Surprise, I Love You! - A 4+1 Superstar Fanfic--- COMPLETED

Just a short little love story for Valentine's Day. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Surpise, I Love You!
Surprise, Phom Rak Khun!
 ​
A 4+1 Superstar Fanfic
 ​
Starring: Yaya & Nadech, Kim & Mark, Margie & Boy, Taew & Mario, Toey & Ken P.
 ​
Summary
 ​
This year for Valentine's Day, the guys want to surprise their women by coming up with something huge and special together. However, since they have different opinions as to what and how they should do it, there are a few problems. Soon enough, the gals find out about it so they decide to play along and pretend to be surprised when it comes to the big day.

"Hello, Kim ler ja?"
Mark sounded nervous on the phone. He was going to work late tonight and he was going out town for the weekend. Sure enough, he was going to miss Valentine's Day this year.
Mark cleared his throat.
"Uhm...I'm working late tonight and...I just found out I'm supposed to go out of town this weekend," said Mark.
Nadech and Mario broke into laughter behind Mark. Mark shot a shut-the-fuck-up look at them and turned around.
"Okay," said Kim, calmly.
She sighed heavily and nodded to herself.
"That's alright," she told Mark. "I understand."
"I love you," said Mark.
"I love you too," said Kim.
That was the end of their conversation. Mark turned around and smiled at his friends.
"Did she buy it?!" asked Nadech excitedly.
"Of course she did," said Mario. "Just take a look at his cheesy face."
"I can't believe this," said Mark. "Now we got the whole weekend to plan it."
Boy suddenly burst into Mark's office door. He looked shitty and tired.
"Mind to tell us what the hell you've just been through?" asked Nadech.
"Thanks to you guys Margie wrestled me out of the door," explained Boy as he slumped into a chair.
"Hey at least you're making it up to her this weekend," said Mark.
"True," said Boy. "Now come on and let's plan this thing."
"Well we gotta wait for Ken," said Mark.
"Here I am," said Ken, bursting through the door panting.
"Did you run up here or something?" asked Mario.
"Yeah, actually I did," replied Ken. "Are we ready or what?"
"Yeah, let's do this," said Mark. "I just told Kim while ago on the phone and she seemed pretty sad."
"Yeah we all just lied to our girlfriends," said Boy. "I bet my case is the worse."
"Oh come on," said Nadech. "We're doing this for them."
"Well let's get going, shall we?" asked Boy. "I feel and look terrible."
"Alright, so let's discuss where we should have this," said Mark.
"I say at your house," said Ken.
All the guys looked at Mark.
"No way," said Mark. "That's too obvious but that isn't very romantic."
"Well what do you suggest?" asked Mario. "We could book a restaurant to ourselves."
"No, that's too normal," said Ken. "We should do something exciting."
Mark sank into a chair. The guys could tell he was running out of patience.
"Come on guys," he said, holding one hand into the air. "We've only got so many days to plan it."
"Oh, I know," said Nadech, with a bright smile. "I say on the rooftop of a hotel with lights and live music."
"This isn't a party," said Boy, shaking his head.
Nadech's smile turned into a frown."
"Wow this is harder than I thought it would be," said Mark.
"Well you know, if we could just cooperate," said Mario.
This was going to be a long night. Mark and Boy buried their faces in their hands. Mario sat down on Mark's desk. How complicated can this get? Then, out of nowhere, a phone rang and all the guys' were silent.
"Not mine," said Ken, looking at his dark black screen.
"Not mine either," said Boy, stuffing his iPhone back into his pocket.
"It's mine," said Nadech. "It's Yaya! What should I do?!"
"Well answer it!" snapped Mario.
Nadech answered the call from Yaya, winked at his friends, and stepped outside the office. Boy and Mark exchanged looks.
"Wonder what's up with that," said Ken.
"I know now," said Mario. "I know where we should have this Valentine's Day surprise."
"Well..." said Boy, Mark, and Ken simultaneously.
"We should have it right here at this hotel in the ball hall," suggested Mario. "We could set it up and make it all romantic...
"No!" said his friends in clamor.
"Right, that's way too obvious," said Ken. "The girls come up here all the time."
"Fine," said Mario.
The door swung open and an annoyed looking Nadech reappeared.
"How did it go?" asked Mark.
"Well Yaya just went off on me," answered Nadech. "First, she's mad that I won't be able to join her this Valentine's and second, she's mad because she thinks that I got Mark working overtime too. And now, she and Kim are comforting each other."
"You know I'm beginning to think we should just do as we do every other year, just a romantic dinner," said Mario.
"But I want this to be a big thing," said Ken. "Just going to dinner and saying I love you is something everyone does. We should go all out."
"I've got a headache," said Boy. "I'm out of here. Let me know what you guys come up with."
Boy got up and left.
"Damn," said Nadech. "What now?"
"Any other suggestions?" asked Mario.
"Hey you know how I'm supposed to be out of town this weekend?" asked Mark.
"Yeah, so?" asked Ken.
"We could do this surprise thing out of town," suggested Mark.
"I like that," said Nadech. "Keep going."
"Well I was thinking at the beach or something, at night," said Mark.
"We could put up lights on a patio," added Ken.
"And I can come up with a fancy menu for the night," said Mario.
"Ah, so romantic," said Nadech, dreamily.
"Well that sounds like a plan," said Ken. "I'll take care of the lights and decoration."
"Great, we could go there tomorrow and set it up," Mark said to Ken.
"I'll come up with a menu and fax it to you guys there," said Mario.
"Well what do I do?" asked Nadech.
"Use your mind and be creative," said Mark.
"Aow," said Nadech.
"Alright, I say we call it a day then," said Mario.

They all parted ways and thought about their upcoming Valentine's Day surprise plan. Nadech giggled at the thought of kneeling before Yaya and asking her to marry him. Yep, he was so going to do it this year.
Mark got home two hours late and as soon as he did, he picked up the phone, he called Kim and apologized for missing out on dinner.
"That's okay," said Kim. "Yaya and Margie came over to keep me company."
"That's great," said Mark. "Listen, I have to be out of town tomorrow. I'm so sorry I won't be able to spend time with you this Valentine's."
"Yeah, no problem," said Kim. "It's just like any other day. The only difference is you spend time with your loved one. But it's not like we never see each other, right?"
"Yeah but I feel so bad and I'm going to miss you," said Mark.
"It's okay," said Kim. "Good night."
She didn't want to talk anymore. Not having Mark beside her on a special day brought this depressed feeling. Just thinking about his absence on that day made her want to cry. She had intended to surprise him but too bad he won't be around.

After talking to Kim, Mark answered a call from Toey, his younger cousin.
"Hello," said Mark.
"P...P...P'Mark," said Toey.
"Wh...are you crying?" asked Mark.
"No, I'm just tearing up," Toey sobbed through the phone.
"What's wrong?" asked Mark.
"Your stupid friend ditched our Valentine's Day date," replied Toey.
She continued to sob a bit more while Mark tried not to laugh.
"P'Mark," said Toey.
"Huh," answered Mark. "Hey listen everything is going to be fine okay? We gotta go out of town tomorrow for work. Sorry to take him away from you this Valentine's but this job is important."
"Arai na?" asked Toey. "You're going out of town together?"
"Yeah, if you don't believe me, ask Nadech," said Mark.
"How about P'Kim?" asked Toey. "Did you tell her yet?"
"Yeah, I did," replied Mark.
Toey sensed something fishy. She quit sobbing and wiped her tears away with a Kleenex.
"What is up with you guys?" asked Toey. "Are you guys hiding some secret?"
"What? No, absolutely not, of course not," said Mark. "Listen, I gotta go okay? I just got home and I'm really tired. Sorry again."
He hung up before Toey could say anything else. He smiled to himself and got up from his sofa to go to the shower.
"Stupid boyfriend, stupid pee chai," said Toey, to herself.
She put the phone back down and kicked the sofa.
"AOWW!" she yelped in pain. "Stupid sofa."

"WHAT?! YOU'RE GOING TO PROPOSE TO HER?!"
The guys were shocked to hear about Nadech's surprise.
"Seriously man?" asked Ken.
Nadech nodded.
"I love her and I want to surprise her," said Nadech.
"Hey I think that's a great idea," said Boy, putting his coffee cup down.
He rubbed his chin and smiled.
"I think I'll propose to Margie too," he said.
"What?" asked Mario. "You know this is really insane!"
The guys were so into their conversation that they didn't even realize that Toey, with a handful of stuff, had just walked out of the coffee/bakery shop. She noticed the guys sipping away coffee and stopped to eavesdrop.
"Funny," she said to herself. "Are they having some kind of secret meeting or something?"
She held the bag of baguettes close to her face so that they wouldn't see her.
"You should propose to Taew too," said Nadech, coolly.
Taew nearly fainted on the spot. Now, she listened in even more closely.
Mario smiled before his friends.
"Are you afraid she'll say no?" asked Boy.
"Of course I'm not!" Taew gasped to herself.
"No, of course not," replied Mario. "I just think that if we are going to do this, we should talk to Mark and Ken about it too."
"For what?" asked Boy. "I'm marrying Margie, not Mark and Ken."
"Uh chai," laughed Nadech.
"No, I didn't mean it like that," said Mario. "Wouldn't you think it'd be cool if we all proposed this Valentine's Day?"
Nadech and Boy nodded and laughed.
"Let's see what they say," said Nadech. "I'll talk to them later about it."
Taew couldn't believe what she had just heard! She definitely had to hit up the other gals and play along with these guys.

"Unbelievable," said Yaya, turning to Kim.
"Uhm hmm, they all lied to us, huh?" said Kim.
"No doubt about that," said Toey.
The gals caught Margie smiling dreamily.
"Hey!" they all exclaimed.
"What?" asked Margie.
"You're blushing," said Toey, laughing.
"Why did you tell me this?" Margie asked Taew.
"Well I thought that it was necessary so we can play them back," replied Taew. "Don't you guys want to play these idiots back?"
"I'm in," chimed Yaya and Toey.
They high fived each other and winked.
"Well how do we know where Mark and Ken went?" asked Kim.
"That's not a problem," said Toey. "I can figure that out."
"How?" asked the rest of the girls simultaneously.
Toey literally laughed out loud. The rest of the girls couldn't help it so they broke into laughter too.

After a few hours drive, Mark and Ken finally made it to the Blue Ocean Marina Resort. Since Mark and Nadech co-owned this hotel too, it was easy for them to plan things. Ken immediately talked to the manager about setting up the patio overlooking the beach.
"I want to put up lights all around the patio," said Ken, pointing around in the air.
He walked over to the other side of the patio and held out his arms.
"And over here, I want a huge stage with a banner displaying the words 'Will You Marry Me?'," said Ken.
Mark held up the time out sign with his hands.
"Hey, I think that is too much," said Mark.
"Really?" asked Ken.
"Yeah," replied Mark. "Don't you think so?"
"No," replied Ken. "I was thinking all us guys could kneel behind a huge curtain here while holding up the ring and at the right time, we'll have someone drop the curtains and reveal our romantic selves."
Mark snorted and laughed.
"Uhh...
"Aow na," said Ken. "We want this to be a day to remember. Nothing is more special than proposing to our women at the same time on Valentine's Day in this romantic atmosphere. The girls will love it. Then, we can get a room after that...
"Whoa, whoa, whoa," said Mark. "We are not getting a room. I'm saving mine for my wedding night."
"Law len na," said Ken, laughing. "So how's my idea? Say yes."
"Okay, fine," said Mark. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna go check if Mario has faxed the menu yet."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Margie asked Taew.
"Yeah, of course, we can't just back out now," answered Taew.
"So who's going in and who's on the lookout?" asked Kim.
"I'll go in," said Yaya. "You girls stay in here in case they come out to the car and if they do, follow them."
"Okay," said Taew.
"I'll drive my car up to the front door to wait for you just in case we have to follow them," Toey told Yaya.
"Okay," said Yaya.
"If any of the guys come out, call me immediately," said Yaya.
"Alright," said Kim.
 Yaya walked in, headed straight towards the elevator and took it to the executives floor. When the elevator door opened, Mario was standing right in front of her.
"Yaya!" gasped Mario.
"What?" asked Yaya. "Why are you so surprised to see me?"
"N...nothing," replied Mario.
Yaya noticed a dark green folder in his right hand.
"What's that?" asked Yaya.
"Nothing," replied Mario. "Just some work stuff Nadech and I were looking over."
Yaya smiled.
"Gotta go," said Mario. "I'm meeting up with a client."
Yaya headed to Nadech's office but no one was in there. She frowned and was about to turn around and leave but noticed Nadech's phone on the desk. Looking around to make sure no one was in sight, Yaya picked up his phone and tapped the unread message from Ken. There was a picture attachment. Yaya opened it up and thought that the patio looked familiar. In the far back of the patio, there was a semi-set up stage. Yaya read the message below it: "How's this for the big day?"

Yaya smiled at the picture and edited the message so that it said "unopened" just in case Nadech found out that she had gone through his phone. She put it back down on the desk and walked out of the office just in time to bump into Nadech.
"Khun!" gasped Nadech. "What are you doing here?"
"I was going to ask you to lunch but never mind since you and Mario are in the middle of something important," said Yaya.
She hinted at Nadech that she knew what was up and sure enough, he caught up.
"Really?" asked Nadech.
Yaya smiled.
"Yeah, I ran into him at the elevator while ago," said Yaya. "He said you guys were discussing something important and meeting a client."
"Oh, yeah, we are," said Nadech. "Sorry I can't go to lunch with you."
"That's okay," said Yaya. "I've got the gals."
"Oh right," said Nadech.
On the way back down the elevator, Yaya had gotten a call from Toey and learned that Boy had just pulled up and parked.
"Let's take your car back to the garage and meet up with the rest of the girls," said Yaya.
Nadech and the guys all usually parked in the front so there was no way they would notice Toey's car in the garage. Yaya and Toey met back up with the girls in Taew's car, where Yaya spilled out the information about the patio for the big day and the picture she had just seen on Nadech's phone.
"I'm sure that's the Blue Ocean Marina," said Yaya.
"Are you sure?" asked Taew.
"Yeah of course," replied Yaya. "I think they're meeting up here and taking one car down to meet the other guys down there."
"We should follow them," said Toey.
"Well we should drive to the front so we can see when they leave," said Margie.
"I can't believe this," said Kim.
"Oh believe it," said Taew. "I heard it with my own ears."
All the girls giggled.
"Oh this is going to be fun," said Toey.
"They don't know who they're playing with," said Yaya.
"My heart is beating funny," said Margie.
The girls giggled again.

In the car, Mario had confessed to Nadech that he had run into Yaya earlier at the elevator.
"Yeah, I know already," said Nadech.
"Really?" asked Mario. "Don't tell me...
"Yeah she went to my office," said Nadech.
"So did she find out about it about our plans?" asked Boy, leaning towards the Mario and Nadech in the front from the back seat.
"No, of course not," replied Nadech.
"Whew," said Mario.
Boy pulled out a tiny red velvet box from his pockets and opened it up to show his friends.
"Oho!" exclaimed Nadech. "It's blinding me."
"Ah, shut up," said Boy, thumping Nadech on the back of the head.
Mario laughed and gave Boy the thumbs up sign.
"That's a nice one," said Mario.
"Yeah, I picked it out this morning," said Boy, proudly.
"Oh, I can't wait to see the look on Yaya's face when I'm on my knees presenting the ring to her and asking her that important question," said Nadech.
"They're all going to be surprised," said Mario.

"We should all pretend to be surprised," said Toey.
She seemed to be the most excited one. The most anxious was Kim and the most serious was Margie. She remembered when she shoved Boy out of her door yesterday and slammed it shut in his face.
"Poor guy," said Taew. "But don't feel bad about it."
"Oh of course not," said Margie. "I'm going to get him back."
"I have an idea," said Yaya.
"What's that?" asked Kim. "You're always up to no good."
"We should all get a room at that hotel and pretend that we're spending Valentine's Day together since they bailed out on us," said Yaya.
"Great idea," said Toey.
"We should go ahead and make a reservation," said Taew.
"I'll do it," Toey volunteered.
She whipped her phone out from her purse and dialed away with a grin.

"Put that over there," Ken instructed the props manager. "I want this to be perfect."
"Yae laew!" shouted Mark, running towards Ken.
"What?" asked Ken. "Are those guys even on the way yet?"
"Yeah, they are," replied Mark. "But...
"Well what are you worried for?" asked Ken.
"Because all those girls just called the hotel and made a reservation for tonight and tomorrow!" exclaimed Mark.
"Hah?!" said Ken with a shock. "They can't do that!"
"Oh yeah? Well they just did!" said Mark, walking up and down the stage impatiently.
Now what? They had spent two days working on this huge surprise and now it's just going to be spoiled like that?
"What do we do?" asked Ken.
"I'm thinking," said Mark. "How do they even know about this?"
"How do you know they know? asked Ken.
"I don't know!" snapped Mark. "We can't let them come up here and see this! I'm gonna call those guys."
Mark jumped off the stage while Ken carried on with the set up. Tomorrow is the big night and he wasn't going to let anyone or anything spoil it.

"WHAT?!"
Mario nearly tailgated the car in front of them when Boy yelled.
"Yeah, I swear I didn't let slip!" exclaimed Boy.
"What?" asked Nadech.
"No, I didn't!" exclaimed Boy over the phone.
He put one hand over his hand and held his phone like a feet away.
"Damn," said Boy. "I'm not kidding! I don't know!"
"What?" asked Nadech again.
"Aw man!" exclaimed Boy.
"What?" Nadech repeated.
The conversation with Mark finally ended.
"Arai wa?" asked Mario.
"Mark just called and said that the girls just called the hotel and made a reservation for two nights," Boy explained.
"No they can't!" shouted Nadech.
"What? Are you sure? Is he sure?" asked Mario, turning around from the wheel to look at Boy in the back seat.
Boy nodded yes.
"How did they know?" asked Nadech.
"That's the problem," said Boy. "We don't know if they know or not."
"Nadech, call and ask Yaya where she's at," Mario told Nadech.
"Okay, okay," said Nadech. "Phone, phone, where are you? Ah!"
When he finally found his phone, Nadech pressed Yaya's name on speed dial and hesitated.
"Hey, it's Nadech!" exclaimed Yaya.
She made the girls jump.
"Answer it," said Toey.
"Answer it and act normal," said Margie.
"Hello ja tee rak," said Yaya, answering Nadech's call.
"Hello ja, where are you?" asked Nadech. "I'm on the way to work now. I'm actually on the way to meet Mark and the VIP client."
"Ler?" asked Yaya, not surprised at all, of course.
Taew snorted once while Toey, Margie and Kim listened closely.
"Well since you guys are going to be working this weekend, the girls and I decided to spend Valentine's Day together...at the beach," said Yaya.
"R...really?" asked Nadech.
He turned to Mario and Boy and nodded wildly. Boy sank in the back seat and put both hands over his head.
"Yeah," replied Yaya. "We're staying at the Blue Ocean Marina."
"That's great," said Nadech. "Okay, h...have fun."
"Of course I will," said Yaya with an evil smile.
After ending the call, Yaya threw her hands in the air and let out a loud "Whoo!"
"They think they're slick," said Margie.
"It's okay, we'll just play along," said Toey.
"I can't believe this is happening," said Kim. "We're all going to get proposed to on the same day."
"Yeah, it's exciting," said Margie.

As soon as they had pulled up into the circular entrance outside the Blue Ocean Marina Resort, Nadech, Boy, and Mario all rushed out of the car to meet up with Mark and Ken.
"Wait, wait," said Mario.
Nadech and Boy stopped and turned around.
"What now?" asked Boy.
"I need to move this car out of the way so the girls won't see it when they pull up," said Mario.
"Well it go!" exclaimed Nadech. "It doesn't take two to drive the darn thing!"
"C'mon, let's go," said Boy, tapping Nadech on the shoulder. "Mario can catch up with us later."

While still sitting in the car, the girls laughed at the scene.
"So clumsy," said Kim.
They laughed again.
"I'm beginning to feel a little uneasy about this," said Margie.
"What for?" asked Toey. "It's supposed to be fun."
"And it's getting good," said Yaya.
"Alright, we'll check in as soon as Mario gets out of the way," said Taew.

"No, take it down!" Ken shouted at the props manager. "We're going to take down this whole thing."
"Are you crazy?!"
Ken turned around and a deranged looking Boy and Nadech were running up to him on the stage.
"Just leave it," said Boy.
"But the girls will be here any minute and there's no guarantee that they won't' see this," said Ken. "Otherwise, our plan will be ruined."
"Where's Mark?" asked Nadech.
"He went to speak to the hotel manager," replied Ken. "We're trying to sort things out. It's Valentine's and all and there's a lot of couples and everyone here has been really busy even before we got here and now we're just giving our employees a hard time."
"I'll go speak to them," said Nadech.
Boy and Ken stood on stage looking dumbstruck.

Nadech ran into Mark just as he was leaving the hotel manager's office.
"Hey man," said Nadech.
"Don't worry," said Mark with a smile. "I got everything sorted out."
"What do you mean by sorted out?" asked Nadech.
"We gave the girls' rooms away," said Mark.
"Huh?" asked Nadech.
"But we still have our rooms," replied Mark. "We just gotta change the plan up a bit."
Nadech smirked and gave Mark a pat on the shoulder.

"What?!"
"NO ROOMS FOR US?!"
"WE MADE A RESERVATION AN HOUR AGO!"
The hotel manager shook his head and apologized over and over. Toey took off her shades and set her purse on the counter top.
"Do you know who I am?" Taew asked the hotel manager and the receptionists.
"I'm sorry na krub but no," said the hotel manager, apologetically.
"I'M JARINPORN, MY FATHER CO-OWNS THIS RESORT!" shouted Toey.
She was so tiny that she had to tip toe all the way over the counter to go off on the hotel manager. Then, she turned around and winked at the rest of the gals, who winked back.
"I'm sorry na krub," said the hotel manager again. "As you know, this is Valentine's weekend; we are completely booked."
"YOU!"
"Kim! Toey!"
The five young women turned around and saw Mark approaching.
"Mark?" said Kim with a puzzled expression.
"What are you doing here?" asked Yaya, pretending that she didn't know what they were up to.
"Uhm...Nadech and I are meeting a VIP client here," replied Mark.
His eyes rolled onto to his younger cousin, Toey.
"Toey, you shouldn't yell at the manager like that," Mark told her.
"But!"
"No buts," said Mark. "You girls can have...
"It's alright," said Taew suddenly. "We can go elsewhere."
All heads turned to Taew.
"Huh?" said the girls in surprised tone.
Margie pinched Taew on the arm and Taew winked.
"Really?" asked Mark. "You girls came all the way down here and now you're just going to leave?"
"We're not leaving," said Taew. "Just finding elsewhere to stay."
Mark nodded slowly.
"Oh...okay," he said. "I'll make a reservation for you and the Lotus Resorts...
"No it's fine," said Taew. "Really. We shouldn't be holding up over here."
"Bye," said Kim to Mark.
"Call me," said Mark.
Kim nodded okay and followed the rest of her girlfriends out the door.
"What the heck?!" they all exclaimed at Taew.
Taew smiled cheesily and raised her eyebrows.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow it so good! I love it! Da boys and da girls are so perfect for each others! Thanks and keep it up!!! :heart: :heart:

Sure enough, Taew, who was the more cunning of all the girls devised a plan to stay at another nearby resort. That way, they can still play along safely without the guys suspecting them. Sure it was a surprise but they have been past surprised when Taew overheard the conversation and spilled it out to the rest of the gals. Now, they were more on the excited and anxious side. 
"You are really something else," said Kim. "I was stunned for a minute."
"Yeah, I thought she completely lost her mind," said Margie.
"But it's a great idea," said Yaya. "Now who's in to spy on those goofballs tonight?"
All hands shot up in the air. Toey actually stood on the couch and raised her hand with a wide grin.
"Oho, Toey!" exclaimed Taew. "It seems like Ken is going to have a hard time with you."
"Nae non yoo laew," said Toey.
The girls laughed and agreed that it was going to be the best Valentine's ever.

"An airplane?!" exclaimed Mario, Nadech, Mark, and Boy, who were all standing there gaping at the grinning Ken.
"Yep," replied Ken. "Since we've got a change of plan and meeting here at the patio after our respective proposals, I think I can do this."
"So you're seriously going to jump off a plane, parachute to Toey, get on your knees and propose to her?" asked Boy.
"Chai," answered Ken. "I think it's cool. Why don't you guys join me? We could all do this together? It's cool, romantic, and sure to be a surprise."
Nadech nodded.
"I think that's a great idea," he said. "After that, we could end the night on the romantic patio."
"Alright," said Mark. "I'll set this up and we'll do it early tomorrow evening."
"Sounds good," said Mario.
"Okay," agreed Boy.
"Tomorrow is the big day," said Nadech.
Unbeknownst to the girls, the guys had changed the plans hoped that all will be successful.

Early the next morning, Toey and Margie had awoken the rest of the girls by cooking breakfast. The delicious aroma of the food and freshly brewed coffee was a sign that it was going to be a good morning.
"Wow," said Taew, yawning.
"Come on, everything is ready," said Toey.
"Why are you two up so early anyway?" asked Yaya.
"Well Margie and I decided we should go do some shopping," replied Toey. "We must look our best tonight, right?"
Margie smiled and nodded at the girls, who were now finding their places and the table. Kim took a bite out of her toast while Taew poured some coffee.
"What do you think they're up to tonight?" asked Kim.
"Who knows?" said Taew. "These guys like to show off their masculinity and superiority otherwise they wouldn't have came up with this plan in the first place."
"Chai," agreed Yaya. "And at least we know about it so it's going to be fun."

After breakfast, the girls went shopping as planned. Not only did they shop for their outfits for that evening but also gifts for their guys.
"A toothbrush, Toey?" asked Kim. "Really?"
"Yeah, before he kisses me, which I know he will, I want to make sure his mouth is clean," said Toey.
She dropped the green toothbrush in the shopping basket and moved on. Kim smiled and shook her head. Soon they were all done and returned to the hotel rooms. Tired and caught up with their shopping bags, the girls didn't even realize Mark and Boy nearby spying on them at the corner.
"They went in already," said Boy. "Now how do we get them out to stroll on the beach so we can start our show?"
Mark thought for a moment.
"I have an idea," said Mark.
He smiled slightly at Boy and raised in eyebrow.
Approximately thirty minutes later, a few cops knocked on the girls' door while Mark and Boy watched quietly nearby at the same little corner. Boy tried not to laugh and snorted.
"Shh!" whispered Mark.
"You sure this is going to work?" asked Boy.
"We'll see in a minute," replied Boy.
Inside the room, Margie had called out to the other girls that there was someone knocking on their door.
"I got it," she called out to them.
Margie opened the door without checking through the pinhole.
"TUM RUAT!" she exclaimed.
The cops came in as the rest of the girls rushed up to the door.
"Uh...I think you guys are in the wrong room," said Toey.
"I'm afraid not," replied one of the cops. "Someone had reported shoplifting. We must ask all of you to go to the police station for further questioning."
"Shoplifting?" asked Yaya. "I don't think that would be any of us."
"Chai," agreed Taew. "I'm sure you've gotten the wrong room."
"Are those bags yours?" asked one of the officers, pointing at the shopping bags on the sofa.
"Yeah, they are," replied Kim. "But I didn't steal anything."
"Look I don't think any of us did," said Yaya.
"Someone is accusing us," said Taew.
"I'm sorry, we must ask all of you ladies to report to the police station to discuss this," said an officer. "Come on, let's go."
Not wanting to argue with government officials, the ladies followed the four cops out of the hotel. Seeing that all of the girls had gotten into the cop cars, Mark and Boy rushed back to meet with the other guys so they could get into the plane and into the sky.
"Are you sure they're going to see this?" asked Nadech. "Are you sure it's going to work?"
"When they leave the police station they should pass through this way to get back to the hotel," shouted Mark, strapping on his parachute. "So yes."
Within half an hour they were in the sky.

"Stupid cops," said Yaya. "I can't believe this! They just totally wasted our time to get ready!"
"I wonder what the guys are up to now," said Toey. "I am beginning to think this isn't working."
The girls stopped and turned around to look at Toey.
"If they weren't...
"What the?"
Margie got carried away with the roses falling from the sky. There were thousands of red roses falling from the sky around them.
"Look!" exclaimed Kim, pointing to the helicopter in the sky thousands of feet above them.
"What is this?" asked Yaya.
Another helicopter appeared in the sky. There was a banner attached to it.
"Will you marry me," read Taew. "Don't tell me...
Suddenly, someone jumped out of the plane and one by one, the parachutists fell freely from the sky. Midway, they grabbed each other's hands and formed a heart.
"Oh...my...god," said the girls in awe.
They watched nervously with their mouths open.
"Unbelievable," said Toey.
Several minutes later, all five parachutists reached the shoreline. They all removed their masks and threw it aside as they continued walking towards the girls. When the approached, all five kneeled down in front of their respective girlfriends and smiled brightly.
"Happy Valentine's krub," they chanted.
All the ladies teared up and covered their mouths.
"Wow," squealed Taew.
Mario laughed. He turned to his buddies and nodded. Then, they all pulled out a tiny box from their pockets and opened it up to reveal the beautiful diamond rings.
"Will you marry me?" they all asked in unison.
"Yes," replied the girls, one by one.
It was a beautiful scene. It was afterwards that the ladies realize that they were being filmed the whole time.
"I seriously didn't think you guys would go this far," said Yaya.
"Well if we didn't we wouldn't have won you ladies over and gotten the expected response to our question," said Nadech.
Ken leaned in to kiss Toey but she quickly leaned back and put one hand over his mouth.
"Hold on!" she exclaimed. "I didn't say you could kiss me!"
"What?" pouted Ken.
"I got you something for Valentine's too," Toey told him.
"Really?" asked Ken. "What?"
"A toothbrush," replied Toey.
"Yeah, and she was wrongfully accused of stealing it," Taew called out.
"Sorry we had to do that," said Mark.
"Baa jung loey," said Kim, punching Mark in the chest. "That was not funny."
They all laughed.

The rest of the night was a like dream come true. It was like a fairytale. After dinner, they danced the night away. Six months later, they all got married...at the same place.

---THE END---