SUSPICIOUS; SOON 2 BE BUSTED!!!

mo_dang00

sarNie Egg
FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME. I REALLY NEED IT. I NEED SOMEONE TO BE EXTREMELY MEAN TO ME FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE SO I CAN STOP BEING WHAT I FAKED OUT TO BE. PLEASE AND THANKS! I WONT HATE AT ALL... I NEED TO LEARN MY LESSON!!!

Last night my friend and I were fooling around with my crush online. I was chatting with him and so was the FAKE CHICK we created few months ago. I read a thread here about someone using a imagination girl to trick their lover and so we thought it be cool to try it out. Using one computer we switched on and off chatting with ME to FAKE CHICK and back. We were all fooling around when we both noticed something funny about my crush. He asked ME what I was doing. I told him I was watching FATED TO LOVE YOU; which I was. Then he asked the FAKE CHICK what she was doing. We pretended that she was just chatting with him and nothing to do. Then he kept nudging me on MSN and also kept nudging the FAKE CHICK on MSN. He wanted ME to type and he wanted the FAKE CHICK to type. He continue nudging and asking for both of us to message him back but apparently me and my friend are using one computer it was difficult. So we stopped with the fake chick and my crush said... YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN THINKING... YOU SEEM TO ALWAYS BE SO BORED WHEN YOU COME ONLINE... I THINK FOR SOME REASON THE FAKE CHICK IS SOMEONE YOU MADE UP. Damn we were busted there! SPEECHLESS... My friend and I looked at each other and didnt know what more to say. He continued to nudge and message the FAKE CHICK but we weren't going to say anything anymore. My crush kept talking to me and I was like F*CK IT... I told him the chick was made up; I am sorry and that I am guilty for making up such. Everyone I knew was all fake and etc... He then laughs saying why am I getting all mad and bitchy. I said because I do feel bad for lying to him and I confessed. I told him I will stop and no more. He continued to chat up and message the FAKE CHICK wondering why she wasnt talking to him anymore. WELL DURH!!! Because I was arguing with CRUSH on my MSN. He then told me it was really suspicious cause when we 3 chat online I take a long time to reply or the FAKE CHICK takes a long time to reply. So that is why he was wondering. Also she only come online at night and when my crush and I are together she just disappears. Also on the weekends she's no where to be found; well ofcourse cause Ima with my CRUSH and my friend is with her friends so there is no one there to pretend. I started to feel really bad lying to my secretive crush and I told my friend its over. No more playing around; maybe we ARE taking it too far. So I told my crush that I was leaving and that I am heading to sleep now. He was like why am I getting all mad and bitchy suddenly. If I HAVE to leave then go. So I went offline and logged off my MSN; which still kept the FAKE CHICK active. He again nudged her and my friend replied. I told her to leave it at that cause Ima feeling so bad already and no more. He asked where the FAKE CHICK went and why she wasnt talking. We made up the excuse that she went to the bathroom to do #2. I watched as my friend and my crush chit chat about how much they both love each other and laughing. Which I knew on both side was all FAKE TALK ANYWAYS...
The next morning my crushed called me asking why I was so bitchy and mad at him last night. I told him that I was sorry and that she's a fake and we'll stop. He again laughs and says that I was dumb. He was like I was only joking with you. I was only wanting to know what you would say to me. I was like yeah sure. He then said... How can YOU and HER be online and MSN at the same time? Come on... I was still like watever. Atleast I told you the truth; if you still want to play the game go ahead. I told you and if you find out and get mad; you cant get mad at me.
That is how our conversation ended... But The good thing is that I confessed and he can believe me or not. I still feel really bad for what I have done; and now he's getting rather suspicious but he still pretends like nothing happened last night and continues to hit up this girl. He said that I wasnt cool enuf like the FAKE CHICK for her to be me of someone I made up.
FEEL FREE TO BITCH AT ME AND SMACK TALK ABOUT WHAT I DONE. I NEED THE FEELING OF BEING SUCH A B*TCH AND THE FEELING OF REGRET. I SERIOUSLY DO FEEL SORRY FOR MY WRONG DOING BUT IT FEELS LIKE MY CRUSH ISNT BELIEVING ME... I LIED FOR TOO LONG...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Seems like you've somewhat learned your lesson, but like I've said before it's never good to mess with someone's emotions. You're only playing yourself by doing something like that.. things like that can do nothing but backfire on you. .. Honestly I feel that you like having the fake chick around to talk to him why? because if you were serious about quit talking to him you would have quit logging on msn with that fake chick account already. I don't understand why you would say you feel like quitting, but yet continue to log onto that account?

I think it's only fair to him and to yourself to quit logging on the account because it can only lead to more damage... one lie will lead to another and eventually he might end up having feelings for her and then what will you do?

--sorry if I sound harsh, but I've encountered a fake person or two that I got close to and only to find out that they were completely opposite of what they say they are and I know how much it hurts... so as bad as i felt when it happened to me .. im sure it'll be just as bad for him.

it's possible to check people's IP address via IM.

some girls love their self-created drama. i'm surprised he tolerated that. no one should. so don't do it again. it'll live in YOUR conscience more so than his.

the worse thing about this situation is that you're wallowing about what you did instead of just apologizing to him about what you did, resolve not to do something like that again and then moving on with your life.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I see, you're not good at lying.. Cause when you lie, especially to your
crush. You should never confess. it is up to you to tell the truth. but then
again, you learn your lesson. don't do it again, if you cant lie till the end. k.

B)

mo_dang00

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the feedback on my thread of stupidity and being dumb. I know I can admit I am a horrible lyer. I cant lie for long before the truth comes out. I mean when I dragged this lie out for so long its hard to confess but I never did it face to face. I mean if I probably done it our friendship will be so bad already. I mean we talked over the phone but he doesnt seem to want to believe me either. I mean he's suspicious of me yet he doesnt want to believe it either. My friend has a very sexual side to her that makes HIM crazy. I dont have that. So I kinda thinks he figure it out when I S*CK at it. I rarely do things like that for a guy.
I mean I just want the FAKE CHICK to disappear; seriously butta the feeling I am getting right now is that he is SUSPICIOUS of me BUT doesnt WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I DID IT. So in a way I dont want to just disappear like that. He will definitely think I am really bad. My friend called me and said she check the email and said he emailed her 4 messages just today and was up to me to see it if I want to cause she already read it. As usual its the same its been nothing has changed. I dont want to check it out but I am curious to know. Ahh... I dont know what to do. I am so mad at myself for doing something I wanted it to be fun and ended up hurting myself more and more each day. I mean i seriously wanted it to start off as a joke then I dont know where we messed up. We were supposed to tell him it was a joke and it just stringed on and on... BEST way to slowly have this girl disappear without making him think I am the bad person here. I mean I am the BAD PERSON here but I dont want him to think of it like that. I did tell him and I so sorry and apologized yet again he doesnt want to believe its me and all is FAKE. Get it...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't know what to tell you because it seems like you insist on keeping this "fake" character alive and let her slowly leave when it is much simple to just completely delete her. The more you keep it going the more things are going to interfere what if you slowly start to fade, but then one day you go "oh just one more." and it'll keep on going and going.. if you can't stop yourself then no one can. Apparently you have no interest in listening to our advice so why bother asking? I know I'm sounding mean, but it sounds like you have already made up your mind to slowly have her disappear were you hoping that we would agree with you that it would be a good idea to have her slowly go? Like 7270 Said .. it is possible to check Ip's through Im and he should know by now if he was truly curious... In the end your hurting not only yourself but him.. have you ever considered this? That what if he and your friend starts talking and they end up hooking up.. because of this "Fake" Character that you two made up.

My 2 cents is to completely delete the account. It'll be best for him and for yourself.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm...so this fake chick you created was played out by your friend? can it be that he likes your friend already and so he doesnt want to believed that it was you and her who made it up? but it was all in fun..or so it seem!

why dont you ask him if he likes that fake chick? since you already fessed bout the fake girl... oh and did you tell him that it was you & a friend?

what bout your friend..does she have any feelings for him? (gosh, im sorry if i am opening up a can of worms here) :mellow:

you, yourself, should cut off contact with this dude via IM, chat, whatever online COMPLETELY for now. if your friend wants to keep it up, that's her choice.

just hang out with him offline. only contact him online for appointment purposes only. it'll be lots better. should he ask you again, you just admit it and apologize. that's it. say you feel bad for doing so, that you were doing it for curiosity's sake or you were bored and maybe for fun, but you are really sorry and you feel bad about it. that's why you want to take a break from IM for now, & maybe you will IM later. you'll have a better relationship with the dude if you do so.

most guys like girls who can own up to their mistakes. that shows confidence and maturity. everyone makes mistakes, but not many will own up to it... not only that, they act immature about it... like it was something they HAD to do instead of something they CHOSE to do. some guys will go for girls who act stupid, dumb and like to create drama, but seriously, those girls are one night stands, not marriage material and definitely not the type of girls... guys will respect. guys may pretend to respect them just for nookie purposes... nothing more... or maybe the guy sucks just as much they do.

mo_dang00

sarNie Egg
hmm...so this fake chick you created was played out by your friend? can it be that he likes your friend already and so he doesnt want to believed that it was you and her who made it up? but it was all in fun..or so it seem!

why dont you ask him if he likes that fake chick? since you already fessed bout the fake girl... oh and did you tell him that it was you & a friend?

what bout your friend..does she have any feelings for him? (gosh, im sorry if i am opening up a can of worms here) :mellow:
I asked my CRUSH and he tells me he's merely playing because he hasnt talk or met the chick yet so he's not sure if he likes her. On the net she a good girl and very naughty. NAUGHTY? huh? :huh: Its been a couple days Ive blocked myself... NOW I am wondering... What if my friend does like him? Because she always insist on talking to him with the fake girl... AHHH.... OMG! I never thought of it... :(

noungning

Heartless
OMG deja vu, this story seems it has been rewinded with 1 changed character, from a cousin, who was the assistant, to a friend... wow this forum tends to have similar ppl eh? with many similar incidents too. wow this world is so tiny, and coincidental.

well, yeah from what i remember the person who posted that story in the last thread didn't achieve much sucess in feedback, what made u think it was a good idea to do it yourself? now what was it u are trying to prove again by doing this? u wanted to see if he liked u? this is ur crush? not ur bf? sorry just getting confused again, read the threads in this section over and i have so many ppl's stories entangled into one big one because of the similarities.

OMG deja vu, this story seems it has been rewinded with 1 changed character, from a cousin, who was the assistant, to a friend... wow this forum tends to have similar ppl eh? with many similar incidents too. wow this world is so tiny, and coincidental.

well, yeah from what i remember the person who posted that story in the last thread didn't achieve much sucess in feedback, what made u think it was a good idea to do it yourself? now what was it u are trying to prove again by doing this? u wanted to see if he liked u? this is ur crush? not ur bf? sorry just getting confused again, read the threads in this section over and i have so many ppl's stories entangled into one big one because of the similarities.
LOL!!! Yes I was the one who posted the imaginary chick; which didnt work out for me. Sadly but it did make me and him much closer. I would say bad bad idea to do something as dumb as me by creating sumone from thin air. You just keep digging yourself a grave until you cant get out of it... Lucky for me; my GUY FRIEND knew what I was up to... That is why he said wat he did to me. Well just say we HAD A LONG TALK and were taking it slow... lol... Sweet and Slow... Sounds good to me... Butta he's really not talking it slow... :D Such a jerk making me looking dumb infront of his parents... lol... But he's still a sweetie...
Anywaise... I hope the best for you. Since you already confessed and he's not lisning I would say OH wells... Ima sorry I S**K at giving advices or answers here cause I cant even solve my owns... lol... Butta then I hope the BEST FOR YOU AItes!!!