Sweet Nothings :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
girl ur getting me hyped....this is too good....keep it coming....love the new updates

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, guys since I don't know how to shade things in...I'll put a warning up...following update is defintely not for the young of age or faint of heart...lol. I know that just excited some of you to read.... ;)

“Where are we going? Stop the car�, yelled Soraya. Harit grabbed her wrist and tightened his grip.

“One more word out of you and by god, you will regret ever having been born�, he whispered softly. His whispering was scarier than his yelling. Soraya fell silent.

It was only minutes to his hotel and noone dared question the owner. Not about his enraged face and certainly not about the girl on his shoulder. Who knows what kinky practices the rich and hot were into?

Harit dumped Soraya on the bed. She tried to make a run for the door but didn’t make it two steps off the bed before she found herself trapped between his arms. Soraya opened her mouth to scream but found it only gave him opportunity to kiss her deeply. Harit slid his arm down, down to her breasts and Soraya was again assailed by unfamiliar but achingly delicious sensations. She hated that he could make her feel so good. She didn’t want it but her body certainly did. Before she knew it, he had both their shirts off and the sight of his muscular chest made her feel cornered and excited at the same time.

He stroked her, playing her like some fine musical instrument. She responded almost against her will. Dammit, she was attracted to him. Harit gently pushed her legs apart and Soraya came crashing back to earth. She tried to struggle but he pushed her hands down and looked deep into her eyes.

“Baby, be hurt by me just this once�, he whispered as he slid in.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update....that was some intense love they had.......hehe......more please more.....u left me hanging...hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
i love it . funnie ..sexy hahahah .. i was busy typing me fiction so i didn't comment in the previous chp . WE SO WILD

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sindu that was some fantastic updates...wow...more please... :p

so was this considered to be an r into willing... :lol: :lol:

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I love my R scenes in Lakorn (cuz that's the only way we'll ever seem some action), I didn't feel right writing it out...lol. So rape turned willing it is...hehe :p

Oh and same warning for mature content ahead.

It hurt just like all her friends had giggled that it would the first time. If only he would stop moving but he kept up a steady rhythm and she clawed his back at every stroke. She didn’t realize that this was even more arousing and Harit fell on her in a satisfied heap.

Soraya wanted to leave but she was so tired and sore, the bed was so comfortable and the bastard could still be punished in a couple of hours. She fell into a tired sleep and over the course the night, fell into a comfortable sleeping jumble of legs and arms. The next morning, Soraya awoke to a gentle kiss. She opened one eye to see the face of a gently smiling Harit. The bastard! Did he forget that he raped her last night? What, did he want seconds?

“You ….you little rapist. I hate you! I’m going to…hate you, denut you…grrr�, babbled Soraya.

Harit smiled and tried to pull her into a hug. “I’m sorry babe. I’ll try to give you pleasure next time. You felt too good and I lost control,� he replied.

“Next time! There is no next time, you little asshole. You will never touch me again…locked away in jail where you belong�, screamed Soraya.

“Somethings never change like your acid tongue. Since there might not be another opportunity, I just have to show you right now�, sighed Harit. He closed in for a kiss and despite her frantic attempts to move her head away, he succeeded. Soraya tried to buck him off but it only brought her closer to certain parts of his anatomy.

“Baby, don’t rush me like that. You keep writhing and I’ll lose control again�, he moaned. Soraya was about curse when his hand slipped to her most intimate places. If his kissing made her melt, this was like being burned alive. God, the sensations! She was going to explode. Harit positioned himself when she felt ready and set a rhythm. Soraya went from one high to another. What had felt so painful last night felt so right now. Harit was careful to set a rhythm that caused Soraya to peak first and then as she gasped in pleasure, reached his own.

pze

sarNie Adult
im the first to comment again :ph34r: :ph34r: .......thanks for the update.......keep it coming im curious as too how its gonna go now......loving it

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
...ALL I COULD SAID IS WOW.....
IM LOVING IT..
THANKS ALOT sindu17...its great i love it...
I SO WANT TO NOE HOW THE STORY GONNA END...IM CRAZY ABOUT IT....
CANT WAIT FOR MORE.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^lolz sarn it does remind me of strawberries....haha....lolz....this is too funny...

sarn u have to bring back the strawberries....i miss it....hehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: it end girl . we have to more on and tasty other fruit

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
You guys are hilarious. I loved the strawberries though...I would rush to see if Sarn upated everyday...lol. I'm waiting for more fruit, Sarn :D !

Soraya didn’t know where to look or what to say. What did one say after something like that…“thank you�, “WTF, you bastard� or “please move your arm, its heavy�? She could feel his eyes searching her face and couldn’t bear the thought of looking at what would surely be his arrogant, self-satisfied grin. What happens now? Should she ask him to take responsibility? Her aunt had sponsored her education as well as upbringing and P’San had saved her life, a combination that meant her life wasn’t her own. She couldn’t very well bring shame on either of them. Her aunt had made it explicity clear that when the time and right hi-so dweeb can along, she would marry off Soriya to increase their family’s connections and status. Harit certainly fit that the hi-so profile but did she want to marry a notorious playboy?

“Baby, you are so cute when you’re shy�, whispered Harit.

“Who’s shy?’, snapped Soraya, “its all part of the modern world.� So she was lying and way out of her league but he didn’t have to know it.

Harit smiled. He knew she was a virgin and this was no modern world of hers. But it also provided the perfect opportunity to defuse the situation. Sure, he was interested in the girl and last night had been smoking but he didn’t want to be shackled.

“Good. Here I was thinking you would start screaming about responsibility and marriage. I’m glad you believe that two consenting adults could date and just enjoy each other�, smiled Harit.

Scream for marriage? Soraya was insulted and some part of her hurt even deeper. So she had just been another conquest. She strode out of the bed as he looked on in surprise.

“Fine. Its good we both understand each other. Call me sometime, I might pick up,� she quipped before exiting the room.

Soraya held it together till she got to the elevator. She sagged against the walls and let the waves of hurt wash over her. Damn Harit Rangisman to the bottom of hell!

pze

sarNie Adult
awesome.....this is getting too good....u have to keep it coming.....

rr....hi5 i know wat ur talking about....hehe