Supporting Actors/ Actresses worth promoting!

Asy

sarNie Immature
OMG, I really like Golf Anuwat. So handsome. :wub: I remember I adore him more than Cee Siwat in Sawan Saang. I still like Cee, but I thought Golf was cuter, especially when Cee's character was a crazy bipolar in that lakorn. I really want to see him in primetime lakorn as pra ek with Min Pechaya.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Asy said:
OMG, I really like Golf Anuwat. So handsome. :wub: I remember I adore him more than Cee Siwat in Sawan Saang. I still like Cee, but I thought Golf was cuter, especially when Cee's character was a crazy bipolar in that lakorn. I really want to see him in primetime lakorn as pra ek with Min Pechaya.
He was in Sawan Saang? I don't remember seeing him. Maybe I didn't watch enough of it to see Golf's character because I only watched a little. Hehe.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I don't remember much that lakorn, but if I'm not mistaken Golf was the antagonist son who had a crush on the nang ek, and at the same time he had an affair with the pra ek's fiance. I don't really remember if his character was actually likable, I just fangirling his face haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Asy said:
I don't remember much that lakorn, but if I'm not mistaken Golf was the antagonist son who had a crush on the nang ek, and at the same time he had an affair with the pra ek's fiance. I don't really remember if his character was actually likable, I just fangirling his face haha. 
I didn't see his character then. Haha. Doesn't sound likable either, but he is yummy looking!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nott Worarit Feungarome. He's a totall hottie in my book, and deserves to be lead. Sucks that his primetime is long over.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gun Kantathaworn!!! I'm so in love with him now. Haha. He's such a cutie. He's getting pra'ek roles in CH7, but not in CH3. Weird. Haha. Well, they besta get to work because I'd watch him any day. HEHE.

phatman said:
Nott Worarit Feungarome. He's a totall hottie in my book, and deserves to be lead. Sucks that his primetime is long over.
Ugh, did you watch Bodyguard Ded Diew? The one that he starred with Cherry as the leads? It was SO good and he was SO hot in there. When I miss him, I just go back and watch that lakorn. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Ugh, did you watch Bodyguard Ded Diew? The one that he starred with Cherry as the leads? It was SO good and he was SO hot in there. When I miss him, I just go back and watch that lakorn. Lol.
No I didn't!! Gotta go see it!!

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
i have long long list so i will post somr of them then back . 

ch3 - male ver-

may iask why they pushed tye away did not get it , can you tell me, he is prefect handsome and can act , tall , sexy whatelse
golf i see him talented as his brother mike but no one give him achance to be lead 
 and they dfirst so good 
 Lek Theeradeth, my hottie guy
son , weird choice but search about his lakorns with ch3  , they did not care about him  , iguess he will leave ch3 soon , better settle down in ch5 
alex rendell 
phet , punjan they totally hottie , sexy , handsome 
ART LOVE HIM WHEN HE PAIRED UP WITH SARA
top jaron
Louis Scott
aapassian reungwoot, love his boldness and so manly
ace s vorarit , totally awsome where he is gone 
Kao Jirayu
nat
not
Kong Karoo
boy Pidsanu Nimsakul
BANK FROM CUBIC I GUESS HE DID NOT IN CH3 ANYMORE , HE GOES TO CH7
ch7 
ES Kantapong
GOLFAnuwat 
kan-gun- but he is works as lead and supporting 
matthew dean
mac 
 offChanapol 
tar navin
Arnut 
Natthew
OhAnuchit 

CH5

Guy Ratchanon: TOTALLY BIG QMARK FOR HIM WHY DID NOT GIVE HIM ANY CHANCE SINCE HIS LAKORNS WITH VILL .REALLY HE HAD EVERYTHING
PEPPER SINCE LEH RATREE DID NOT SEE HIM IN ANY HIT LAKORN 
JES 
NIKE - even he finally get lead roles but did not enough 
tono 
gun - love his voice and can act - 
Singto singhharuth
other
fluke 
bie kpn 
beam  from d2b
hunz
film rattapoom, love him so much
Oliver Pupart

for actress  iforget most of names there is  afew names for now
pok,benz , sara , donut , mo ,yardthip,pang  ,egg,diana , yam , pat Napap,Patricia Tanchanok Good , sammie , toey , grand ,grace,marie broenner, may fuengarom,noey , mint natwara,Paula,

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
PRINCESS AURA said:
i have long long list so i will post somr of them then back . 

alex rendell 
Kao Jirayu
Guy Ratchanon: TOTALLY BIG QMARK FOR HIM WHY DID NOT GIVE HIM ANY CHANCE SINCE HIS LAKORNS WITH VILL .REALLY HE HAD EVERYTHING
gun - love his voice and can act - 

I agree with many on your list especially these guys. I Love Love Love Alex, Guy, & Gun but sadly it seems like all 3 have the same problem. They don't have the height. It's not like they're suuper short but they're not as tall as your average p'ek. Still gotta love them :) Especially Gun <3 <3 <3
With Kao I think he's doing great with his career, he just does a lot of movie works. He is a young handsome boy with so much opportunities waiting for him. In the future when he grows up to manhood I can definitely see him picking up more lakorn roles and become p'ek *finger crossed*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I agree with many on your list especially these guys. I Love Love Love Alex, Guy, & Gun but sadly it seems like all 3 have the same problem. They don't have the height. It's not like they're suuper short but they're not as tall as your average p'ek. Still gotta love them :) Especially Gun <3 <3 <3
With Kao I think he's doing great with his career, he just does a lot of movie works. He is a young handsome boy with so much opportunities waiting for him. In the future when he grows up to manhood I can definitely see him picking up more lakorn roles and become p'ek *finger crossed*
Yeah I see potential in Kao too. Now we just wait for him to mature physically. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can't. Kao is too young. Lol. I won't be able to watch him when I've seen him as a young boy.

I agree with Matthew Deane and Jes!

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
aymieluvsyu637 said:

i heard and read that before but it is so creep , bullshit for me ,  guy and gun tall not short, i saw   them average with some magic like korean stars wear special shoes or whatever the same here for alex but maybe he little short than them and have baby face but he is talented actor , to be tall not every thing he not basketball player even there , they are some short players      they totally handsome sexy, talented ,for god sake stop messing with us  short or tall it is nonesense, they waste their talented , did not get it really , kao  talented actor not my fav but see him great for his young age can act  and handsome need some time to shine and give him decent roles in the future , 

Mahalo said:
I can't. Kao is too young. Lol. I won't be able to watch him when I've seen him as a young boy.

I agree with Matthew Deane and Jes!
kao is talented but still young, he remind me of alex but hope in the future give him achance that what i say , matthew totally amazing , jes very cuite   actually  need to understand why they pushed some great actors for nothing 

aymieluvsyu637 said:

LOL, I tell my sister that he is a handsome boy then she just looks at me like I'm a old creep.. HAHA
hhhhhhhhh , he is so cuite hhhhhhhh , maybe your sis love manly guys or older guys , do not mad hhhhhhh

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Yeah, I shock myself sometimes when I look at his birthday and realize he's soo young still!! Haha
hhhhh me too , he is still young and cuite but we still have our manly hunkies hhhh kao still have long time hhhhhhh but he is talentedreally