17...thanks for the up date...
i lov it so far...
keep up the work..and i wonder wats gonna wat to soriya..???