Sweet Nothings :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh doesnt he know what hes gotten himself into...freaking sansanee is stickier than molasses...

what a way to try to make soriya jealous...just hope he can peel sansanee off like he did in JLR...

thank you for the update sindu!!!! pls keep them coming... throw in some twist if you may...a contract...a deal...*winks

pze

sarNie Adult
sindu.....have u been busy with the new year i havent seen u on......

ill be waiting for ur update.....cant wait......

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry! I had a huge final today and tried to be a good girl by studying and staying away from the internet :huh: . Update def. will be up tommorrow! :D

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry! I had a huge final today and tried to be a good girl by studying and staying away from the internet :huh: . Update def. will be up tommorrow! :D

awwwww...i was happy to see you here..but its okay one day wont hurt...
just please cont....thank u..alot.
keep up the good work.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
To commerate an excellent episode of Sawan Biang....update :lol:

Let it be known that Harit Rangisman was a man of his word, thought Soriya. Harit had wined and dined P’San nearly everyday. He bought her roses, he bought her jewelry and he even bought her the ugliest looking stuffed dog Soriya had ever seen. Everytime P’San was out of the room, Soriya took the time to kick the dog around. Worse of all, Harit made a point of finding and saying hello to Soriya everytime he came over for a date. He always smirked slightly while politely inquiring after her. While his eyes danced micheviously, but not one impolite word came out his mouth and he had made no move on her since that night in the garden.

“Damn, I getting dark circles under my eyes because of that bastard�, exclaimed Soriya as she looked in the mirror. How was she supposed to sleep when dreams of soft lips, hard chest and hot exploring hands invaded her dreams? Well, it was probably best if she stayed out of their way so the next two times Harit came over, Soriya made sure to be out of the house. She licked her ice cream moodily as she sat on the park bench. She had one more hour before it was safe to go home. Suddenly, a hand descended on her shoulder and Soriya whipped around in surprise. She was half hoping it was Harit. They had had plenty of such stalker-like encounters.

“Nukul�, gasped Soriya.

“Why is my favorite girl looking so sad on such a nice evening?�, smiled Nukul.

Soriya relaxed. Nukul was an old childhood friend, almost like a brother. He looked after the garden and helped her mother.

“Is everything ok at home?�, inquired Soriya.

“Fine but your mom and I miss you so I thought I’d stop by. I was on my way to your uncle’s house but saw your sad puppy eyes here�, joked Nukul.

“Sad puppy eyes! Come here, let’s see who’s going to be sad�, screeched Soriya as she chased after him.

They arrived breathless and flushed at the house, still arguing and playing around. Soriya stopped still when she suddenly bumped into the wall. What the hell, a moving wall?, thought Soriya. She looked up to see Harit’s bemused face and P’San’s annoyed one.

Awkward wasn’t even to describe that situation. While Nukul was sweetly polite, P’San was coying as usual, implying all sorts of things about Soraya and Nukul’s relationship. Harit was the enigma though. His eyes usually so easy to read, looked shaded with some unidentifiable emotion.

Later that evening, Soraya and Nukul walked in the garden after dinner.

“Soraya,� started Nukul hesitantly, “Will you marry me?�

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope she reject Nukul. I am not too mean, am I? LOL
Thanks for the update?

pze

sarNie Adult
haha i love the update.....

most ugly stuffed dog....lolz.....too funny.....

i hope she doesnt marry nukul.......

sarN

sarNie Granny
HHHA ugly is cute u know !!! When i was at walmart a couple months back , there was dis one BLACK ugly monkey stuff animal and when i came home , my sister boyfriend brought it for her on V-day HHAHA

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Soriya’s mind screamed in shock.

“See, you know that scholarship to go the States, my advisor said it would be easier to get it if I was engaged. More likely I’ll come back to Thailand instead of marrying some farang and staying�, finished Nukul.

Soraya let out the breath she had been holding. She loved Nukul like a brother and he had wanted to go the USA for ages.

“Sure…but how far would we have to go? Do we have to lie to everyone�, asked Soraya.

“Well, your mom can know the truth but it would be better if no one else did since the scholarship people do background checks. Once, I get the scholarship, we can announce our break up�, smiled Nukul.

“Ok, Nukul but you owe me big time�, joked Soraya but there were nagging doubts in the back of her head.

They called her mom immediately and while she expressed some doubts, her mom was willing to go along with it. Telling Soraya’s aunt and uncle was a bigger challenge. Soraya’s uncle was happy for the young couple. Soraya’s aunt sneered at the thought of marrying the orphan garden boy and happily thought her own daughter was doing so much better. Sansanee was overjoyed. This really meant she had won, any relationship between Harit and Soraya was over.

“Guess what, Harit, my little sister is getting engaged to that hick boyfriend of hers you met last night�, crowed Sansanee.

Harit didn’t hear a word beyond that. It felt like his entire world had come to a standstill. He had endured weeks of dating the lopsided monster, endured what felt like years of not properly talking to or touching Soraya. He had hoped to push Soraya to admit how much she needed him but instead, the little bitch was getting married!

Soraya couldn’t shake off a sense of unease but that was silly. Here she was in broad daylight in a taxi going to the mall. She suddenly straightened up, the taxi wasn’t going in the right direction.

“Hey, the mall was the exit before. Hey..Hey�, shouted Soraya. Suddenly, the taxi pulled over on the corner of a deserted block and a large black SUV stopped behind it.

Soraya felt frantic and opened the taxi door to run but a strong pair of arms caught her. A strong and familiar pair of arms… she looked up in horror to see Harit’s face.

“Harit, what the hell are you doing?�, screeched Soraya, “are you crazy?�

Harit shook her roughly before putting a sweet smelling cloth to her nose. Soraya collapsed.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
wow, please keep going its getting really good, can't wait for the next part

pze

sarNie Adult
awwwww this is bring back memories....hehe......loving it.....

lopsided monster....ahaha

keep it coming...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO i love it sindu...

ugly dog, moving walls...lopsided monster..!?? what's next?? LMAO

ohhh yessssssssssssss. kidnap time!!!

cant wait til you update again...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Soriya’s mind screamed in shock.

“See, you know that scholarship to go the States, my advisor said it would be easier to get it if I was engaged. More likely I’ll come back to Thailand instead of marrying some farang and staying�, finished Nukul.

Soraya let out the breath she had been holding. She loved Nukul like a brother and he had wanted to go the USA for ages.

“Sure…but how far would we have to go? Do we have to lie to everyone�, asked Soraya.

“Well, your mom can know the truth but it would be better if no one else did since the scholarship people do background checks. Once, I get the scholarship, we can announce our break up�, smiled Nukul.

“Ok, Nukul but you owe me big time�, joked Soraya but there were nagging doubts in the back of her head.

They called her mom immediately and while she expressed some doubts, her mom was willing to go along with it. Telling Soraya’s aunt and uncle was a bigger challenge. Soraya’s uncle was happy for the young couple. Soraya’s aunt sneered at the thought of marrying the orphan garden boy and happily thought her own daughter was doing so much better. Sansanee was overjoyed. This really meant she had won, any relationship between Harit and Soraya was over.

“Guess what, Harit, my little sister is getting engaged to that hick boyfriend of hers you met last night�, crowed Sansanee.

Harit didn’t hear a word beyond that. It felt like his entire world had come to a standstill. He had endured weeks of dating the lopsided monster, endured what felt like years of not properly talking to or touching Soraya. He had hoped to push Soraya to admit how much she needed him but instead, the little bitch was getting married!

Soraya couldn’t shake off a sense of unease but that was silly. Here she was in broad daylight in a taxi going to the mall. She suddenly straightened up, the taxi wasn’t going in the right direction.

“Hey, the mall was the exit before. Hey..Hey�, shouted Soraya. Suddenly, the taxi pulled over on the corner of a deserted block and a large black SUV stopped behind it.

Soraya felt frantic and opened the taxi door to run but a strong pair of arms caught her. A strong and familiar pair of arms… she looked up in horror to see Harit’s face.

“Harit, what the hell are you doing?�, screeched Soraya, “are you crazy?�

Harit shook her roughly before putting a sweet smelling cloth to her nose. Soraya collapsed.

hahahahahahaha omg memories of jlr hehehehe lol.. xp ..