Superstar Dilemma - CH.7 [13NOV2013]

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Great job..fanfiction never grab my interest before. Well I'm in whatever it's about Bie and Noona. A storyline so far so good. I'll follow until the end of the story. :)

@NdA- Thank you for tuning in! I love all my readers and I love reading comments and answering questions regarding my stories. I'm no pro but I always try my best so it always makes me happy when people praise me for my work.

Chapter Seven
Assumptions

“Famous superstar, Thanawit Kaewiset has secret relationship with own manager, Khun Ratha.”
“Mai jing,” said Ratha, after reading the headlines on the front page of the daily newspaper. Below the title was a fuzzy picture of her and Thanawit at lunch yesterday. Apparently, paparazzi snapped the photos without them noticing.
“How could it be? How could they know?” Ratha asked herself.
She threw the newspaper violently on the ground and breathed heavily out of anger. Without further thinking, she got dressed, grabbed her purse and keys and headed towards the door. She jerked it open to find a group of reporters and immediately shut the door again. There was no way out now but she also couldn’t avoid them forever. Ratha quickly whipped her cellphone out from her purse and called Thanawit.

“Aie Wit! Aie Wit!”
Krittachai repeatedly knocked on his younger brother’s bedroom door.
“Aie Wit! Open up now!” he bellowed.
Thanawit opened his eyes and rolled over in his bed.
“Uhh…” he moaned. It felt as though he had just fallen asleep.
“Aie Wit! Open the door now!”
Thanawit got out of bed and slowly made his way to the door, his eyes half closed.
“What do you wa…
“Aie Wit! You’ve got to clear this up now!” Krittachai exclaimed, pulling Thanawit out the door.
“What?” asked Thanawit, scratching his head. “I just fell asleep you know…”
“I don’t care,” said Krittachai. “You need to clear up with these reporters right now.”
“What reporters?”
“They’re at the front gate!”
“Huh?”
“What did you do this time?”
Thanawit thought for a moment and shook his head.
“Nothing…I don’t think,” he replied.
“Aie Wit, this is not the time to joke!” exclaimed Krittachai.
“I really didn’t do anything,” said Thanawit.
“Khun Krit ka, Khun Krit!”
Bpa Nuan, the nanny, had rushed up the stairs and appeared beside them. There was a newspaper in her hand before Krittachai could question her, she hastily turned to the front page and pointed to the headlines.
“Hey!” exclaimed Thanawit. “Mai jing!”
“I think that’s why the reporters are here,” said Krittachai. “You need to go out and clear this up with them now!”
“Okay,” said Thanawit.
After dressing appropriately, he went out to greet the reporters but before he could say anything at all, they all shot several questions at him. Thanawit didn’t know how to answer them; instead, he stood there blankly with his mouth wide open.
“Is it true ka? Is it true you’re dating your manager?”
“Khun Ratha is six years your senior; how do you feel about that?”
“Do you think it will affect your career?”
“How long have you two been seeing each other?”
“Uhh…uhh…
“This isn’t true at all na ka.”
Thanawit looked ahead and saw Narin walking her way through the paparazzi.
“I can confirm.”
“Who are you ka?”
“My name is Narin,” replied Neung. “I work at the Kaewiset Publishing Company. I can confirm that there is nothing going on between Khun Thanawit and Khun Ratha, ka.”
“How could you be so sure?”
“Because I see Khun Thanawit a lot, ka,” replied Neung. “Besides, he’s a rising star. Do you really think Khun Thanawit would risk his career over a scandal? No, ka. He wouldn’t. Besides, Khun Thanawit and his older brother happen to own this publishing company; therefore, if this scandal was true, we would be the first to know about. Am I right? It would be shameful!”
There was an awkward moment of silence but Neung’s words seemed to have suppressed the reporters’ actions. They all lowered their cameras.
“Well, this is the truth na krub,” said Thanawit, feeling relieved. “It is as Khun Narin had put it na krub. There is nothing between me and Pee Ratha. She is my manager and also an older sister figure so I wouldn’t dare disrespect her.”
“Khun Narin ka, how long have you been working at the Kaewiset Publishing Company?” asked a male reporter. “You seem to know a lot about Khun Thanawit.”
“I am Khun Krittachai’s personal assistant ka,” replied Neung. “Therefore, I know everything.”
“If there is nothing else now, please excuse us na krub,” said Thanawit. “Unless anyone has anymore questions…
Soon, all the reporters had left the Kaewiset premises. Thanawit thanked Neung for her help and held out his hand, hoping for a handshake.
“I’d better not,” said Neung. “Otherwise, reporters might assume that we’ve got something going on.”
“Oh I forgot krub,” said Thanawit. “These people are really something else, right? Where did they even get this idea that Pee Ratha and I are dating? Very strange!”
“Sometimes, when you aren’t careful, strange things happen,” said Neung. “And those strange things could lead to danger.”
Thanawit laughed, unaware that Neung was serious.
“You’ve got a great sense of humor na krub,” he said.
Neung stopped and turned to face Thanawit.
“May I ask you something?”
Thanawit nodded. “Absolutely.”
“What kind of women do you like?” asked Neung. “The quiet, shy type or the feisty, intelligent type?”
“That’s a very hard question,” replied Thanawit. “Why do you ask that? Oh, are you interested in me?”
He took a step closer to her.
“Ahem.”
The two turned to see that Krittachai had just appeared next to them.
“Aow, P’Krit,” said Thanawit. “I told you everything would be alright.”
“Sawadee ka, Khun Krit,” said Neung.
“Sawadee krub, Khun Narin,” said Krittachai. “I’m surprised to see you here.”
“She helped me with the situation while ago,” said Thanawit, proudly. “She’s a very smart woman!”
“You’re flattering me, Khun Wit,” said Neung.
“It’s true,” said Thanawit. “Smart and beautiful. Any guy would be lucky to have you by his side.”
“Aie Wit!” said Krittachai.
“Alright, alright, I’ll leave you to do the welcoming,” said Thanawit. “I’ve got to get dressed.”
When he disappeared into the house, Krittachai apologized to Neung on the behalf of his younger brother.
“Why?” asked Neung.
“It seems like he was…acting inappropriately towards you,” replied Krittachai. “If he really was, I must apologize on his behalf.”
“Is this Khun Thanawit’s nature?” asked Neung.
“I am the one to be blamed,” said Krittachai. “It’s my fault that I didn’t take care and help raise him properly. Our parents passed away when he was still young. At that time, Thanawit was already wanting to pursue a career within the entertainment industry. Our parents opposed it but I, as his older brother, supported him all the way. Perhaps, that’s why he turned out like this.”
“It’s not your fault ka,” said Neung. “I’m sure you did your best.”
Krittachai smiled and welcomed Neung into the house.
“Please make yourself at home,” he said. “I must also thank you na krub. Thank you for helping Thanawit with this issue. Thank you very much na krub.”
“It’s not a big deal,” said Neung. “You don’t have to thank me because I haven’t done anything at all.”
“But if it weren’t for you, my little brother’s career would’ve gone downhill,” said Krittachai. “Anyways, thank you.”
“Water ka.”
“Khob jai, Bpa Nuan,” said Krittachai, thanking the nanny.
“Sawadee ka,” said Neung, politely greeting the nanny with a wai.
“Oh mai dai ka,” said Bpa Nuan, frantically. “You shouldn’t wai me.”
“Mai bpen rai ka,” said Neung. “Thank you for the water.”
Bpa Nuan smiled and trotted away.
“She’s so narak,” said Neung.
“Chai, very narak,” said Krittachai, his eyes fixed on Neung.
A half smile formed at the corner of his lips and suddenly, there were butterflies in his stomach.
“Khun Krit ka,” said Neung. “Khun Krit!”
“Krub!” Krittachai snapped back into reality, his eyes still fixed on Neung.
“Are…are you okay?” she asked him.
“Krub,” he replied with a smile. He took a deep breath and exhaled.
“Well, I think I’ll get going now,” she said, getting up.
“Already?”
“Yes, I have to take care go home and take care of my younger sister,” replied Neung. “She’s in her early terms of pregnancy so I don’t want to leave her by herself too long.”
“Oh, I understand,” said Krittachai. “I will walk you out.”
Neung followed Krittachai out of the door.
“You didn’t bring your car?” he asked her, somewhat surprised.
“No, I took a taxi,” replied Neung. “As soon as I saw the news, I rushed here.”
“If that’s so, I will take you home,” Krittachai offered.
“Oh that’s okay, I can take the taxi,” said Neung.
She swung her purse over her shoulder and headed through the gates as Krittachai watched on helplessly. He debated on whether he should go after her and insisting to offer her ride or just stand there and watch her take a taxi? Before he could decide, he watched as Neung got into the back seat of a yellow cab.

“Where the hell have you been?!”
Thanawit picked up the toss pillow that Ratha had threw at him when he walked through the door of her condo.
“I was busy clearing up with the paparazzi,” he replied, putting the pillow back where it belong. “Luckily, Khun Narin came to the rescue.”
“Narin,” Ratha repeated. “Who’s Narin?”
“P’Krit’s assistant,” replied Thanawit.
“Oh, I remember now,” said Ratha. “Narin. I think this woman is very fishy.”
Thanawit wrapped his arms around Ratha and listened as she continued on with her assumptions regarding Narin. He gently pecked her neck.
“There’s something about this woman that makes me feel like she’s not trustworthy,” said Ratha.
“Why?” asked Thanawit, working his kisses to her ears.
“Because why in the world would she just appear at your front door and help you clear up the situation with the paparazzi?” asked Ratha. “I don’t trust this woman.”
“I don’t know,” said Thanawit, lifting up Ratha’s top.
Finally, she turned around and gave him a seductive look.
“If I find out you and that Neung woman got something going on, I will kill you both.”

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
YAYYY! THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! :)
Love how "Narin" came to save the day even though she planned it all. 555 I can't wait for the love to start kicking in between her and Krit..although we all know he's attracted to her already. :D
Ratha is a freak. 555 Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! :D