​
 ​
[ALL PHOTOS/PICTURES CREDIT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS]
 ​
 ​
CAST
 ​
Noona Neungthida as Neung/ Narin
Bie Sukrit as Krittachai Kaewiset (Krit)
Kwang Gorrawan as Kwang
Toomtam Yutthana as Thanawit Kaewiset (Wit)
R Anattapol as Nattapol (Nat)​
Yaya Ying Ratha as Ratha
Aerin Yuktadatta as Lookmee (Mee)
 ​
SUMMARY
 ​
Thanawit (Toomtam) is among the hottest rising superstars in Thailand. He's got the charm, looks, cool and out-going personality, and...he's rich. On the outside, Thanawit may seem to be every woman's dream guy but actually, he's a playboy, heartbreaker, a Casanova. On the contrary, Thanawit's older brother, Krittachai (Bie), is a hard-working gentleman who mananges and operates the family's business, a large publishing company. One day, a beautiful young woman named Neung (Noona) applies for a secretary position at the company. Unbeknownst to Krittachai, Neung seeks revenge on the behalf of her younger sister, Kwang (Kwang the Star 7), whom Thanawit impregnated and dumped. Soon, Krittachai finds himself dealing with all kinds of scandals related to Thanawit and himself, which were all leaked out by Neung.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks for the Biena fanfic!!! Love them and will definitely tune in. Love the banner too, it's really good for a first. :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
EKKKK, please write more! Can't wait to read this! ohlala~ 
Such a sessi poster & so glad that Toomtam's in here :D Even though he sounds like he'll be playing the bad boy role, I'm fine!
Love the casts!

huajaikaungtur said:
EKKKK, please write more! Can't wait to read this! ohlala~ 
Such a sessi poster & so glad that Toomtam's in here :D Even though he sounds like he'll be playing the bad boy role, I'm fine!
Love the casts!
Girl! You have no idea how much I love Toomtam! I fell in love with him since the Star 7 and even pictured him in a bad boy role then! Lol.

Man, I'm really excited about this FF. Lol! To heat things up as Exact would do their lakorns, I even added Yaya Ying to the cast. I just hope it turns out to all of y'all's likings.

@Bieluvr- Will try! Honestly, I've been trying to at least write the Prologue for the past two days but couldn't get it out. I might have to start this one after I finish one of my other three. :) Hehe!

Teaser

Ratha to Thana: “If I ever catch you cheating on me, I will kill both you and your lover. Don’t think that you can hurt me and your life goes on smoothly because if you hurt me, you must receive a thousand more times the pain. You’ve been warned.”
 ​
Neung to Pol: “Whoever messes with my sister will regret it. I will make that person’s life miserable so that it’s both impossible to live and die.”
 ​
Thana to Kwang: “You can’t blame me for this because it isn’t totally my fault. This is a two-player game. You’re in this situation because of yourself too. I can’t help you.”
 ​
 ​
Krit to Neung: “WHY?! DO YOU THINK THIS IS ALL A GAME?! DO YOU THINK THAT WHEN YOU LOSE THE FIRST LEVEL, YOU CAN COME BACK AND WIN THE FOLLOWING LEVELS?! IT DOESN’T WORK LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOU CAN’T WIN ALL THE TIME! I trusted you with all of my heart and loved you more than I can explain but this whole time, I was only your stage that you acted upon. The best actress award goes out to you, Khun Neung.
 ​
Kwang to Thana: “My child doesn’t need a father like you. I made a mistake and you are that mistake so I will not make the same mistake again. I am now smarter thanks to you. Oh, P’Neung would like for your pee chai to know that she doesn’t need his support either. The pain that he is going through now only means that P’Neung’s revenge is successful.
 ​
Krit to Thana: “Abort the baby?! She cannot abort the baby! It is MY child! I will not let her abort the baby!”
 ​
Ratha to Kwang: “I was the one that created him. His fame today is owed to me because if it weren’t for me, he wouldn’t be the superstar he is today. I wasted a lot of effort and energy with this boy so I will not let you take him away from me.”
 ​
Rin to Thana: “DO YOU STILL NOT REALIZE IT?! THAT BABY KHUN KWANG IS CARRYING BELONGS TO YOU! ARE YOU DUMB OR ACTING STUPID?! You’ve made many mistakes in the past. Don’t let this be another one.”
 ​
Pol to Neung: “You must stop lying to yourself. You have feelings for him and you know he has feelings for you. You belong to him and he is the father of your child. It must hurt him so much for him to think that you have killed his child.”

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oooh. Interesting. lol I love BieNa so of course I am pretty pumped up to read what you have in plan for us. Loving it already! Awesome teaser. Very catchy! Hehe! 
Please do update soon whenever you have the chance! :D