Sweet Nothings :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
no problem...we will still be here...all day everyday... :p

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Like promised....Update time :lol:

Soriya woke up slightly groggy and her whole body was throbbing. She opened her eyes to find herself on the dirt floor of what appeared to be a thatch hut. She shook off the grogginess and tried to stand up. She cautiously looked around the veranda when a stern voice interrupted.

“Sleeping beauty finally wakes up�, Harit said dryly.

“Harit…�, whispered Soraya.

“You really need to gain some weight. I was worried I almost chloroformed you to death even though I used the child recommendations�, replied Harit pleasantly.

What the hell was going on his head? , thought Soraya. Was this the twilight zone? He had kidnapped her to some godforsaken hut and they were taking about her weight?

“What the hell are you doing? �, Soraya began angrily.

“Oh, I heard you were getting married so I thought I would take some time to congratulate you�, replied Harit with a dangerous smile.

Soraya shifted uncomfortably. That didn’t look like the face of someone who wanted to congratulate her.

“Really, you could have just called. That’s usually normal convention�, snapped Soraya.

“Normal? What has ever been normal about us, Soraya? Is it normal to marry some hick jackass two weeks after you lost yourself to me?� asked Harit heatedly.

“Oh and its normal to date my cousin huh? At least, I’ve known Nukul for years�, replied Soraya.

“Nukul, is that his name? Well the poor bastard can have you but no girl refuses Harit Rangisman. You’ll leave when I’m done with you�, hissed Harit, adding silently in his head that it could take several lifetimes before he would ever give up Soraya.

Something broke inside Soraya. So this was just about his pride? Some part of her had hoped that he had kidnapped her out of love, would finally confess but she was nothing but an incomplete notch on his bedpost.

“Whatever, you psycho. My family will notice I’m missing and then you’ll end up in jail where you belong. Maybe a stint in jail will teach you not to mess with girls who just aren’t interested�, replied Soraya.

“Not interested?�, questioned Harit before he hauled Soraya into his arms and kissed her. In her shock, his tongue found easy access in and he gently tried to coax her into kissing back. His hands had a life of their own as they stroked her arms, her side, under her shirt. Soraya was starting to respond against her will. Just as she started to kiss back, Harit pulled back. He smirked, “Seems like you’re interested. I’m not going any farther till you beg for it. I’ll leave you frustrated every time till your pretty little mouth begs me to take you�.

pze

sarNie Adult
omg sindu ur torturing us...lolz....more please....n thanks for the update.....cant wait for more.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO oh boy she has to beg for it now...wth harit... you tease!!!

love the update sindu!! :spin: cant wait for moreeeeeeeeeee...

sarN

sarNie Granny
HHHAHAHAH ....girl , u bad !!! Let Soriya beg for it HAHHAH it like you referring to us reader :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
Noooo you can't just do that to us lol....Oooooo you better get back in here and post more!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow I had to start from the beginning because I sort of forgot about the story line. More update please. Well, I lied take your time I am behind in all the fictions because I have been working on Rome and Rita. LOL

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..im somewhat not so behind on the fic...i can take more...

yea, like SarN was saying..we are so begging for more update...

shoot if soriya wont beg....i will do it for her :loool:

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
I hear ya girlies. I want to go back to JLR island too but unfortuantely I have this huge test come monday...like life determining so I have only half an update which I feel would just be mean to leave you guys hanging but if you want, I can put it up.

:D