Sweet Nothings :: Aum/Aff

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys...I've been a silent reader for a long time and love all the fanfic ...esp JLR. I thought I' try my hand at some fanfic...modeled loosely on the JLR love-hate relationship.

Sweet Nothings

Harit entered the restaurant apprehensively, searching for the date that his friend Tom had unloaded on him. Tom just couldn't say no to his matchmaking mother and couldn't risk the wrath of his on-off girlfriend (currently on). Thus Harit found himself with an extra $100 and a date with a possible freak who needed her mom to set her up. As he scanned the restaurant, he only saw couples until his eyes found a slender figure calmly eating her way through a steak dinner.

"I'm sorry but are you...", asked Harit.

"You're late", replied the girl nonchalantly. She kept right on slicing her steak. Damn but the girl could eat. Harit sat down and tried to start a conversation. He scanned her light brown hair and large doe eyes as well as her slender but curvy figure. This was no girl that needed to be set up.

"I'm sorry but traffic was ridiculous", started Harit

"You know, they say that if showing up late is a sign of deep disrespect. If a man really wanted to meet you, he would go thru hellfire. Only arrogant assholes show up late. I mean I could forgive a cute arrogant asshole but you aren't even cute enough to get away with it", replied the girl pleasantly.

Harit was speechless. Such harsh words from such a sweet looking girl, one that didn't even stop eating to insult him.

"Well...let's just get to know each other now that we're here", said Harit with his characteristic smile guarenteed to soothe the orneriest of souls.

The girl stood up and smiled. "I'm done with my dinner so I'll be going now. I have plans with people I actually want to hang out with. By the by, I choose the most expensive dish....so thanks for paying. Hope we don't meet up again."

Harit sat shocked. Who the hell did she think she was?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh Sindu..that was good...keep going keep going...is this our fiesty n'ek, Soriya!!?? :p

we love to read, thank you for not being a silent reader any longer!!! ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
agree with amikrazie

i enjoyed the story so far, another Harit and Soriya. LMAO

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i also wanted to apologize beforehand ~for this thread will be filled with lots of comments & demands from me & the rest of my JLR sisters! :lol:

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for all support! The fanfic bug has def. bit me...lol! Ok....here we go again.

"Just who the hell did you pawn off on me? Who is this P'Sananee?", yelled Harit into his phone.

"Sorry, Dude. I've never met her but my mom said she was some perfect hi-so girl. You know well educated, rich...you know the type. I owe you big time", soothed Tom.

Harit frowned and bystanders walking on the sidewalk sildled away from the darkly handsome man. Yes, the girl was hot but who the hell did she think she was? He wasn't cute enough, was he? He was Harit Rangisman, every girl in Thailand and most of the UK wanted him.

"Ok, how about I pay you back at the awesome party my girlfriend is throwing tommorrow," said Tom

"How is that paying me back? that party is full of wannabe leeches who will just hang all over me for the money and connections", snapped Harit.

"OK, ok...do me another favor. Pat (the girlfriend) really wants you there...she promised all her girlfriends that they woul meet the famous Harit Rangisman. Please come...if Pat is not happy, no one can be happy...or laid," begged Tom.

Harit was somewhat soothed and smirked into the phone. Tom was so whipped. No girl would ever do that to him. Sure he'll go to that party...might as well give those girls the thrill.

pze

sarNie Adult
omg some more harit and soriya stories for me to read....im happy.....u just made my day.....keep it coming....

sarN

sarNie Granny
it funnie LMAO . it good so far girl ! im glad we infested u with fiction FEVER!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Sindu.did you change the their names!?? :lol:

im loving it...too bad i will out of town so...i will miss the fic thread ... but i will be missing my JLR sisters more!!! :lmao:

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
The story is really flowing for me and school isn't bad right now...so I'll keep the upates coming. Hint: despite the names, the story is about Soriya and Harit.

Harit hadn’t been at the party for longer than 2 minutes before girls swarmed him. Pat looked satisfied that she had delivered on her brag about being friends with the multi-millionaire Mr. Rangisman and Tom looked ecstatic because of the promise of nooky that night. Harit sighed…being a good friend was hard especially when the friend had a bitchy, social climbing girlfriend.

He looked around the room for a drink and having spotted the bar, strided forward to get a long awaited drink.

‘Scotch…on the rocks�, they said in unison. Harit turned to look in surprise at the additional voice and saw his date from hell. That night she looked hot enough to set even hell on fire with a short dark red dress that tied around to emphasize her tiny waist and rather nice chest.

“Khun Sansanee…�, trailed Harit.

She looked at him expectantly and when he didn’t finish his sentence, calmly took the scotch and turned to leave. Oh, no… this time he was going to get a word in edgewise. He grabbed her arm.

“Don’t remember me…the not cute enough asshole. That’s my scotch you’re holding�, smirked Harit.

“If I remembered every asshole I meet, I wouldn’t have time to do anything else and need a hell lot more scotches�, she replied.

“You have quite a tongue on you, Sansanee. Too bad all you use it for is nasty words. I’m sure I could teach you better things to do with it�, replied Harit. This girl just riled him up. Where was his suave, smooth ways?

“I choose what and whom I learn things with. And I always have the best…not a second rate teacher�, she replied angrily.

Finally, the ice princess had reacted with some emotion other than pleasant indifference.

“second-rate teacher…is that a challenge?� asked Harit.

sarN

sarNie Granny
..just want to point out , it ok if the leading isn't A-Team LAMO ..there no rule but it just happen there lots of JLR" sister haha

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Lol...I'm an undercover JLR sister too Sarn. I would never pair Sansanee with Harit...lol. :D

Ok...last update of the night and solving of the mystery of the names.

“Whoa…is everything ok?� interrupted Tom. He had seen the angry confrontation across the room.

“Everything is just fine. Khun Sansanee here was just asking me to teach her some tongue twisters, French to be specific�, laughed Harit.

“Khun Sansanee?� asked Tom, “That isn’t Khun Sansanee but Khun Soriya...her cousin�

Soriya smiled sweetly at Tom and lied through her teeth. “Yes, P’San asked me to cover her date last night. Not because she didn’t want to go out with you but because she had promised a friend to be at a fundraiser. You know how she hates to break promises.�

Harit looked on in amazement. Where had the sharp little shrew gone? This minx was flirting and smiling at Tom till he was almost a puddle on the floor. Harit hadn’t gotten any of this charm and it irked for some reason. Damn it, he wanted her to smile at him like that.

“I waited for over half hour at the restaurant and everyone stared at poor old me by myself so I had to order a meal and pretend to eat it. Then I had to rush back because Auntie doesn’t like it when I stay out late�, cooed Soriya.

Harit gaped. What? She was chowing down that steak like it was her last meal in prison. Curfew…at 6:30 at night…even toddlers got to stay up later! But Tom was eating it all up.

“That’s ok, Khun So. Harit can be beastly sometimes. Did you get enough to eat? Let me fill your plate�, replied Tom as he led Soriya away.

Harit chuckled. She was good…really good. She managed to get out his grasp, charm Tom out of any injury, save her cousins reputation, get a trip to the buffet table and even stole his damn scotch. He was definitely interested in her now.

pze

sarNie Adult
this is coming along so good....although its just the beginning but it has drawn my attention

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks again for all the support guys!! :D If you have any suggestions for where to take the story, let me know.

Update

“She was raised by her aunt and uncle along with Khun Sansanee. Did a degree in household arts. Dad passed away when she was little, mom lives three hours away. Only child. That’s all I could find out from Pat without raising suspicion�, recited Tom.

Harit smiled, he always loved a challenge. Life had been boring lately.

He spotted her immediately in the nightclub; her slender figure moving seductively, her long brown hair bouncing softly. Soriya danced in a circle of her friends, not knowing that amongst the many eyes watching her included Harit’s. Harit nodded approvingly as she smiling turned down any offers to dance. He didn’t do skanks…certain experiences starting and ending with the name Boontai had taught him all the lessons he needed. One burly admirer didn’t want to take no for an answer and tried to harass Soraya into a dance.

“Sorry but that’s my girl. If you take your hand off her right now, you might still get to use it,� snarled Harit after having crossed the room at lightning speed.

“Whatever, pretty boy. Why don’t you try your hand at some other girl…or boy�, the man replied.

Harit answered with a swift punch to his face, twisted his hand off Soriya with a loud sickening crunch and kicked him to the floor. The man couldn’t even get up as blood streamed off his face and his hand hung limp at his side.

Soriya’s eyes widened as Harit nodded to nightclub guards who merely dragged the injured man off and smiled at Harit to enjoy the rest of the night. The other nightclubers gradually returned to dancing. It was just Soriya and Harit now.

Harit gently pulled Soraya in for a dance. She couldn’t pull back, partly because it made her look like an ungrateful bitch and partly because of the pressure on her back.

“Great, now who saves me from you�, Soraya whispered angrily.

“Well, I thought we could start those lessons we were talking about before�, replied Harit.

“I told you that I choose my teachers and who’s not to say I haven’t learned them already�, snarled Soraya.

“With who!?�, yelled Harit. People dancing nearby looked up in surprise. Harit began to manuveur Soraya into a more private and darker corner.

“Men much more attractive than you,� she replied.
“Really, men much more attractive than me, huh? So you’re not attracted to me at all?� asked Harit. By now she was against the wall and he leaned in for her lips. She tried to move away but he pressed his body against her. Soraya gasped at the shock of it, the whole long hard length of him pressed against her. Harit took his advantage and slipped his tongue into her open mouth.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah...Sawan biang is rite around the corner so to celebrate...an update..lol. Oh and could someone teach me how to shade words under black (you know racy stuff etc).

Finally, free of the shock, Soraya tried to bite his tongue and as he moved off, she turned to deliver two sharp slaps.

“Two slaps for one kiss. That math doesn’t add up and I’ve always been good at math�, mouthed Harit. He swooped in for another kiss, this time making sure to hold her hands in place and face in place.

Soraya felt like she was drowning in sensation. Damn him! It felt so warm and soft, his tongue delicately dancing in her mouth. His hardness was a perfect complement to her softness. She just wanted to melt into him.

“So you’re not attracted to me, huh?� Harit teased. Soraya’s mouth was still open and her lips were starting to bruise from his assault. For once, she didn’t have a comeback. Harit chuckled and kissed her forehead. “Well, since you owe me for taking care of that big ape…how about a date this Saturday? I’ll meet you at the Pierre at 1pm�, he said jauntily before leaving.

How she got home that night, she never knew because of the utter daze she was in. That rude asshole stole first kiss and her second for that matter. It seemed he wanted to steal them all. Soraya shifted noisily in her bed. No one manhandled or commanded Soraya Worpanan. See who showed up for that date of his!

Harit waited the first half hour patiently but the next hour was spent pacing and glaring at the people entering the door of the Pierre.

“Get me Soraya Worpanan’s number and current location now. No excuses�, barked Harit over the phone. He thought he had gotten through to her but it seemed she needed another lesson.

Soraya was happily shopping with friends, partly cause of the good sales and partly because of the thought of Harit being stood up. Imagine her surprise when her dressing room door suddenly flew off the hinge and a very angry Harit stood in its wake. She was thankfully still dressed in a tank top and shorts.

“What the hell are you doing, you beast�, she yelled.
“I just wanted to make sure you didn’t get lost on your way to our date�, Harit snarled.
“Really, most people understand when they are not wanted. Maybe not pathetic stalking losers. Really, I’ll make it simple for you…Fuck off! �, screamed Soraya.

Harit didn’t waste another moment. He swung her over his shoulder and marched to his car. She fought like a wildcat but he was simply stronger and his rage made him even more so.